What's new

Kashmir unrest: Sympathisers of radicals in Delhi are a bigger threat than Pakistan, Islamic State

Do you see terror incidents in Kerala? but arabization of muslim society is there for everyone to see. You are overlooking such changes in Kashmir as you are comparing the situation with period of insurgency.
what has kerala got to do with kashmir? i already agreed radicalization is a global trend... kashmir struggle predates that and the support base is much more widespread to blame it on radicalization alone.

Unfortunately brushing off the root causes of the traditional anti-Indian sentiments without correcting our wrongs is just giving leeway to continue the same blunders again.

Why should INDIA appease these people

Why cannot they put Pakistan out of their Minds and hearts

Anybody who tried to break INDIA will die ; no matter how many they are

Meh, "bharat maata" broke a long time ago.
Ps (everyone dies, it's natural).

i am adding you to ignore list because you cant write two coherent lines... although you have been here since 2014... my iq has taken a hit since I last talked to you... bye.. :)

1. Turning towards a more humanitarian approach is NOT appeasement. That is how a civilized democracy must work.
2. If we start correcting ourselves and seek solutions just like South Tyrol, Aaland or the Quebec model who knows the whole Pakistan factor might diminish radically?
3. That no one disagrees with. What we should do is to focus on modelling a political set up where everyone gets happy without challenging India's sovereignty over Kashmir.

i am adding you to ignore list because you cant write two coherent lines... although you have been here since 2014... my iq has taken a hit since I last talked to you... bye.. :)

You can ignore me but I will CALL you out for your treasonous behaviour
And Anti national inclination

Why dont you put your real flags for a change

1. Turning towards a more humanitarian approach is NOT appeasement. That is how a civilized democracy must work.
2. If we start correcting ourselves and seek solutions just like South Tyrol, Aaland or the Quebec model who knows the whole Pakistan factor might diminish radically?
3. That no one disagrees with. What we should focus on a model where everyone gets happy without challenging India's sovereignty over Kashmir.

You have NO idea about the true nature of Islamic fundamentalism

You yield an INCH ; they will take a yard

And you are setting up a NICE example for the rest of the country to emulate

There will be many such freedom movements developing overnight

I am talking of the present times

Yes every one dies ; But it is better to Die for your country

It is Much better to kill MANY enemies before you die
I'll leave you to your fantasies.

You have NO idea about the true nature of Islamic fundamentalism, You yield an INCH ; they will take a yard

And if you think you can solve the problem with bayonets, you are wrong. Their symbolic resistances are traditionally marked by stone pelting over centuries who ever was in the throne. If their long standing resentment and abhorrence for security excesses, extra judicial murders for seventy years get just brushed off in the name of Islamic radicalization, it is not going to help India's cause in the long term either.

kashmiris struggling since 1947 . jihad wahabism funding radicalism are brand new addition is world .

Exactly.

Last edited:
And if you think you can solve the problem with bayonets, you are wrong. Their symbolic resistances are traditionally marked by stone pelting over centuries who ever was in the throne. If their long standing resentment and abhorrence for security excesses, extra judicial murders for seventy years get just brushed off in the name of Islamic radicalization, it is not going to help India's cause in the long term either.

And if you think that you can reason with them ; Bargain ; appease ; negotiate
then you are badly delusional

It is Pakistan who will be encouraged MORE and more

The violence will never stop

IF we give them Autonomy ; they will feel that India can be BENT and coerced into submission

These movements only need INCREMENTAL success to succeed finally

All the hard work to integrate Kashmir will be Lost forever

Back
Top Bottom