What's new

Kashmir-The Valley Of Tears.

You are not able to stand any replies and thus you are getting tired and telling others to get lost .

If you have strength , give some useful replies . You are not magician that you will say people to get lost and they will go away.

We will talk when you complete your degree and come out of your college kid.

LOL Calling a 31 years old PhD in international Relations as kid is not a good idea Son.

I have already told u that we all saw who do what in the video i had uploaded in the thread.

but u know its very hard to always deal (as it should be) to the crazy minds from our beloved neighbor.

so its always safe to say u guys ina serious debate as ''get lost''

Now Buzz off.

How lovely.

We all can c the prove of who does what in this video.

So buzz off now

for yr kind info u retard im the one who has posted it in this thread .....

Now get lost.

Blah Blah Blah

Ok we heard u, now get lost.

You are denying the 1947 incident in Baramulla by proving fake information.

Only senior members can discuss Kashmir on this forum.

You are denying the 1947 incident in Baramulla by proving fake information.

Only senior members can discuss Kashmir on this forum.

u want someone to believe in his video of his place where he lives from someone whom the people of the place itself dont know much about!

yeah then i believe it.

LOL Calling a 31 years old PhD in international Relations as kid is not a good idea Son.

I have already told u that we all saw who do what in the video i had uploaded in the thread.

but u know its very hard to always deal (as it should be) to the crazy minds from our beloved neighbor.

so its always safe to say u guys ina serious debate as ''get lost''

Now Buzz off.

Wow ..so a 31 year old is calling a 37 year old guy a 'son'........is this usual practice in Pakistan..?

If the person is a international Phd .....a lot of maturity and 'thinkingness' is expected from him .

calling 'buzz-off' ...'get lost' are characteristics of school going teenagers........not men.

Mr Nawaz ...i expect a very 'thoughtful' answer from a Phd .....but until now ....i didnot get any.

u want someone to believe in his video of his place where he lives from someone whom the people of the place itself dont know much about!

yeah then i believe it.

So, do you still claim there were no atrocities by Pakistani invaders in Baramulla in 1947.

Wow ..so a 31 year old is calling a 37 year old guy a 'son'........is this usual practice in Pakistan..?

If the person is a international Phd .....a lot of maturity and 'thinkingness' is expected from him .

calling 'buzz-off' ...'get lost' are characteristics of school going teenagers........not men.

Mr Nawaz ...i expect a very 'thoughtful' answer from a Phd .....but until now ....i didnot get any.

roger to that.

So, do you still claim there were no atrocities by Pakistani invaders in Baramulla in 1947.

LOL there was no Pak army ever to have come in the Surroundings of Baramula in 1947.
and for yr info we had migrated to Pakistan on times of !947-1948 Kashmir's War of Liberation.
and my relatives still live there.

So yr little lies will not entertain me at-least.

And please read the History first. What u r saving is based in yr propaganda that Pak army personal has gone into Kashmir Valley to liberate it.

Pakistan didnt had any ordinance Factory n had only one training/recruiting center given to Pak thanks to yr Gov for armed forces. so where they will find the bullets to take on yr army n ''maha raja's'' militia?? And for yr info again we only had just 11000 men in our army then, most being ex- british india's Muslim jawans . We didnt had enough officers to arrange and organize attacks in Kashmir.thats why u see our army investing so much on the training n effectiveness of officers since our independence.

Read my post # 43 for the actual events n happenings that played a vital part and the actual happenings of war.

If u had a patience and u will be able to read it fully that i doubt u will, then u will understand the other side of the story!!!!!

The story that we Kashmiri Natives know in Kashmir Valley.

You are not a Kashmiri native.

LOL who told u that??
:lol: or it seems u know our backgroud better then i and my people know:rofl:

It is better if u read the post fully n understand what im saying n talk in a civilized manner.

u know its very hard to keep a constant smile on yr face when either others insult yr family, yr self, country, class, creed or they lie n go into denial on yr face when u show them the reality n Ground situation in the best way u can.

I have to interact on daily basis with 100s of indians in this forum who live in their own kingdom and believe in that they r told inside that Kingdom only n they r not ready to face the other side of the truth.

And im PhD from Pakistan itself in The subject that is called ''International Relations(IR)''

u know its very hard to keep a constant smile on yr face when either others insult yr family, yr self, country, class, creed or they lie n go into denial on yr face when u show them the reality n Ground situation in the best way u can.

I have to interact on daily basis with 100s of indians in this forum who live in their own kingdom and believe in that they r told inside that Kingdom only n they r not ready to face the other side of the truth.

And im PhD from Pakistan itself in The subject that is called ''International Relations(IR)''

And I am so proud to be a part of that Kingdom.

LOL there was no Pak army ever to have come in the Surroundings of Baramula in 1947.
and for yr info we had migrated to Pakistan on times of !947-1948 Kashmir's War of Liberation.
and my relatives still live there.

So yr little lies will not entertain me at-least.

And please read the History first. What u r saving is based in yr propaganda that Pak army personal has gone into Kashmir Valley to liberate it.

Pakistan didnt had any ordinance Factory n had only one training/recruiting center given to Pak thanks to yr Gov for armed forces. so where they will find the bullets to take on yr army n ''maha raja's'' militia?? And for yr info again we only had just 11000 men in our army then, most being ex- british india's Muslim jawans . We didnt had enough officers to arrange and organize attacks in Kashmir.thats why u see our army investing so much on the training n effectiveness of officers since our independence.

Read my post # 43 for the actual events n happenings that played a vital part and the actual happenings of war.

If u had a patience and u will be able to read it fully that i doubt u will, then u will understand the other side of the story!!!!!

The story that we Kashmiri Natives know in Kashmir Valley.

Everything you told is completely false and by the way Mirpuris don't belong to Kashmir valley. I am not surpised to see that you are coming up with cooked up stories.

Telling the lie again and again will not make it true.

He has zero knowlege about ethnic makeup ofJammu and Kashmir. Mirpuris in Baramulla, LOL

LOL who told u that??
:lol: or it seems u know our backgroud better then i and my people know:rofl:

It is better if u read the post fully n understand what im saying n talk in a civilized manner.

I know there are lakhs of Kashmiri Pandits who are living as refugees because of 'your people'. So keep crying..you wont get any sympathies from us, or atleast me.

OK ..in that case ......fire only when you are fired upon......but dont fire on those who are just debating ........having said that..you have all rights to defend yourself from trollers.

Back
Top Bottom