What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Babua your retardness is amusing, first of all who are you? After that stop saying british colonies british colonies, we are past that.

Britsh left with 0% of industry for Pakistan after 1947, all of them went to India.

Unlike you Indian journalist have visited terrorist hit area of FATA and compared it with Bimaru villages, and we are not talking about literacy rate which mean one can read his name. In Pakistan either people go big or don't study at all.

But that doesn't deny British canal system brought prosperity in North in Punjab brought about high per capita income while Seraikis, Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtun still live in extreme backwardness.

That roads you are talking about is recently built some even better than other parts of Pakistan to win the hearts in insurgency hit area. ;)

So Pakistan have less GDP than this two states combining Maharashtra + Tamil Nadu = 368 billion dollars and Pakistan 293 billion dollars and GDP growth rate of Maharashtra is nearly 15% and Tamil Nadu nearly 12%

In nominal dollar terms Pakistan growth is also 14%. Anyway we are not comparing absolute numbers, we know India GDP is near $2 trillion now.

But that doesn't deny British canal system brought prosperity in North in Punjab brought about high per capita income while Seraikis, Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtun still live in extreme backwardness.

That roads you are talking about is recently built some even better than other parts of Pakistan to win the hearts in insurgency hit area. ;)

First of all its very hard to talk to people who can't even reveal their ethnic group. Secondly prosperity comes with industries in modern world, which British left 0% for Pakistan, because they avoided muslim areas and wanted hindus to prosper.

In nominal dollar terms Pakistan growth is also 14%. Anyway we are not comparing absolute numbers, we know India GDP is near $2 trillion now.
LOL Pakistan Nominal GDP growth 14% :omghaha: I think you're talking about GDP PPP mate :sarcastic:
Nominal GDP Growth rate of Pakistan is between 3-5 percent

Ppl of telangana don't like to be dominated by outsiders.That was the reason even nizam brought mulki reservations.That is the reason we agitated peacefully against andhra domination and got a separate state.That doesn't mean we want a separate country.We are Hindus and many Hindus never try to backstab bharat mata like some others.

LOL Pakistan Nominal GDP growth 14% :omghaha: I think you're talking about GDP PPP mate :sarcastic:
Nominal GDP Growth rate of Pakistan is between 3-5 percent

Seem like i am talking to 9 years old here. India GDP growth rate was 4.7%, the 14-15% you are talking about is inflation + growth rate. Pakistan growth 4.1% plus 9% inflation. Thats how nominal GDP grow.

Seem like i am talking to 9 years old here. India GDP growth rate was 4.7%, the 14-15% you are talking about is inflation + growth rate. Pakistan growth 4.1% plus 9% inflation. Thats how nominal GDP grow.
LOL I am not talking about India GDP growth...I am talking about GDP growth of Maharashtra and Tamil-Nadu and its highest in India :crazy: I think i am talking with a 9 year old child now read previous posts first :-)

LOL I am not talking about India GDP growth...I am talking about GDP growth of Maharashtra and Tamil-Nadu and its highest in India :crazy: I think i am talking with a 9 year old child now read previous posts first :-)

Please provide source for 15% growth rate of Maharashtra and 13% for Tamil Nadu. There is no way this is possible. While rest of India grows at 4.7%.

First of all its very hard to talk to people who can't even reveal their ethnic group. Secondly prosperity comes with industries in modern world, which British left 0% for Pakistan, because they avoided muslim areas and wanted hindus to prosper.

RIP economics. :wacko:

Only the North Punjab is developed in Pakistan because British build canal colonies for them bringing agricultural boom, south Punjab was princely state of Bahawalpur and other regions of Pakistan are extremely poor.

I have come across source's from india claiming to be of extreme sort of poverty,and those source's also were not media/internet statistics.

Oh please stay on your words.
On other thread you claimed that Tamils are Pakistanis LoL ha ha .

They are Pakistani by default but they being of independent nature is the top most feature of them

This is doubtful. Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are some of the richest and most developed regions of South Asia because
both states are part of India. Perhaps Pakistan should be ruled by Maratha and Tamil politicians in order to become a
more developed country.:lol:

I don't care about anything else but i want the independence of my tamil brothers in blood at all cost

Please provide source for 15% growth rate of Maharashtra and 13% for Tamil Nadu. There is no way this is possible. While rest of India grows at 4.7%.

It is indeed the case, there is big imbalance between growth rates of different states of india. The high growth rate of Mumbai/Maharashtara is mouth watering for bhayya hindus of UP and Bihar and they are moving in large numbers to Mumbai and then they get beaten and thrashed there by fascist Maratha parties Shiv Sena and Raj Thakrey :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom