What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Our resident Telugu posters will inform you on the ineptness of KCR. He should govern his state properly.

Not to worry then, and Jammu and Ladakh will remain with the Indians as the majority Hindus and Buddhists there have no interest being at the mercy of Kashmiri seperatists.

But from what I hear, the Hurriyat are not that keen on giving up Jammu since without the economic center of J&K, that is Jammu, Kashmir will just be a piece of dirt.

Sir honourable Kerali, do you think Pakistanis care about anything but people of IoK? I understand IoK is dud land but it can be improved under watch of pure people.

Strategic parts of Kashmir are already under Pakistan, India is simply wasting dozens of billions of $ every year on people which will never consider themselves Indians. Though i agree displacing Hindus from hindu majority area will be unfair. Best solution is to let muslim majority areas decide what they want and get over this issue.

Most important part is not they being pakistani on default but they being independent nature people which seperate them fromt he rest of the indians

Independent nature people tend to speak their minds and when required take up guns when they feel oppressed. Like people of UP and Bihar.

No not in India, in Karachi.

@Emmie why this latest double id of shan aka halka kutta aka shahbaz sharif - save ghenda spewing the racist and casteist crap is not getting dealt with even after reporting?

Sir honourable Kerali, do you think Pakistanis care about anything but people of IoK? I understand IoK is dud land but it can be improved under watch of pure people.

Strategic parts of Kashmir are already under Pakistan, India is simply wasting dozens of billions of $ every year on people which will never consider themselves Indians. Though i agree displacing Hindus from hindu majority area will be unfair. Best solution is to let muslim majority areas decide what they want and get over this issue.

Precisely. a waste of time, toil and tears.

But I am of course ignoring the issue of Pandits here.

I thought Owaisi was involved, so I expected a crack like that (not that it's justified)

With Kashmir, it is the standard discourse. But with Telangana, especially since the woman mentioned above her father K Chandrasekhar Rao has already is relying on a lot of money to put into motion a number of irrigation projects. And ever since the bifurcation, Naidu and Rao has been competing.

Telangana won't leave India. Not because of patriotic reasons. More so that int's corrupt polity can engage in more scams.
:o:

You sure you quoted the right poster?

Precisely. a waste of time, toil and tears.

But I am of course ignoring the issue of Pandits here.

You are worried about issues of people who make 3% of population but ignoring 97%? Pundits can ofcourse move to Hindu majority areas of Kashmir. And muslims from hindu majority area move to muslim majority areas.

I have come across source's claiming that tamil nadu want to be seperated and considering there history,they are independent people unlike the rest of the india

And I have sources, mainly the Tamilians. There was a secessionist period from 1930's to the 1960's.

if you have doubts, go to Tamil Nadu itself and pose the question. No political party worth their salt makes an issue out of it anymore.

As I said, it is now one of the better governed states and millions of migrants from other Indian states migrate to the place.

The political landscape of Tamil Nadu is unique. Tamils don't tolerate imposition of another cultuure and they are quite proud of this history, their language and their heritage.

Independent nature people tend to speak their minds and when required take up guns when they feel oppressed. Like people of UP and Bihar.

No not in India, in Karachi.

@Emmie why this latest double id of shan aka halka kutta aka shahbaz sharif - save ghenda spewing the racist and casteist crap is not getting dealt with even after reporting?

Stop accusing me of double id, bare my posts or head over to dead idf to release your frustrations.

Anyway people in Karachi were not oppressed but oppressors against other people moving to Karachi. There is difference.

All the citizens of India are Independent People, so are Tamils. :whistle:

Tamilians are doing comparatively well. which of course now fuels their pride even more :fie:

Especially water disputed with Kerala.

You are worried about issues of people who make 3% of population but ignoring 97%? Pundits can ofcourse move to Hindu majority areas of Kashmir. And muslims from hindu majority area move to muslim majority areas.

I said I agree with you, but recuse myself from making the full plunge because I haven't considered all the facts.

I have come across source's claiming that tamil nadu want to be seperated and considering there history,they are independent people unlike the rest of the india
This is doubtful. Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are some of the richest and most developed regions of South Asia because
both states are part of India. Perhaps Pakistan should be ruled by Maratha and Tamil politicians in order to become a
more developed country.:lol:

:o:

You sure you quoted the right poster?

weren't you cautioning Gautam for making a sarcastic comment on Muslims. So I thought Owaisi was involved.

But nothing wrong in learning about Telangana I guess.....

Sorry :ashamed:

This is doubtful. Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are some of the richest and most developed regions of South Asia because
both states are part of India. Perhaps Pakistan should be ruled by Maratha and Tamil politicians in order to become a
more developed country.
:lol:

Tamil Nadu is ruled by it's film stars. :D

weren't you cautioning Gautam for making a sarcastic comment on Muslims. So I thought Owaisi was involved.

But nothing wrong in learning about Telangana I guess.....

Sorry :ashamed:

Tamil Nadu is ruled by it's film stars. :D
Film stars?

more developed country.:lol:

Because they are part of India? How? There are dozens other states who are also part of India. Though developed is not the right word i will use for these states. One can say they are on par with Pakistan in terms of development.

She might be no one but she atleast should have shown moral support in favour of Tamil as they are independent people like us

Independent people like what?
Mr .Have you ever see the Chennai or any other places of Tamil Nadu?
If dont then please just shut up.
Dont pass comments in the subject that you dont even have a Kindergarten knowledge

Because they are part of India? How? There are dozens other states who are also part of India. Though developed is not the right word i will use for these states. One can say they are on par with Pakistan in terms of development.
Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu have a higher GDP and much higher literacy rate than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom