What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Because they are part of India? How? There are dozens other states who are also part of India. Though developed is not the right word i will use for these states. One can say they are on par with Pakistan in terms of development.

depends. Income wise yes. But then TFR, social indicators then the comparisons are tricky.

But as I understand it, different provinces in Pakistan has different measures of prosperity.

:unsure:

Most important part is not they being pakistani on default but they being independent nature people which seperate them fromt he rest of the indians
Oh please stay on your words.
On other thread you claimed that Tamils are Pakistanis LoL ha ha .

Punjabi baniyas will not decide the fate of Telangana, it is the area of Telanganites and they don't feel indian as it is clear from the statement of this honorable member of parliament from Telangana.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
My friend is from telangana and he gives not a FCUK about it.....:dirol:

Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu have a higher GDP and much higher literacy rate than Pakistan.

doubt it.

Literacy, rate of violence, religious tolerance might be higher in Tamil nadu.

GDP, don't think so.

depends. Income wise yes. But then TFR, social indicators then the comparisons are tricky.

But as I understand it, different provinces in Pakistan has different measures of prosperity.

Yaar Indians get shocked at FATA villages development when they compare them with Bimaru villages. There was report of Indian who visited terrorist hit FATA area.

@farhan_9909

You are worried about issues of people who make 3% of population but ignoring 97%? Pundits can ofcourse move to Hindu majority areas of Kashmir. And muslims from hindu majority area move to muslim majority areas.

With kashmir valley Jehlum river comes under control of pakistan, But we must control Chenab river too and it must be on muslim side, the eastern side is mostly hindu dominated and those people can join and live happily with india.

Only the North Punjab is developed in Pakistan because British build canal colonies for them bringing agricultural boom, south Punjab was princely state of Bahawalpur and other regions of Pakistan are extremely poor.

Care to mention nominal GDP per capita of these two states?
Nearly 1372000 crore INR or nearly 227 billion dollar of Maharastra
And 850000 crore INR or nearly 141 billion dollar of Tamil-Nadu
So much total Nominal GDP Pakistan have?

Nearly 1372000 crore INR or nearly 227 billion dollar of Maharastra
And 850000 crore INR or nearly 141 billion dollar of Tamil-Nadu
So much total Nominal GDP Pakistan have?

Nominal GDP of war torn country Pakistan is $293 billion in 2014.

Yaar Indians get shocked at FATA villages development when they compare them with Bimaru villages. There was report of Indian who visited terrorist hit FATA area.

@farhan_9909

FATA villages looks dusty without proper roads and facilities with dismal literacy rate of just 22%.

Only the North Punjab is developed in Pakistan because British build canal colonies for them bringing agricultural boom, south Punjab was princely state of Bahawalpur and other regions of Pakistan are extremely poor.

Babua your retardness is amusing, first of all who are you? After that stop saying british colonies british colonies, we are past that.

Britsh left with 0% of industry for Pakistan after 1947, all of them went to India.

FATA villages looks dusty without proper roads and facilities with dismal literacy rate of just 22%.

Unlike you Indian journalist have visited terrorist hit area of FATA and compared it with Bimaru villages, and we are not talking about literacy rate which mean one can read his name. In Pakistan either people go big or don't study at all.

Nominal GDP of war torn country Pakistan is $293 billion in 2014.
So Pakistan have less GDP than this two states combining Maharashtra + Tamil Nadu = 368 billion dollars and Pakistan 293 billion dollars and GDP growth rate of Maharashtra is nearly 15% and Tamil Nadu nearly 12%

I thought Owaisi was involved, so I expected a crack like that (not that it's justified)

With Kashmir, it is the standard discourse. But with Telangana, especially since the woman mentioned above her father K Chandrasekhar Rao has already is relying on a lot of money to put into motion a number of irrigation projects. And ever since the bifurcation, Naidu and Rao has been competing.

Telangana won't leave India. Not because of patriotic reasons. More so that int's corrupt polity can engage in more scams.
No one here should dare question the patriotism of telangana people.Ppl of telangana revolted against nizam's atrocities and brought him to his knees(with the help of Indian army).Common peasants took on the razakars and many were killed.No politician can ever dare say that telangana wants to be separated.Even owaisi time n again says that he is as much Indian as anyone else.There was a big agitation in telangama in 1947 when India got independence to merge telangana with India and we merged with India after many sacrifices.I want a reliable source of what she said.she might have only said that telangana was not part of India during British rule

Back
Top Bottom