What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
I find it funny how Indians are quick to mock the deaths of Kashmiri freedom fighters but they won't be able to bear the same when the deaths of Indian soldiers are ridiculed in the same way.

Learn to give respect to the enemy's fallen soldiers, or else you'll get none in return as well.

The only way to win people's heart is to send "freedom fighters" armed with RPG,AK's,grenades?:hang2:

Its joke of the year...........really militants or ...........Freedom fighters fighting for their land captured by Indian army........you guys still have doubts after all what happening in Kashmir these days.......
You can capture a land but can't win the hearts of peoples...

But we sure can Open the door to schools and Those who throw stones at children to join there movement then RIP to the Stone peltors.... We Need education in the valley Not Radicalism

I find it funny how Indians are quick to mock the deaths of Kashmiri freedom fighters but they won't be able to bear the same when the deaths of Indian soldiers are ridiculed in the same way.

Learn to give respect to the enemy's fallen soldiers, or else you'll get none in return as well.

I know where you are coming from. And can understand the sentiment. But the mocking already exists both ways, or did you miss the fun Pakistani members had with the broiler Murga comments of the Maoists when they killed scores of Indian CRPF men.

Pakistan has its stand on these Insurgents. But for Indians they are no different to us than what a TTP or a LeJ terrorist is to you. While I respect the forum rules, this being a Pakistani forum, and most of us now do not indulge in abusive words for these guys, all of us feel delighted at every single casualty inflicted on these groups that all of us see as terrorists.

We can not classify them as enemy combatants till Pakistan accepts them as their soldiers. Till then, they are probably not any different from the young men being featured in a allegedly Pakistan Army video that is doing rounds on the internet. And you can see the comments from Pakistani members on that thread. As I said, for us, these guys are no different..

I know where you are coming from. And can understand the sentiment. But the mocking already exists both ways, or did you miss the fun Pakistani members had with the broiler Murga comments of the Maoists when they killed scores of Indian CRPF men.

Pakistan has its stand on these Insurgents. But for Indians they are no different to us than what a TTP or a LeJ terrorist is to you. While I respect the forum rules, this being a Pakistani forum, and most of us now do not indulge in abusive words for these guys, all of us feel delighted at every single casualty inflicted on these groups that all of us see as terrorists.

We can not classify them as enemy combatants till Pakistan accepts them as their soldiers. Till then, they are probably not any different from the young men being featured in a allegedly Pakistan Army video that is doing rounds on the internet. And you can see the comments from Pakistani members on that thread. As I said, for us, these guys are no different..
The forum is not for Indian delight, either you discuss the event or the issue.

Indian perspectives are flawed and incomparable to the situation in Pakistan which is fighting acknowledged terrorists by the world. Kashmir being a UN disputed issue, the fight over there is legitimate and incomparable to the terrorists Pakistan fights.

This forum has never acknowledged the legitimacy of the Indian Maoist movement for this very purpose as there is no UN mandate for those lands being disputed territory.

We dont consider them as soldiers, We would show respect if the dead were from Pak military.

All those dead people were terrorists and they dont deserve any respect.

The forum is not for Indian delight, either you discuss the event or the issue.

Indian perspectives are flawed and incomparable to the situation in Pakistan which is fighting acknowledged terrorists by the world. Kashmir being a UN disputed issue, the fight over there is legitimate and incomparable to the terrorists Pakistan fights.

This forum has never acknowledged the legitimacy of the Indian Maoist movement for this very purpose as there is no UN mandate for those lands being disputed territory.

Asim

The indian POV is part of the discussion.. Isnt it?? After all the incidents being discussed are happeneing in an area within India's borders; disputed or otherwise.

You have all the rights to label India's perspectives as flawed, just like I have to call Pakistan's. There is no way Pakistan can enforce what India's perception should be about these people. For us, they can never be enemy combatants because Pakistan does not take ownership of them. The day they infiltrate into India wearing Pakistani Army uniform and carrying Pakistani dog tags, they will be accorded the courtsey and honor of a captured/fallen enemy soldier. Till then, for us they are terrorists and/or mercenaries.

Now the legitimacy of the cause may or may not be different between TTP and LeT depending on whether you are talking to an Indian or a Pakistani, but that is just ideology.

From a methodology perspective, both are same.

dont come on such dubious forums.thank you

I hidden identity person.. ha...ha. First time show posting something else than "I am Indian Muslim but I am Pakistan.. .:blah::blah::blah:

Sorry, but you should at least agree with govt. point.

Why Kashmiris will leave their very own land for India's Desires ???

His comment was "The government of India has given you every right to leave India and settle in any country as per your desire. Good luck."

Even if you apply the your own logic to J&K, still we are following laws where everyone is allowed to go if he wishes too.

can the thread starter know,which MOD has changed the title of his thread.

no he can't. No where such column exist who edited it and eventually it is not important too because as Pakistani law state them Freedom Fighter, they are just following the laws and nothing wrong.

I think title can be also

42 freedom fighters killed in September by Indian Hindu Terrorist:wave: since everyone including Jana has always called Indian Army as Hindu Terrorist.

First they ignore you.... Then they laugh at you...... Then they fight you.... Then you Win. -Gandhi

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom