What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

india-kashmir-republic-day-2011-1-26-5-50-14.jpg

Kashmiri students and other participants prepare to leave after India's Republic Day celebrations in Srinagar, India,

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

to tell you that your pics about Kashmiris love India mean nothing.just a show.

lol yeah and i believe you when i live in India and meet Kashmiris thats why ill be staying at their house

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

why here.... why the heartburn for the dreamers .. why why .. whyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ill put in members section on the views of Kashmir when i return

Kashmiri students and other participants prepare to leave after India's Republic Day celebrations in Srinagar, India,

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

lol yeah and i believe you when i live in India and meet Kashmiris thats why ill be staying at their house

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

dude stop it.. chinaman and the 'dudes' gonna burn seeing pics... post stone thrower pics or somthing.. make them happy..

when i travelled to Tibet i stayed in a Tibetan's house for a week,but why you still say we oppress them.

i joined PDP today!!
and i want to ask a ques.: do Chinese know any other thing.. other than hating india??!!

one Chinese salesman "davidson" comparing ipad and akash and suggesting buy chinese cheap junk!!(even they know they d purpose behind "akash")

and now kashmir thread with outdated pics and no link!!

you need to start digging the very first threads about China to have a reality check who are the clowns in PDF, we just merely to explore their inferior complexity

@Admin - Chinese are posting irrelevant pics and making this thread bulky and unreadable? can u take some action?

In Goa also i met many Kashmiri's there i was bit suprised to see many living down there

Mister Zolfiqor has stopped Replying , he is Probably searching more Videos on Youtube :lol:

this is what we call propaganda, how much you get paid for posting those 'incredible' nonsenses, is it above Indians dead poverty line of $0.5 p/d?

@Admin - Chinese are posting irrelevant pics and making this thread bulky and unreadable? can u take some action?

calling you daddy to help?we never did that,because righteousness in on our side.

p260120038.jpg

The tableau of Jammu & Kashmir depicting the 'Saaz-e-Kashmir - Musical Instruments of Kashmir', passing through the Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi

AmarnathCaveShrine.jpg

ill go to Amarnath mandir and after Srinagar and do boating on the dal lake

Mr.RazPak - I Would like to have your view on Brutal Pakistani Occupation In Occupied Pakistan Kashmir

There are no complaints from them. You cannot argue this point as it's a lie. Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom