What's new

Kashmir Section Requirements

Kashmiri Nationalist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello,

I used to regularly browse & post in the Kashmir War section (as it interests me the most of all sections), but I can't post since some new requirements are needed.

Could moderator/admin tell me the posting requirements I need to post in this area? And whether they could be wavioured for me (though, I do not expect this to be done, but would appreciate it) as I can provide an first-hand opinion of Kashmiris, which there is not a lot of on this forum.

Many Regards,
KH

Hello,

I used to regularly browse & post in the Kashmir War section (as it interests me the most of all sections), but I can't post since some new requirements are needed.

Could moderator/admin tell me the posting requirements I need to post in this area? And whether they could be wavioured for me (though, I do not expect this to be done, but would appreciate it) as I can provide an first-hand opinion of Kashmiris, which there is not a lot of on this forum.

Many Regards,
KH

Are You Kashmiri > ?????

Hello,

Many Regards,
KH

Looking forward for your posts in future.:yes4:

You dont have enough posts but i will see if i can give you the permission.

EDIT: I have made the change, let me know if you can post now.

Hi Webmaster, I also noticed this today that I cant post in Kashmir Section as it is made specific to "Senior Members". I posted earlier a lot in the section and hope that you open it for all rather than senior one. Just a suggestion.

Hi Webmaster, I also noticed this today that I cant post in Kashmir Section as it is made specific to "Senior Members". I posted earlier a lot in the section and hope that you open it for all rather than senior one. Just a suggestion.

Nah, too many trolls. But I don't think anyone should be exempt from this regardless of what they claim to be.

Mods & Admin, when can one become a Senior Member, what are the number of posts that is required to pass on to the next level

Back
Top Bottom