What's new

Family of Ex-COAS Asif Nawaz Janjua is Being Hunted Down in Lahore

'Markazi Mulzim'.

You literally cannot make this shit up anymore.

Ehsanullah Ehsan ko to pakar lo pehle kanjaro

'Markazi Mulzim'.

You literally cannot make this shit up anymore.

Ehsanullah Ehsan ko to pakar lo pehle kanjaro
The More I see the More I am of the Opinion Establishment is has the power to completely wipe out all these Extremist Organization it just chooses not to do so. They have just been maintaining a controlled chaos to justify their own continued existence and powers. They made an Error this time dealing with Khan and insulting the intellect of the new generations and got royally exposed.

I hope that Pakistan is liberated from the rouge generals and stays together. But if it breaks then I hope that Karachi goes with KPK and Baluchistan.
We should not talk about breaking, for all we know this is exactly what they have been tasked with, we need to take them down without letting them complete their mission of breaking our country.

All of this is a payback for Nawaz Sharif getting disqualified. I have been saying for the longes time that IK lacks any strategic thinking. He should have had the whole PMLN upper leadership eliminated and then should have gone after the lower minions in the courts. He made the mistake of trying to prosecute seasoned thugs like SS and the PMLN upper echelons using the law while they're above it.

IK js a fool and believed the so called intelligence NS fed him.

Nevertheless, NS is making certain that the next time around his whole clan will be hanged. Ns has failed to see that he too is being used. Should have enjoyed those 100s of billions in retirement.

What year did those events take place?
I don't think it's about when this event occurs. It's about the cosmic balance, we have broken the basic covenant right from the beginning of Pakistan when we created it. As a result, we have to pay the price. There was a detour from the path when we took the wrong exit. It is notable that Amna Nawaz is a co-anchor for the PBS NewsHour along with Nawaz Brother. Can you imagine the problems that will be created for Pakistan as a result of the stupidity of Muneera Mistry?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Amna Nawaz

I don't think it's about when this event occurs. It's about the cosmic balance, we have broken the basic covenant right from the beginning of Pakistan when we created it. As a result, we have to pay the price. There was a detour from the path when we took the wrong exit. It is notable that Amna Nawaz is a co-anchor for the PBS NewsHour along with Nawaz Brother. Can you imagine the problems that will be created for Pakistan as a result of the stupidity of Muneera Mistry?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Amna Nawaz
Another of those own goals that duffers keep making.

All of this is a payback for Nawaz Sharif getting disqualified. I have been saying for the longes time that IK lacks any strategic thinking. He should have had the whole PMLN upper leadership eliminated and then should have gone after the lower minions in the courts. He made the mistake of trying to prosecute seasoned thugs like SS and the PMLN upper echelons using the law while they're above it.

IK js a fool and believed the so called intelligence NS fed him.

Nevertheless, NS is making certain that the next time around his whole clan will be hanged. Ns has failed to see that he too is being used. Should have enjoyed those 100s of billions in retirement.

With Bajwa and Estalishment controlling everything, don't think IK had much say. Look at his response to NS being allowed to leave on BS reasons, out of his control. Establishment was clearly hedging their bets.

Isnt there a mechanism in army to learn from mistakes?

Is there a way in our laws to remove army chief?

As far as we see, army is above every law. Any group that is above law is an occupation force. Because only an occupier does not follow the laws of the country it occupies.

Isnt there a mechanism in army to learn from mistakes?

Is there a way in our laws to remove army chief?

As far as we see, army is above every law. Any group that is above law is an occupation force. Because only an occupier does not follow the laws of the country it occupies.
The establishment like a madman is foremostly designed for self survival. Its a state within a state.

Even if their survival means hurting the interests of Pakistan, this will be done.

It’s imperative this institution be put on leash. A de notification of Asim and his Corp Commanders and a complete sweep of ISI leadership will be a good start.

She is a well known fashion designer in Lahore. Just because she is a staunch supporter of IK on twitter, her family was picked up who happened to be the descendants of ex-COAS. Asim Whiskey is a mad, arrogant and highly insecure human being.

Pakistanis are suffering brutality. No one is speaking amaraicn investment is deep to destroy khan way they did with sadam qadafi mursi..Pakistani generals and pdm are just pawans

If she was not involved in the violence and arson in any shape or form, why was she absconding from law enforcement for several days and why did she delete her Twitter account? She herself claimed she is not an officeholder or worker of PTI. I doubt the police would file a case against her unless they had at least some proof.

Back
Top Bottom