What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Army did gave respect to those who were killed in the Kargil. If you remember below is video.

Last edited by a moderator:
First they ignore you.... Then they laugh at you...... Then they fight you.... Then you Win. -Gandhi

I guess this applies with Pak's stand. Pakistani is ignoring India's advice ya ? I guess I can see you laughing every where :)

I find it funny how Indians are quick to mock the deaths of Kashmiri freedom fighters but they won't be able to bear the same when the deaths of Indian soldiers are ridiculed in the same way.

Learn to give respect to the enemy's fallen soldiers, or else you'll get none in return as well.

same may be said about the Taliban ur army is fighting...they too are freedom fighters for some...should we rejoice when ur army men are killed by the Taliban. please think sensibly before posting something as the same can backfire on u...ur definition of terroriism should be either in black or white...u either support it or condemn it.there should be no grey area. u cannot simultaneously condemn the terrorist act of the Taliban and support those of the Kashmiri terrorists as doing that would mean you are a hypocrite . It's this hypocrisy on the part of Pakistanis that has made it what it is today..and no matter how many self praising articles u write about the infallibility of the Pakistani state everyone knows that Pakistani is is shambles..a state that has to beg to provide aid to its citizens ...a state whose army is the pawn of other states and whose soldiers can be killed in 'mistaken' air strikes...to cut it short wake up before you find that it is better to sleep than to wake up..
anyway is there a way to remove the 'thanks':

I find it funny how Indians are quick to mock the deaths of Kashmiri freedom fighters but they won't be able to bear the same when the deaths of Indian soldiers are ridiculed in the same way.

Learn to give respect to the enemy's fallen soldiers, or else you'll get none in return as well.

Are you sure you call them by the name Freedom fighters??? if you call them so .... what title you give for your father of nation?? dont you think it is unfair to name these people as Freedom fighers?? So you mean to say your father of nation and these people are same??

I think picture itself says the truth.

Yes kill her. Burn her house. Kill all males in her house. R@pe all the young females in her family.

She is committing a very big crime. Throwing stones.

Yes kill her. Burn her house. Kill all males in her house. R@pe all the young females in her family.

She is committing a very big crime. Throwing stones.

and u know the whole story came in ur mind.

I have watched this video. Just want to ask you that who would confirm that this video is credible and not the part of Indian propaganda after Kargil war.
:cheers:

you are insulting the fallen soldiers by calling this a propaganda. :disagree:

you are insulting the fallen soldiers by calling this a propaganda. :disagree:

Their was a propaganda campaign that started after Kargil war, can't believe in such videos.
:agree:

Their was a propaganda campaign that started after Kargil war, can't believe in such videos.
:agree:

when come to u,u call it propaganda.i remember the thread running on ur army killed those ppl.i can give u the video links where ur army or agency kill the ppl in blo,which is now irrelevant.
the only thing is when it is indian army then it is cruelty ,when comes to u ,it is propaganda.dont show the hypocrisy.

when come to u,u call it propaganda.i remember the thread running on ur army killed those ppl.i can give u the video links where ur army or agency kill the ppl in blo,which is now irrelevant.
the only thing is when it is indian army then it is cruelty ,when comes to u ,it is propaganda.dont show the hypocrisy.

And the purpose of your post was? Immature rant.

And the purpose of your post was? Immature rant.

and ur last post was immature calling everything against u a propaganda .the post u will write , result u will get according to that post.

and ur last post was immature calling everything against u a propaganda .the post u will write , result u will get according to that post.

Prove me wrong and prove that video is authentic.

Prove me wrong and prove that video is authentic.

So are you saying that the dead bodies of NLI regiment and the surrendering Pakistani soldiers are fake? I mean are you 10 years later towing the same line that GoP did in the begining before they were exposed?

And are you disowning your fallen soldiers in this video?

So are you saying that the dead bodies of NLI regiment and the surrendering Pakistani soldiers are fake? I mean are you 10 years later towing the same line that GoP did in the begining before they were exposed?

And are you disowning your fallen soldiers in this video?

I am disowning fake videos...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom