What's new

Pakistan Army wants to keep Kashmir issue alive: American scholar

@WebMaster @Emmie @Aeronaut
look into his insulting comment ....which are getting personal day by day...

u retard.....why dont u talk of ur pakistanii version of nari.....someone from ur family......
everyone will have some entertainment for short while....

why you always cry like little bitch and beg in front of admins for negative rating and something you dont like ... cant you digest

Lamest article ever. Anyways it is meant for Indians. The people with the most pathetic sense of comprehension and IQ ever.

Lamest article ever. Anyways it is meant for Indians. The people with the most pathetic sense of comprehension and IQ ever.

Still contributed more to humanity than any pakistani ever. :lol:

Service to humanity? Multiplying like rabbits is not service to humanity my friend. ;)

Haha ... running away from shame huh? Can we discuss what contribution pakistanis have in science and medicine compared to Indians?

By the way terrorism is neither a service as well.

Brig.Hari_Singh_at_Barkee_Capture.jpg
download (41).jpg
Very nice, Even Americans are afraid of our Army, I thought it was only India :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Last time i checked it was not our army who became 90,000 POWS and their general had to sign a unconditional surrender in 1971:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why you always cry like little bitch and beg in front of admins for negative rating and something you dont like ... cant you digest
because i dont like insulting other ..like u pakis do....just try to open an account on indian forum....u will.know what crying is..;)

because i dont like insulting other ..like u pakis do....just try to open an account on indian forum....u will.know what crying is..;)

there is need no join Indian forums when we have PDF and you can see very small no of pakistanis on indian forums because of their evil mentality towards Pakistan..when every comment starts with terrorist or failed state so one can not have a healthy discussion..

there is need no join Indian forums when we have PDF and you can see very small no of pakistanis on indian forums because of their evil mentality towards Pakistan..when every comment starts with terrorist or failed state so one can not have a healthy discussion..

small number of pakistani's on indian forums is because Pakistanis are afraid to speak outside pakistan..... it is not because of evil mentality of indians.... unlike Pakistanis, we(Indians) have enough guts to speak and argue with anybody anywhere, be it in PDF or any other forums...

small number of pakistani's on indian forums is because Pakistanis are afraid to speak outside pakistan..... it is not because of evil mentality of indians.... unlike Pakistanis, we(Indians) have enough guts to speak and argue with anybody anywhere, be it in PDF or any other forums...

believe me Indians hate Pakistanis more than us ... if you still have doubt just compare the comments section of any news regarding Inida and PAkistan in Express tribune and Times of India respectively .you will come to know who is having childish behaviour

Now stop that you sadist!! You've made my mouth water uncontrollably!! :pissed:
:P i dont eat beef so i can afford posting these

where? in Lahore too? its raining ?

we got lightening and rain and storm in Pesh but now its all sunny again :/
lol...u dont eat beef and i got a beef table laid for u.....,:mad::mad:

hahaha.....u are welcome....
and dont worry....i too dont eat both pork and beef......
You guys thought I was kidding :p:
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 8.03.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 8.04.22 PM.png
:enjoy:

Hmmm
The title almost proves me right.
I was always of the opinion that kashmir is one issue that united Pakistan.
And I am completely with the author when she said this

"Their claims to Kashmir are ideological,

67years they have been fighting for something which doesnt belong to them.
And not to mention how this proxy war between India- Pak has been so well utilised by the Americans. They have been constantly adding fuel to fire.
India today is the largest importer of weapons and no points for guessing the reason. Had we been able to maintain peace with our neighbors,we would not have been spending so much on arms and ammunitions.
All that fund could have been diverted to something more constructive.
Alas!! I dont see it happening in the near future...India is forced to fight this battle.

believe me Indians hate Pakistanis more than us ... if you still have doubt just compare the comments section of any news regarding Inida and PAkistan in Express tribune and Times of India respectively .you will come to know who is having childish behaviour

yes indians hate pakistani, because pakistan sponsor terrorism in india.

yes indians hate pakistani, because pakistan sponsor terrorism in india.

we talk about bigger issues like kashmir...if kashmir is solved all small issues like terrorism will be automatically solved...

Back
Top Bottom