What's new

Kashmir is 'NOT' India's Internal affair | Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

His statement is only linked to internal affairs, that is 2014 elections.

Yeah and when moderators engage in flame trolling by writing provocative one-liners , that doesn't count for anything.

This is your contribution to this discussion-

"Assassination or side-lining efforts guaranteed. Either that or some serious spanking by the state is in order.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...ief-minister-omar-abdullah.html#ixzz2cEcR37um

Anybody who makes posts like these or ignores similar posts from some ELITE members of his country should not be talking about intelligence.

If you look up my last few posts, my contribution to this discussion has been a 'bit' better than yours up till now.

Don't take it as an insult , Mr.Senior Moderator, just addressing your post with my opinion.

As far as curfew and protests in Kashmir Valley are concerned , I don't understand how they become a part of this discussion. When protestors become unruly and start throwing rocks , attacking people and police then curfew is the only option. However, this statement by the Chief Minister will not lead to any of this. So you are a bit off-topic here.

Really, eloquence much?
Trying to wash ourselves clean of dragging in off topic posts.
Let me start bringing in your violations

Do also notice that Pakistan didn't allow the survey to be taken in Shia majority Gilgit-Baltistan/Northern Areas. Wonder why

Yes, just like you are in the Northern Areas and Balochistan.

So no, your contribution is wonderful poached salmon served with rotten vegetables.

So before trying to throw around self serving accusations to try and wash yourselves of sin I suggest you look and read reactions apart from your own to that post of mine. I also suggest you stick to not violating forum rules. Or perhaps shall I actually apply moderation powers here?

I checked the news and it says that Pakistani's in AJK mourned 15th August as Black Day :angel:

Doesn't that mean they considered 15th August, i.e. the Creation of India as bad?
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/national/16-Aug-2013/ajk-marks-indian-i-day-as-black-day
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/08/15/318855/kashmiris-observe-indias-independence-day-as-black-day/

Everyone knows this already. Looks like Omar Abdullah the puppet had just woken up.

Really, eloquence much?
Trying to wash ourselves clean of dragging in off topic posts.
Let me start bringing in your violations

So no, your contribution is wonderful poached salmon served with rotten vegetables.

So before trying to throw around self serving accusations to try and wash yourselves of sin I suggest you look and read reactions apart from your own to that post of mine. I also suggest you stick to not violating forum rules. Or perhaps shall I actually apply moderation powers here?

Doesn't that mean they considered 15th August, i.e. the Creation of India as bad?
AJK marks Indian I-Day as black day
PressTV - Kashmiris observe India's Independence Day as Black Day

I am surprised that you keep reminding me of my violations but are not even willing to look at yours.I will let the neutral audience decide. Please don't forget that I was replying to your deliberate flame troll post. Same with my reply to Spring Onion.
As for my contribution , if you look at page 4(post #55 and #57), I have made on-topic posts that would contribute to the knowledge of some , which you haven't done up till now.

You want to apply moderator rules ? Please do , but do so to yourself too, according to the principles of natural justice , if you care about such things.

I accept your suggestion and I hope you accept mine.

Back
Top Bottom