What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Shamefull for someone to not reveal his ethnic group, dhub ke marja
Why is it shameful to not reveal his ethnic group :crazy: He is from India and a proud Indian and that's enough info for a public forum :coffee:

See its clear they are using inflation + growth rate, anyone who knows abc of economics knows this.
Ok you are genius :lol: Please forgive me to wake you up from your dreams :cray:

Why is it shameful to not reveal his ethnic group :crazy: He is from India and a proud Indian and that's enough info for a public forum :coffee:

yeah no, someone who give lectures to Pakistanis about identity crisis and yet hide his own ethinicity is big fooking hypocrite.

yeah no, someone who give lectures to Pakistanis about identity crisis and yet hide his own ethinicity is big fooking hypocrite.
He is giving lecture about Pakistanis identity crisis and you guys know he is Indian that's it :D He don't need to reveal his ethnicity for that :coffee:

He is giving lecture about Pakistanis identity crisis and you guys know he is Indian that's it :D He don't need to reveal his ethnicity for that :coffee:

While you are not ashamed to reveal jat part in your username let alone ethnicity. Indian is not ethnicity.

I guess she had too much of Hyderabadi Biryani the night before. Anyway good to hear her perspective, she does have a bright future in Indian Politics.

I have come across source's from india claiming to be of extreme sort of poverty,and those source's also were not media/internet statistics.

They are Pakistani by default but they being of independent nature is the top most feature of them

default what ??

What is this whole people who opposes something is default Pakistani?
No need to wonder about Pak present crisis.Totally default:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
plus TTP ,Balochi fighters :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While you are not ashamed to reveal jat part in your username let alone ethnicity. Indian is not ethnicity.
Ok @INDIC is my bro he is a Jat
So what now?

I guess she had too much of Hyderabadi Biryani the night before. Anyway good to hear her perspective, she does have a bright future in Indian Politics.
Ranjit dada jab bhi tumhari profile picture dekhta hu bahut hassi aati hai :D

As a person born in Telangana i am ashamed of The KCR family for saying such statements,the atrocities committed by Razakars and Nizam on people of Telangana and their struggle and fight against them is forgotten?
No self respecting Telanganite will accept such words or people.
TRS is trying to consolidate its minority vote bank by being friendly with MIM, but people will reject it and show them the boot next time in elections,RSS is strong in Telangana and such statements will only make BJP stronger.

But that doesn't deny British canal system brought prosperity in North in Punjab brought about high per capita income while Seraikis, Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtun still live in extreme backwardness.

That roads you are talking about is recently built some even better than other parts of Pakistan to win the hearts in insurgency hit area. ;)

Believe me Indic "sir", agriculture is not the major source of income in north punjab any more. Most of the north punjab areas are self made small industrial hubs centred around cities like Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Gujrat. The second biggest source of income of the north punjab people is the remittance sent by millions of north punjabis working in Middle east, Europe, America and Austrailia etc. Agriculture used to be important only 50 years ago, now it is not even 3rd of 4th major source of income anywhere in north punjab.

Last edited:
Believe me Indic "sir", agriculture is not the major source of income in north punjab any more. Most of the north punjab areas are self made small industrial hub centred around cities like Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Gujrat. The second biggest source of income of the north punjab people is the remittance sent by millions of north punjabis working in Middle east, Europe, America and Austrailia etc. Agriculture used to be important only 50 years ago, now it is not even 3rd of 4th major source of income anywhere in north punjab.

Is ki sui british colonies per athaki hui hai.

default what ??

What is this whole people who opposes something is default Pakistani?
No need to wonder about Pak present crisis.Totally default:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
plus TTP ,Balochi fighters :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not really.you need to be independent like us followed by passing through plethora of parameter before being declared a pakistani by default

Back
Top Bottom