What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

we have tons of Tibetans support PRC,some are even PLA soldiers,many tibetans sing and dance for PRC.but does it mean all Tibet is calm and all Tibetan people love PRC?

happy Tibetans

pBnfQE82.jpg

812255.jpg

PHfs4f74d_O.jpg

81_2.jpg

w600.jpg

610x-1.jpg

Kashmiri girls are cute :smitten: I can't wait to go there this year

im also going after the snow melts.. its the best tourism destination.:smitten:

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

610x-1.jpg

Kashmiri girls are cute :smitten: I can't wait to go there this year

it's more a case of bums (those who crossed over) squatting in our house and demanding ownership....no can't do

Considering who wrote the comment, I would find it hard to take anything he says offensively. I try not to make fun of people with mental disabilities...

:angel:

i joined PDP today!!
and i want to ask a ques.: do Chinese know any other thing.. other than hating india??!!

one Chinese salesman "davidson" comparing ipad and akash and suggesting buy chinese cheap junk!!(even they know they d purpose behind "akash")

and now kashmir thread with outdated pics and no link!!

do some reading first,they hate us and we dont really care about them,but they keep bashing us so we have to make some response.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

My Kashmiri friend invited me to stay his house and eat there i will take loads of pics and post on PDF after

i wouldn't worry too much about the date, some esteemed CN members pull dates from 10th century to support their claims
poke.gif
biglaugh.gif

oh wait CPC does that too :azn:
at least they are turth, unlike some mental masturbaters to the south that often cheer over things like clueless bragging and funny big talks

Why this China man posting Tibet pics? this is not even China but Kashmir :rofl:

What a despo capital L

we have tons of Tibetans support PRC,some are even PLA soldiers,many tibetans sing and dance for PRC.but does it mean all Tibet is calm and all Tibetan people love PRC?

happy Tibetans

pBnfQE82.jpg

812255.jpg

PHfs4f74d_O.jpg

81_2.jpg

w600.jpg

What was your Motto Behind this thread Mate ?

If it was " Indian Brutal Occupation in Kashmir " then why turn Blind eye to whatever Happening in Pakistan Control region ?

and what's Point in creating thread after 2 days of Republic day and already thread's regarding this exist here ?

My Kashmiri friend invited me to stay his house and eat there i will take loads of pics and post on PDF after

why here.... why the heartburn for the dreamers .. why why .. whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom