What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

when i travelled to Tibet i stayed in a Tibetan's house for a week,but why you still say we oppress them.
A few pictures about the latest chinese force taking on Tibetan protestors please.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

f36e7.jpg
nice ear rings and finger nails :tup:

]@Admin - Chinese are posting irrelevant pics and making this thread bulky and unreadable? can u take some action?[

and of course incredible Indians are never guilty of such outrage? Pot calling the kettle black. Start teaching this to Indian flag bearers and you wont get it thrown back in your face .........

p260120038.jpg

The tableau of Jammu & Kashmir depicting the 'Saaz-e-Kashmir - Musical Instruments of Kashmir', passing through the Rajpath during the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi

this is more like a spontaneous gathering

08-KNS-RelativeofShowkatAhmadMalikofPalhalanPattanwailingduringhisfuneralPicBurhaanKinu.jpg

this is what we call propaganda, how much you get paid for posting those 'incredible' nonsenses, is it above Indians dead poverty line of $0.5 p/d?

call it whatever...you like....we dont give a damn... the sinister plans of bleeding kashmir with cuts by evil ones have failed miserably..

they are seen as Epic clowns in front of whole world and nobody gives attention .. all they can do is post some pics in a forum and get some thanks from ppl like you and sleep peacefully... blahhh.... kashmir is doing great.. live with it..

this is what we call propaganda, how much you get paid for posting those 'incredible' nonsenses, is it above Indians dead poverty line of $0.5 p/d?

u get paid for ur posts from ur masters in CCP and not us! and what r u trying to prove urself by making abusive comments agains we Indians?? hope u get paid extra for that....but u know, except Pakistanis in this forum or in the whole world, no one gives u a damn! ...in fact u dont deserve any response in this forum, we should meet in a neutral place....will teach u how to use abusive language...!!!

india-kashmir-fighting-2009-3-24-7-0-26.jpg

murdering militants from across the border killing Kashmiris

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

indian flag it is :smitten:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Next China man will say this is staged also :rofl: pathetic people really

A few pictures about the latest chinese force taking on Tibetan protestors please.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

nice ear rings and finger nails :tup:

sure ,be my guest

lama.jpg

72082.jpg

0330_353304.jpg

why here.... why the heartburn for the dreamers .. why why .. whyyyyyyyyyyyyy
why r u shocking..

here in new delhi..i have a Kashmiri.. friend whose name is "Unis"(he is doing PHD from I.I.T Delhi)!!
i know him.. coz my father works in I.I.T Delhi's..

he has invited me and my family many times to stay in their house during vacations...

he told me that these separatists r very few(mostly from pakistan)and we don't support them!!:wave:

india-kashmir-fighting-2009-3-24-7-0-26.jpg

murdering militants from across the border killing Kashmiris

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

xin_57203062507550782404916.jpg

indian flag it is :smitten:

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Next China man will say this is staged also :rofl: pathetic people really

A martyr who died while fighting against cross border terrorist to safe guard his mother india...

why r u shocking..

here in new delhi..i have a Kashmiri.. friend whose name is "Unis"(he is doing PHD from I.I.T Delhi)!!

he has invited me and my family many times to stay in their house during vacations...

he told me that these separatists r very few(mostly from pakistan)and we don't support them!!:wave:

but your flag shows that you are from Somalia....

why r u shocking..

Separatists dont have any proper jobs..they wont allow anybody to have any jobs either.. once in a while they come in streets and destroy everything and shout blah blah blah.. gets photos for posting in pdf for the entertainment of poor pakistani members here.

In Delhi i know so many Kashmiris living and studying there but even in Goa i saw many there

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

ind_1_15.jpg

Prathibha Patil meets students from Kashmir

Next China man will say their smiles is fake :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom