What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Is ki sui british colonies per athaki hui hai.

Sirf iss ki nahi bahot sey logon ki even pakistan ke andhar bhi jo bilkul nahi jaantey ke north punjab ke logon ney apni mehnat sey small industries qaim kee hai without government help, aur log middle east aur europe america bhi apni jaan pe khel kar gaye hain without any government support.

Believe me Indic "sir", agriculture is not the major source of income in north punjab any more. Most of the north punjab areas are self made small industrial hubs centred around cities like Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Gujrat. The second biggest source of income of the north punjab people is the remittance sent by millions of north punjabis working in Middle east, Europe, America and Austrailia etc. Agriculture used to be important only 50 years ago, now it is not even 3rd of 4th major source of income anywhere in north punjab.

Pakistan still mainly export gehu, daal, chawal, sugar, cotton, onion etc.

Not really.you need to be independent like us followed by passing through plethora of parameter before being declared a pakistani by default
independent like you?
tumblr_inline_mikufyFLa71qz4rgp.gif

here is a Pakistani explaining what they export.

Other than Rice and Cotton , we don't have any regular exports in agricultural sector, sometimes we even import sugar and wheat etc. in case of shortage which some times happens due to bad crops. And cotton is a crop of predominantly south punjab. Only Rice is north punjab's cash crop that is exported but its contribution to GDP of north punjab is no way near to industrial sector or foreign remittance. We eat a lot , not much is left to export even in case of rice :lol:

Not really.you need to be independent like us followed by passing through plethora of parameter before being declared a pakistani by default

That is also what I am saying totally defaulted .:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now you also developed some parameter for defaulting.impressive:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Believe me Indic "sir", agriculture is not the major source of income in north punjab any more. Most of the north punjab areas are self made small industrial hubs centred around cities like Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Gujrat. The second biggest source of income of the north punjab people is the remittance sent by millions of north punjabis working in Middle east, Europe, America and Austrailia etc. Agriculture used to be important only 50 years ago, now it is not even 3rd of 4th major source of income anywhere in north punjab.

33-eco-development-and-growth-1.png

actually KCR is not. he hasplayed the social justice card very well. which is even more threatening.
Actually he is...
He plays dirty politics... divide and concur.. He hijacked the TG moment from various org and unions...They might get TG because some of his decisions... but at the cost of AP... Because of him the division takes place between the people to people connection... i would like to mention few points here... first of all even am belongs to Andhra region... am not against the bifurcation... but the way they did...

1. He promised the first CM will be Dalit, When time arrived... he just snatched seat..
2. He targeted Andhra people more than Andhra politician...still he continuing same odd behavior... like adding those who ever settled in TG after 1956 will become non-locals(weird rule)... and hence those students will not get jobs or scholarships. and they will be non-local in AP too....
3. He said all Andhrites should leave TG in many occasion.... TG belongs to them only... but the funny thing is he belongs to Vizianagaram district in Andhra...
4. Targeting AP employees lands in Hyd which was given by farmer govt... but due to some court cases they didn't constructed any buildings or structures.... still he take back those lands, because no construction take place...
5. He is dismantling many apartments as they built without proper permission...of course am not against such decisions... but it will be wise if he starts it from Rich guys building, than targeting normal middle class families....some apartments applied for permission... but officer told them start construction... we will give permission later... and their applications were still in pending..
6. Neglecting Osmania university students those who played crucial role in this moment from the beginning... these KCR comes with family package... once he don't have any properties but now.......

actually KCR is not. he hasplayed the social justice card very well. which is even more threatening.
oh my bad... I didn't knew about it...even am living next to TN....

I have come across source's claiming that tamil nadu want to be seperated and considering there history,they are independent people unlike the rest of the india

Irony is after having the fruits of being indian in her entire lifetime she is lecturing us about telengana.... People of telengana might be in shock to elect them to represent their(Indians of Telengana) voice in the Loksabha....

Back
Top Bottom