What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
u could have stopped Kasab...u didnt do it even when u could have)..

No I could not stop Kassab because I'm British, and I don't live in Pakistan that is the responsibillties of Pakistani's who live in pakistan. While you live in India, as Kashmir is part of India...so you have the option to do something.

Tell me Indians was that 8 year old paid by separatists as well.....did he deserve to die......this type of thing will never happen in the UK.....thank the lord that I was not born in India.

Yes..Brits kept their backyard quite clean...while washed their dirty linen in the occupied lands during the empire days...come off your high horse...

Do you know how badly British troops behaved in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Ask Blair...he ordered them...thats what I think of him..

they protested peacefully, and now i dont hear any unrest there.....

whereas reality is starkly different across LoC....to compare both would be beyond ridiculous. You know it, we know it.

No I could not stop Kassab because I'm British, and I don't live in Pakistan that is the responsibillties of Pakistani's who live in pakistan. While you live in India, as Kashmir is part of India...so you have the option to do something.

Firstly...I always believed 26/11 was carried out in connivance with MI6..so yes you could have stopped them and ...

Im sure you are atleast of Pakistani origin...Further...today there was peace in Kashmir...happy...problem solved...right !

Well as far as your media is concerned, its raising the concern more of a "OMG, Kashmiris are protesting against us, how do we stop it". Whereas they should be going like "OMG we have finally seen the light the Kashmiris hate us, how do we accept their demands?"

AA, Thats true we are more concerned "Why Kashmiris are protesting against us and what are the best solutions to understand their concerns rather than thinking from some delusional POV of neighbour". This is based on similar pattern of discussing and understand people from North Eastern states. The only reason rest world support our POV in Kashmir because our stand is straightforward and clear on Kashmir issue and they know all these issues can be resolved very easily when Pakistan stop support them "Morally" ( Economically & Militarily as well).

Mr GreenStar what makes u belive nothing seems to change as per rape is concerned by your own data you could not prove anything in last 1.5 years, so your statement is wrong. About previous rape cases you listed how many are proved to be done by IA? What prove do you have that they were not done by locals?

Maybe not in the last 1.5 years, but in the last decade 63 rapes have happened, which has been dished out by your Army. I had this perception that India had a Professional army that was disciplined.......looks like that is not the case...as you have animals residing in your army that have not been punished. Before getting weapons.....you should educate your soilders in not raping.....other wise your reputation as a modern army will go down the drain. You should take pointer in how the UK conducts it army.

Honestly, I truly believe..Britain should be embargoed for the problems it created around the world when the 2nd world war was ending...like in Middle East, India - Pakistan etc.

I would much rather debate with a bit thick headed but large hearted Pakistani anyday rather than with conniving/clever/cunning/convoluted/twisted Brits who still want to muster an empire out of the their old colonies...

The Birtish did every evil of world and crossed all levels of barbarity so lecture of peace from them is undigestible. By the way GreenStar what peaceful means Bristh used in Jaliyan wala bagh,

they protested peacefully, and now i dont hear any unrest there.....

whereas reality is starkly different across LoC....to compare both would be beyond ridiculous. You know it, we know it.

Are you the same one who asked where are the protesters in ***?? what happened ?suddenly now you are seeing protesters?? :lol:

Yes..Brits kept their backyard quite clean...while washed their dirty linen in the occupied lands during the empire days...come off your high horse..

why are you getting the past involved......my goverment is not killing Kashmir's....its your goverment that is doing all the killings at the present time. So don't get off topic.....and calm down it not healthy for your body.

Maybe not in the last 1.5 years, but in the last decade 63 rapes have happened, which has been dished out by your Army. I had this perception that India had a Professional army that was disciplined.......looks like that is not the case...as you have animals residing in your army that have not been punished. Before getting weapons.....you should educate your soilders in not raping.....other wise your reputation as a modern army will go down the drain. You should take pointer in how the UK conducts it army.

63 rapes by an alleged 500,000 troops over 10 years with 5 lac adult women that were living in J & K at the time..thats like a billion rape opportunities...Indian Army's rape rate is much better than 6 sigma....this is purely tougue in cheek...63 is 63 too many...seems like a under estimation to me though given the above calculation.

why are you getting the past involved......my goverment is not killing Kashmir's....its your goverment that is doing all the killings at the present time. So don't get off topic.....and calm down it not healthy for your body.

Afghanistan and Iraq are very much current...go to Wikileaks..and read...Im very calm...and about to doze off...!

To all the Indians why get Britian involved in this discussion.....this topic is not about my goverment.

add to that 63 are alleged where is proof which court of law proved it?

Back
Top Bottom