What's new

Kashmir observes shutdown on Indian Republic Day

I been not able to access "Next Page"

@AZ - The question of "Referendum" Doesn't Arise until and unless Pakistan take back its forces from Entire Pakistan Occupied K

Is you army Ready to back off ?

Take back your forces and then Talk about Referendum !! Pakistan is being made a joke on this Kashmir Issue in this entire world , even the Arabs never take Pakistan seriously over Kashmir

same here with IE...try Firefox, it just works fine.

Dear Bharatis, if a girl says no, it means no. If you continue it is rape. Same circumstance here with Kashmiris. Stop forcing yourselves on them. You look desperate and foolish.

it's more a case of bums (those who crossed over) squatting in our house and demanding ownership....no can't do

India and Israel, same ****, different shades.

is that supposed to offend me
biglaugh.gif

it's more a case of bums (those who crossed over) squatting in our house and demanding ownership....no can't do

Huffing chemicals? :rolleyes:

Folk%20artists%20form%20Jammu%20Kashmir%20%20Republic%20Day%20India.jpg

Folk artists from J&K (Jammu and Kashmir) at the press preview of tableaux participating in Republic Day Parade,in New Delhi

Your genocide is already creating militants. Yawn.

Yeah the same Brainwashed Militants !! some of them have turned against you people and keeping you busy

This Kashmir Movement is not a Indigenous movement , Those Mullahs in your Army and ISI know better

Offtopic : I Would like to have a debate with you over your signature !! that's a Biggest joke i must say :argh:

Dear Bharatis, if a girl says no, it means no. If you continue it is rape. Same circumstance here with Kashmiris. Stop forcing yourselves on them. You look desperate and foolish.

It is more applicable to you ...u r mad and so desperate for it NOT we...it has always been a part of India, and the girl said YES, I DO...decades ago to INDIA!

Back
Top Bottom