What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

Yep you posted a video about a small groupd of Khalistani sikhs in UK but mine was related to Sikhs in Kashmir.

If you ever come to UK checkout Southall you can see the Indian flag flown by 99% of Indian Sikhs

i wont dispute that :)

and no, i have no interest to come to uk :laugh:

if you ever go to Kashmir checkout Sri Nagar you can see the Pakistani flag flown in a lot of places; i saw that it was hung @ Lal Chowk sometime last year

i wont dispute that :)

and no, i have no interest to come to uk :laugh:

if you ever go to Kashmir checkout Sri Nagar you can see the Pakistani flag flown in a lot of places; i saw that it was hung @ Lal Chowk sometime last year

Im going Kashmir this year and will stay with my Kashmiri friend i will take pics and post here once i return :)

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

1016.jpg

Haha photo from 2010.

Kashimir is on right track, if there were viloent protest in past, now we have strikes in some parts. Some people observer strike because they believe in it, some because they want to avoid backlash from others.

Coming years this will go down and down and finally out... This is direction Kashmir is taking and it is unstoppable.

The key people who organize protest are few, majority are like sheeps they just follow what others are saying. Kashmir's need freedom from separatist who does not allow common people to do what they want to do. Live life peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom