What's new

Kashmir-The Valley Of Tears.

@Umair Nawaz , I saw you giving many false information, one such is about divided familities. India have whole of Kashmir valley so there is negligible cases of divided family there. Divided families are in Jammu region like Rajouri and Poonch. By the way, you mentioned Baramulla the place Pakistani invaders killed, plundered and raped lot many Kashmiris in 1947

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz , I saw you giving many false information, one such is about divided familities. India have whole of Kashmir valley so there is negligible cases of divided family there. Divided families are in Jammu region like Rajouri and Poonch. By the way, you mentioned Baramulla the place Pakistani invaders killed, plundered and raped lot many Kashmiris in 1947

propaganda, we didnt done anything like it. Actually its yr army who did it.

and my info is based on facts n truth with some neutral sources but u people specially u like to live in yr own world so its not of any use to talk with u on a serious manner.

Now you're just making me sad :cry:
What's the harm in wishful thinking especially if it brings peace to all of us ?

May the force be with you. But being at crossroads of major powers is no fun. Especially if you have identity confusion and a population of potential mujahidins. Ask Afghanistan.

propaganda, we didnt done anything like it. Actually its yr army who did it.

and my info is based on facts n truth with some neutral sources but u people specially u like to live in yr own world so its not of any use to talk with u on a serious manner.

Oh! You are either lying or you were never told. Atrocities in Baramulla by Pakistani is true story and that was the main reason Pakistan lost Kashmir forever.

Here is the total account of atrocities in Baramulla in 1947.

there r no terrorists in kashmir there r just freedom fighters there as its their brother in religion who committed one of the most brutal war crimes of all times so its obvious that there will be some kicks in their @$$ by the local population and for their support for indian operation n their support for indian army's crimes against Muslims.

Kashmir is a more then 80% Muslim population. So in a democratic way the majority ios the authority.So a minority of hindus n their so called sufferings dont contain any wait.

when Kashmir will be liberated in the Future then like in 1947 the non muslims will be send to india.
So they will be send to join their like minded people for Good.

as india claims to be a Democratic country that too worlds biggest one So she will understand that.

But well as we aw in the video that India herself dont want the Kashmir issue to be Solved so it is As responsible for non muslim so called killings as it is for Muslims.

8MS9g.jpg

ViZE9.jpg

uMJr9.jpg

i0ykl.jpg

F7aSs.jpg

This is what your freedom fighter does :-

1. kills women and children by grenade attack.

2. Kills innocent civilians by spraying bullets.

3. forcefully enters a Kashmiri's home , ask for food , rape's his daughter and then slip .

you are so proud of your freedom fighter .

As they say where there's a Will there's a way, now assuming we're talking about an independent entity(Kashmir) here I'll give you a solution that may work ~

1) Nepal is also landlocked & even worse when it comes to transportation, comparatively you have better roads/railways on all three sides so this is pretty much a non issue as far as I'm concerned !

2) You don't need an army if everyone(big 3) at the negotiating table signs a peace treaty ratified by the UN, anyone violating that must face sanctions !

3) You have tourism & some of the world's finest orchards not to mention plentiful water resources, that should help you build a strong economy in the long run just like SL/Maldives/Seychelles/Mauritius which also depend on tourism alot !

4) When you have the big 3 on your side do you really think the US will dare put anything for global surveillance over there :azn:

If all the 4 parties in question want a solution then really sky is the only limit to what will undoubtedly be the Asian century :agree:

Good in theory not realistic.....

1)Nepal well we all know thats the real case there n its largely peaceful area not like kashmir valley.
when we talk in a big way then we think things bigger then that.Nepal is small country n a very poor one too. Because of its geographical limitations is just surviving as a state not growing like its neighbors r.And we will not like to have a country which is just kind of surviving accordance with the standards of the life style of the people living in the region.

So its not a realistic possibility.

2)dude grow up we live in an area for whom our neighbors had waged multiple wars and u say that everything will be fine as nothing had happened n everybody will be happy. If we 2 get happy then what do u thing China will do??
It is also occupying kashmiri lands and has its interests in G-B and it considers the Budists to be part of China. Be it maybe in NE states of India that it claims.

So without an army to defend atleast against the mighty regional armies is not a good idea.
And Us will stay quite??? who actually controls UN. So any UN involvement means UN peace keeping forces that the UN(America) will chose whose forces will come n in what conditions they will apply so its not that easy like u said.

3) We r not the islands in oceans n u comparing those states dont make much sense in keeping the view above mentioned.

4)we 3 r no superpowers to decide that and its mentioned above as well.

And for last lines well good in theory but realistic chance???:unsure:

So at least when the balance of power is in western favor it is best to hold the line right now atleast.
So atleast for now Azad Kashmir remains with Pak n Kashmir valley will remain with India.

So Chill again.:lol:

3. forcefully enters a Kashmiri's home , ask for food , rape's his daughter and then slip .

certainly in these pics and in the video in first page we all saw who does what n blames whom.:lol:

Oh! You are either lying or you were never told. Atrocities in Baramulla by Pakistani is true story and that was the main reason Pakistan lost Kashmir forever.

Here is the total account of atrocities in Baramulla in 1947.

LOL who is he???
Never heard of him.....
We have seen many people who take bribes n comes in media n talk in the briber's favor. So yr little video will not entertain me.
Now SHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH.

LOL who is he???
Never heard of him.....
We have seen many people who take bribes n comes in media n talk in the briber's favor. So yr little video will not entertain me.

Watch the whole video and stop lying.

Non sense thread full of jehadi propaganda. I say crush every single jehadi kashmiri with an iron fist, these ungrateful bastar*s are worse than rats

How lovely.

We all can c the prove of who does what in this video.

So buzz off now

Watch the whole video and stop lying.

for yr kind info u retard im the one who has posted it in this thread .....

Now get lost.

Non sense thread full of jehadi propaganda. I say crush every single jehadi kashmiri with an iron fist, these ungrateful bastar*s are worse than rats

Blah Blah Blah

Ok we heard u, now get lost.

LOL who is he???
Never heard of him.....
head-buried-sand-denier-denial.jpg

And this is post of an american immigrant who is sitting a 1000s of miles away from the Ground realities. and wants someone to believe in his video of his place where he lives from someone whom the people of the place itself dont know much about.:lol:

As name suggests this picture suits your style more then ours.......ie Sandy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And this is post of an american immigrant who is sitting a 1000s of miles away from the Ground realities. and wants someone to believe in his video of his place where he lives from someone whom the people of the place itself dont know much about.:lol:

As name suggests this picture suits your style more then ours.......ie Sandy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

an-ad-hominem-attack-your-argument-must-be-really-strong.jpg

How lovely.

We all can c the prove of who does what in this video.

So buzz off now

for yr kind info u retard im the one who has posted it in this thread .....

Now get lost.

Blah Blah Blah

Ok we heard u, now get lost.

You are not able to stand any replies and thus you are getting tired and telling others to get lost .

If you have strength , give some useful replies . You are not magician that you will say people to get lost and they will go away.

We will talk when you complete your degree and come out of your college kid.

Back
Top Bottom