What's new

Kashmir is 'NOT' India's Internal affair | Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

Really? How about those lapdogs of the lame duck Hurriyat Conference led by that one-leg-in-the-grave bozo called SAS Geelani? I thought he was the redeemer and Pakistan's emperor-to-be in Kashmir? But now it's Omar the great? Jeeez! :what:

If u dont follow my posts and my perception and analysis then stop talking the trouble of quoting me.

It's not funny , it is a well known fact. Most Kashmiris of the valley or lets just say the Sunni Muslims of the valley support Pakistan and hate India.
Right! Our Pakistani friends don't seem to be aware of the ground realities in Kashmir, but keep spewing horrendous nonsense about Kashmiris wanting to join the great state of Pakistan!

If they go there, they'll realize that NO SHIA WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH PAKISTAN! And that's the truth and nothing but the truth. I've spoken to hundreds of Shias in Kashmir and their aversion to Pakistan is breathtaking! Naturally so especially when they are not even considered Muslims by the extremists in Pakistan which are now ruling the roost there.

Funny how whenever a Kashmiri leader wants to earn brownie points among the Kashmiri populace, they speak in favor of Pakistan!

In other words they speak Truth against India :)))

If this is not enough that India is Unwanted ghusspetiya in the occupied country

Assassination or side-lining efforts guaranteed. Either that or some serious spanking by the state is in order.

Thanks for the advice but we have a slightly different approach from Pakistan on such issues.

If this is not enough that India is Unwanted ghusspetiya in the occupied country

Yes, just like you are in the Northern Areas and Balochistan.

Elections are near i guess-

So does the same apply when Baloch leader talk about injustice done to them by the pakistani agencies, mistreatment by mainstream economy and unequal representation???? If your assertion is true, then it's a slippery slope mada, but you have an arsenal of excuses for that....

If you look back in the history, it is very well documented what you did with the people who showed discontent towards Islamabad, so please don't lecture us.

If they go there, they'll realize that NO SHIA WANTS ANYTHING TO DO WITH PAKISTAN! And that's the truth and nothing but the truth. I've spoken to hundreds of Shias in Kashmir and their aversion to Pakistan is breathtaking! Naturally so especially when they are not even considered Muslims by the extremists in Pakistan which are now ruling the roost there.

Have you been to Kashmir?
No right?
Dont talk bullshit.

I have Shia neighborhood from Kashmir. They all love Pakistan

Any Shia in Kashmir love Pakistan more than India.

Plus Shia get more rights, and more govt spots than Indian Muslims. Dont talk about us, we are doing fine in Pakistan

Or in other words Mr. Omar Abdullah, will ensure that article 370 is maintained so he doesn't lose his precious vote bank, and he will keep fostering hooligans who love to bring out their pakistani flags on every occasion that they can, he will play India card to pro Indians and special status card to the fringe and ensure Jammu and kashmir remains his family property....

Ever wonder why these situations erupt right before the elections...
Article 370 is not such a bad deal at least pending a J&K assembly resolution. And Omar Abdullah better defend it because that is the wall stopping the Islamist forces from taking over J&K completely. If you call it a vote bank so be it. He is an ally of Indian government and they should know better to use him. But right now, INC and BJP fight like aholes to claim that they have the bigger d*ck and push the J&K government to limits, making it seem like a figurehead. Its like the chief minister of the state has no control on his state whatsoever. If India listened to him and lifted AFSPA at least in one town at least temporarily, it would have been a great deal. Even Mehbuba's party would have fallen in line.

Why blame the poor guy when he has no power to cater to his people's wishes?

So does the same apply when Baloch leader talk about injustice done to them by the pakistani agencies, mistreatment by mainstream economy and unequal representation???? If your assertion is true, then it's a slippery slope mada, but you have an arsenal of excuses for that....

If you look back in the history, it is very well documented what you did with the people who showed discontent towards Islamabad, so please don't lecture us.

Balochistan is not occupied or disputed territory tard :cuckoo:

which idiot made you thinktank :yahoo:

This is just a stunt to get some election fund from Pakistan.

He should be aware that his position is due the constitution of India - and that Omar baby is internal.

He should be aware that his position is due the constitution of India - and that Omar baby is internal.

All is a conspiracy within India :yahoo:

Balochistan is not occupied or disputed territory tard :cuckoo:

which idiot made you thinktank :yahoo:

the unified state of J&K is disputed only if UN security resolutions are applied, if pakistan doesn't move to fulfill it's per-requisites according to the UN security councils resolutions , then there is no justifiable claim for pakistan on the unified state of J&K. (read UN security council resolutions and it's pre reqs)

Did I ever contend balochistan as disputed territory genius?? For separation of a state from the governing body it doesn't need to be disputed, as seen in east pakistan (and it applies to kashmir from Indian perspective as well), My argument was if counter rhetoric to state policy by a leader represents dissent then there is plenty to go around in your own back yard....

as far as your last question, it's the same guys that ban you quite often.

The bharotis here claimed that as elections are near and hence he is giving anti-India statements :))) so its a reality Kashmiris are against India whereas BLA terrorists cant fetch a single vote by speaking against Pakistan. They are plain terrorists

And oh by the way you can compare North East India with Balochistan wrgt to resources and representation . NOT Balochistan with Kashmir.

The Rahul Gandhi of Kashmir speaks. :lol:

He swings faster than what Hamid Karzai did in Afghanistan.

About time to kick out this father-son useless duo and replace the governance with someone like Lt. Gen. Hasnain in power.

A man with a military background will get the state towards a better future.

This idiot is rightly with Al Khangress. Both of them are unworthy of rule and only get to rule because of the free grace of colonials.

He is right.. How can Kashmir be an internal matter of India when a a part of it is under Pakistani occupation.. ? Wait for his clarifications tomorrow :)

:cheesy: and your internal baby gets funds from Pakistan?

bwahahahah Katju is right 90% Indians are idiots

Back
Top Bottom