What's new

#Kashmir Atrocities Live Call of Qaid-e-Inquilab Syed Ali Geelani.

Lie is you only weapon......

Shaikh Abdullah is nothing in the eyes of true Kashmirs

And the Truth shall set you free, Geelani is an old hag no real Kashmiri cares about :D

So Jat were even before Adam.....:cuckoo::astagh:

Obviously they were, jats made it safe by killing of Dinosaurs and planting sugarcane, so adam could survive :D

First you decide where are you from ...born in pak but nothing to do with pak.when did you get indian citizinship for you to migrate to the otherside.hahaha deside kar.

my grandfather migrated from ponch to AJK when indian army killed my grandfather cousin and school teacher.... who went for protest against occupation of Kashmir on call of Muslim Conference to sirinagar

So you follow his and Jinnah's ideology or just his??

the 2 flags represent your citizenship and current location

yes i follow both ideology but i prefer ideology of Kashmir has independent state......

my grandfather migrated from ponch to AJK when indian army killed my grandfather cousin and school teacher.... who went for protest against occupation of Kashmir on call of Muslim Conference to sirinagar

yes i follow both ideology but i prefer ideology of Kashmir has independent state......
you are comparing a person like jinnah with this old man? Are you sure pakistanis will be happy with you?
sorry about your personal loss.

Simple solution to all these claims of Indian "atrocities" - plebiscite as per the UN resolution.

which states clearly "This resolution required that Pakistan withdraw from the areas of Pakistan-administered Kashmir which it had captured in 1947 immediately and conditions be created for a free and impartial plebiscite to decide the future of the state."

So, Pakistan withdraw the murderous bands of "tribesmen and nationals" that had descended upon the state in 1947 and vacate the territories they have illegally occupied, and then we have elections to decide if the state wants to stay with us or not.

And a couple of additions I would propose:
1. Since it's ok for a small part of India to demand "azadi" because its Sunni majority, the same right should be accorded to sub-regions. i.e., Jammu, Ladakh and areas of the Kashmir valley which had majority Hindu / non-Sunni population pre-1991 be allowed to vote separately.
2. Any muslims in the Kashmir valley who are involved in the genocide and forced migration of the Kashmiri pandits have no right to vote.

And the Truth shall set you free, Geelani is an old hag no real Kashmiri cares about :D

Obviously they were, jats made it safe by killing of Dinosaurs and planting sugarcane, so adam could survive :D

you are indian and we don't want any certificate from you for Quaid -e- Kashmir

If your grandfather got killed by Indian army, how could he migrate from Poonch ot AJK? And both Poonch and AJK falls under ***.

I am born Pakistani but migrated Kashmiri from occupied Kashmir to AJK i have nothing to do with Pakistan.... calling some one Quiad not mean real father.... are you dumb or just pretending.....

You were born in Pakistan, but how come you migrated from Indian Kashmir to P-O-K before you were born. Seems confusing or all lies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom