What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Punjabi baniyas will not decide the fate of Telangana, it is the area of Telanganites and they don't feel indian as it is clear from the statement of this honorable member of parliament from Telangana.

Theek hai. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why she doesn't mentioned tamil nadu?

Because apart from a few conflagrations Tamilians are slowly transitioning into the mainstream?

PDF is is cossetted in these terms. Tamilians learn Hindi, Ipose Hindi on them it is another matter altogether.

Tamilians put pressure in terms of Sri Lanka. But they gave up military aid LTTE elements long ago.

As a state, they have the third highest GDP, high social indicators, and is the most industrialised state in India.

They know now they have more leverage inside India.

This is more akin to the thinking of the Tamilians in Tamil Nadu btw.

Since when she became woman-e-momin?

And how would you relate all mentioned in op with the term called momin? Wonder do you even know what a momin is? Anyway, I though trolling had some relevance attached to it but contrary you my dear friend seem to be trolling with the beautiful art of trolling.

Last edited:
Punjabi baniyas will not decide the fate of Telangana, it is the area of Telanganites and they don't feel indian as it is clear from the statement of this honorable member of parliament from Telangana.

And these telanganite politicians, including KCR and his daughter will come begging to the Indian central government to ask for more funding for irrigation projects and power projects.

He has more things to worry about, like Naidu poaching away investors to Andhra Pradesh.

Let's see if then respectable MP will become begging to the central government to ask for more funding.

And how would you relate all mentioned in op with the term called momin? Wonder do you even know what a momin is? Anyway, I though trolling had some relevance attached to it but contrary you my dear friend seem to trolling with the the beautiful art of trolling.
Zindagi me kabhi kabhi has bhi lia karo. Why so serious?

And how would you relate all mentioned in op with the term called momin? Wonder do you even know what a momin is? Anyway, I though trolling had some relevance attached to it but contrary you my dear friend seem to trolling with the the beautiful art of trolling.

Last I checked sarcastic post such as his are against forum rules, check his history he is a repeat offender. :rolleyes:

She is no one & can mention as many states - koi farak nahi penda. :whistle:

She might be no one but she atleast should have shown moral support in favour of Tamil as they are independent people like us

I thought Owaisi was involved, so I expected a crack like that (not that it's justified)

With Kashmir, it is the standard discourse. But with Telangana, especially since the woman mentioned above her father K Chandrasekhar Rao has already is relying on a lot of money to put into motion a number of irrigation projects. And ever since the bifurcation, Naidu and Rao has been competing.

Telangana won't leave India. Not because of patriotic reasons. More so that int's corrupt polity can engage in more scams.

Because apart from a few conflagrations Tamilians are slowly transitioning into the mainstream?

PDF is is cossetted in these terms. Tamilians learn Hindi, Ipose Hindi on them it is another matter altogether.

Tamilians put pressure in terms of Sri Lanka. But they gave up military aid LTTE elements long ago.

As a state, they have the third highest GDP, high social indicators, and is the most industrialised state in India.

They know now they have more leverage inside India.

This is more akin to the thinking of the Tamilians in Tamil Nadu btw.

I have come across source's claiming that tamil nadu want to be seperated and considering there history,they are independent people unlike the rest of the india

She hasn't received your ''tamils are pakistanis'' memo.

You guys are very sly, always inventing newer and newer methods of insulting Tamils :(

Most important part is not they being pakistani on default but they being independent nature people which seperate them fromt he rest of the indians

She might be no one but she atleast should have shown moral support in favour of Tamil as they are independent people like us

All the citizens of India are Independent People, so are Tamils. :whistle:

Zindagi mein kabhi kabhi serious bhi ho jaya karo. Why frivolous all the time? :azn:

Last I checked sarcastic post such as his are against forum rules, check his history he is a repeat offender. :rolleyes:

I have already pointed out this to the user, let be it a reminder.

Back
Top Bottom