What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

I been not able to access "Next Page"

@AZ - The question of "Referendum" Doesn't Arise until and unless Pakistan take back its forces from Entire Pakistan Occupied K

Is you army Ready to back off ?

Take back your forces and then Talk about Referendum !!

Ahooo...

once u withdraw your offensive force from our borders, we'd likely do the same

Pakistan is being made a joke on this Kashmir Issue in this entire world , even the Arabs never take Pakistan seriously over Kashmir

first of all, as it is a bilateral issue it doesnt matter how ''seriouslý'' they take us. I dont know where the Arabs figure in this, but they actually have been pretty supportive.

incidentally,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...es-kashmir-issue-added-final-declaration.html

twip_110407_05ss_full.jpg

[

Black day must not be an indigenous observance either in distorted Bharti minds.

@Indians...

Don't feed this Troll

I am Out of this Bulls!t thread :D

Let the kids enjoy their keyboard :P

Read my signature and chill....:enjoy:

Gud Night @Indian bro's.......

Ahooo...

once u withdraw your offensive force from our borders, we'd likely do the same

See , if there is no Trust then what's the point in Discussing, It was Pakistan who Invaded Kashmir and they should take back it's forces first so there could be "Referendum"

You can Continue " Harbouring " Terror and we will Continue Defending our Borders , let me tell you India is ready to fight this war as long as it stay's but i can't say same about Pakistan !!

Ever since Pakistanis rejected Indian Union, Bharatis have developed a low self-esteem complex. They cannot bear the rejection and desperately cling to Kashmir.

Even the Kashmiri women are killing the Pakistani jihadi militants good job

Last edited by a moderator:
Post more old pics .. and get urself rejuvenated..

Well thats the only thing you can do .. ever..

Kashmir is on forward path economically and tourism wise...

Back
Top Bottom