What's new

Kashmir is 'NOT' India's Internal affair | Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

The bharotis here claimed that as elections are near and hence he is giving anti-India statements :))) so its a reality Kashmiris are against India whereas BLA terrorists cant fetch a single vote by speaking against Pakistan. They are plain terrorists

And oh by the way you can compare North East India with Balochistan wrgt to resources and representation . NOT Balochistan with Kashmir.

you might want to revisit geographical map and the population density of the states in question... only if you are least bit interested in facts...

and as far as representation is concerned, do i dare remind you about Bengalis, from whom you seem to have recently borrowed your dialect to pronounce Bharat...

Have you been to Kashmir?
No right?
Dont talk bullshit.
Yes! Not only been, I stayed there for three years! Unlike you who has no clue about what you're talking since you've seen it only on the map. Right?! And have you even bothered to read my post before you commented? No? Then go back and read it again before uttering tripe!

So keep your bullshit to yourself when you know squat. Thanks! :P

I have Shia neighborhood from Kashmir. They all love Pakistan
Wrong! If he's your neighbor, he's not a Kashmiri! He's a Pakistani!

Epic fail on both counts!

the unified state of J&K is disputed only if UN security resolutions are applied, if pakistan doesn't move to fulfill it's per-requisites according to the UN security councils resolutions , then there is no justifiable claim for pakistan on the unified state of J&K. (read UN security council resolutions and it's pre reqs)

Did I ever contend balochistan as disputed territory genius?? For separation of a state from the governing body it doesn't need to be disputed, as seen in east pakistan (and it applies to kashmir from Indian perspective as well), My argument was if counter rhetoric to state policy by a leader represents dissent then there is plenty to go around in your own back yard....

as far as your last question, it's the same guys that ban you quite often.

so now we have to listen to UN guys on what territory is disputed or not :yahoo:

BTW since when UN is a factor in these kind of disputes?
UN always pussies off.
the so called "UN security forces" are called off once a conflict begins..
you cant even shoot unless some guys in a suit in the UN HQ tell you to.
USA shamed UN in invasion of iraq.

AND, India also has to follow all UN security council resolutions..

_______

acession from pakistan is not in favor of balochis are balochistan.
Balochistan and Kashmir problems are not the same.
Balochistan is just another afghanistan without pakistan...

and when Pak flag doesnt flies in quetta then you tell me okay?

Yes! Not only been, I stayed there for three years! Unlike you who has no clue about what you're talking since you've seen it only on the map. Right?! And have you even bothered to read my post before you commented? No? Then go back and read it again before uttering tripe!

So keep your bullshit to yourself when you know squat. Thanks! :P

Wrong! If he's your neighbor, he's not a Kashmiri! He's a Pakistani!

Epic fail on both counts!

Three years my @ss..
Anyone can be a MMA fghter on the internet...
your probably making it up.
otherwise you wouldnt have gall to say such things like shia hate pakistan :omghaha:

i have to tell you - Gilgit Baltistan is majority Shia... do they hate Pakistan according to you? :lol:

______

all kashmiri are pakistani by heart.
the fact that i can walk around muzaffarabad with pak flag and you cant walk around sri nagar with indian flag should wake you up to the reality :wave:

Three years my @ss..
Anyone can be a MMA fghter on the internet...
your probably making it up.
otherwise you wouldnt have gall to say such things like shia hate pakistan :omghaha:

i have to tell you - Gilgit Baltistan is majority Shia... do they hate Pakistan according to you? :lol:

______

all kashmiri are pakistani by heart.
the fact that i can walk around muzaffarabad with pak flag and you cant walk around sri nagar with indian flag should wake you up to the reality :wave:

I can walk around in Srinagar with Indian Flag. :cuckoo: You should wake up to the reality :omghaha: :sleep:

I can walk around in Srinagar with Indian Flag. You should wake up to the reality :omghaha: :sleep:

Do it in a muslim area and populous part.

Btw i heard it was a Black Day in sri nagar on the 15th...
In muzaffarabad however they had lots of fun on the 14th :yahoo:

Elections are near i guess-

Next year. Last time Geelani and his Hurriyat conference asked Kashmiris to boycott Kashmir's assembly elections but people defied his boycott call, there was huge voter tunout in Kashmir of 60.5%.

Do it in a muslim area and populous part.

Btw i heard it was a Black Day in sri nagar on the 15th...
In muzaffarabad however they had lots of fun on the 14th :yahoo:

I did it at Lal Chowk. :cuckoo: :omghaha:

No Black Day was Celebrated. However, courtesy of Islamist Terrorism, Curfew was imposed :sarcastic:

Next year. Last time Geelani and his Hurriyat conference asked Kashmiris to boycott Kashmir's assembly elections but people defied his boycott call, there was huge voter tunout in Kashmir of 60.5%.

wonder how much were fake and how much were army votes :yahoo:

I did it at Lal Chowk. :cuckoo: :omghaha:

No Black Day was Celebrated. However, courtesy of Islamist Terrorism, Curfew was imposed :sarcastic:

Isnt Lal Chowk where that Pakistani flag was hung? :chilli:
You are quite brave to celebrate there infront of Kashmiris who are rabid anti-India... If you were really there, I assume...

A Black Day WAS mourned. Check the news.

All were real. Infact, your own media reported voters were fake in Pakistan's elections

Of course all were real! ;)
Kashmiri media goes through strict check... Cant have fake news can we now? Especially about vote farming :omghaha: (which btw never happened :D)

wonder how much were fake and how much were army votes :yahoo:

Isnt Lal Chowk where that Pakistani flag was hung? :chilli:
You are quite brave to celebrate there infront of Kashmiris who are rabid anti-India... If you were really there, I assume...

A Black Day WAS mourned. Check the news.

That is why I went there. Handful of Separatist Leaders are Pro Pakistani and not all Kashmiris...:cuckoo:

I checked the news and it says that Pakistani's in AJK mourned 15th August as Black Day :angel:

:cheesy: and your internal baby gets funds from Pakistan?

bwahahahah Katju is right 90% Indians are idiots

And Pakistan a fake country :cheesy:

BTW funding terrorism and seperatist have been very well known, and failed, tactics employed by Pakistan.

Of course all were real! ;)
Kashmiri media goes through strict check... Cant have fake news can we now? Especially about vote farming :omghaha: (which btw never happened :D)

You have only words like if, can. :lol: It seems the high voter turnout in Kashmir shocked many Pakistanis. :lol:

That is why I went there. Handful of Separatist Leaders are Pro Pakistani and not all Kashmiris...:cuckoo:

I checked the news and it says that Pakistani's in AJK mourned 15th August as Black Day :angel:

Stop trolling dear.
Only in IOK they mourned Black Day

Back
Top Bottom