What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Theoretical crap...

My cousin's husband is a pilot ! :)

He tells me that its a pretty tough job to get into one of the Airlines because they don't take fresh recruits that easily & national carriers like the PIA isn't all that easy to get into ! Then when you're in it takes a while for you to progress from the ATR to the Airbus & so on & so forth with pretty high failure rate.

Bows? lol son... do u still pronounce Afghan as afghuan? and ur talkin abt pashtuns bowing to punjabis? u farsified pashtun? ...

I see that you as panjabized pathan prefer panjabi pronunciation :omghaha:
If you had a little bit gharat and shame in would never bring up the issue of who has been faithful to pashtuns because by any account you would lose on this subject big time.

hahah and for some reasons, we are able to speak/read/write in pashto but you who claim to be a pure pashtun can't speak proparly pashto, read and write. We are totally fine that people like you are standing with panjabis but what we don't like that people like you misuse the holy name of pashtuns because you are not pashtuns at all, the day you accepted the chian of panjab you stopped being a pashtun and thats why you don't talk like a pashtun, you don't act like a pashtun and I am pretty sure that you don't even look like a pashtun.

and you think we cant speak and write pashto?
because of you guys the afghanistan is lost to uzbeks and tajiks.they are majority now..i am sure in future the pashtuns population in afghanistan will become further smaller..before they change the name to uzbekistan or merge half half with respective uzbekistan and tajikistan

Punjabi are our brothers,we are happy with educated punjabi than illetrate fake pashtuns who dont even count for 10% of total pashtun population now and rather call themselves true pashtuns

has sold there country to americans while jumps over the clash with fellow pakistani whom have given them a free supply line.

anyway i guess its useless to waste my time with a uzbekized pashtun

If you had a little bit gharat and shame in would never bring up the issue of who has been faithful to pashtuns because by any account you would lose on this subject big time.

Hes a Baluch you genius ! :hitwall:

My cousin's husband is a pilot ! :)

He tells me that its a pretty tough job to get into one of the Airlines because they don't take fresh recruits that easily & national carriers like the PIA isn't all that easy to get into ! Then when you're in it takes a while for you to progress from the ATR to the Airbus & so on & so forth with pretty high failure rate.

Trust me it wont be hard..

Oh did i make u mad? my farsi speaking pashtun "afghaun" frnd? as for ghairat.. where is ur ghairat when u eat smuggled wheat and livestock from panjab? when u build ur houses with cement made in luck marwat?

Also im not a pashtun... im a baluch!

@Afghanis check her out singing the praise of a sindhi saint?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXn04ujlBHc

And the latest comment by ur tajik brother:
azam1346 2 days ago
shut your dirty mouth up you ugly failure pashtu illiterate coward
we will make you speak persian and save you from ugly pashtunwali embarrassment...

Guess what... they already succeeded!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 35% brother! plus almost 99% FC is pashtun..

Please update your facts, we have two official languages Pashto and Dari(a dialect of Persian) which makes sense since half of our population is speaking in fact Persian but what I don't understand why the national anthem of your country is in Persian. Furthermore are you guys allowed to study in pashto? how many pashto tv channels do you have? how many pashto books have been printed/written by so called pakistani pashtuns?

It is truth that the number of those who are claiming to be pashtuns( including panjabized ones) more than the pashtuns in Afghaanistan but you guys never have been in any filed more advanced and successful than us and this despite the fact that we have been at war for more than 35 years. In the next ten years, we all will see where you wil be standing ( bowed to a panjabis) and where we will be.

Please update your facts, we have two official languages Pashto and Dari(a dialect of Persian) which makes sense since half of our population is speaking in fact Persian but what I don't understand why the national anthem of your country is in Persian. Furthermore are you guys allowed to study in pashto? how many pashto tv channels do you have? how many pashto books have been printed/written by so called pakistani pashtuns?

It is truth that the number of those who are claiming to be pashtuns( including panjabized ones) more than the pashtuns in Afghaanistan but you guys never have been in any filed more advanced and successful than us and this despite the fact that we have been at war for more than 35 years. In the next ten years, we all will see where you wil be standing ( bowed to a panjabis) and where we will be.

Phir @Areesh - What is your Profession & Qualification ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
and you think we cant speak and write pashto?
because of you guys the afghanistan is lost to uzbeks and tajiks.they are majority now..i am sure in future the pashtuns population in afghanistan will become further smaller..before they change the name to uzbekistan or merge half half with respective uzbekistan and tajikistan

Punjabi are our brothers,we are happy with educated punjabi than illetrate fake pashtuns who dont even count for 10% of total pashtun population now and rather call themselves true pashtuns

has sold there country to americans while jumps over the clash with fellow pakistani whom have given them a free supply line.

anyway i guess its useless to waste my time with a uzbekized pashtun

Indeed, the number of pashtuns are decreasing thanks to your panjabis masters. Again, If you had been a real pashtun and had some ghairat only this fact for you would be enough to hate panjab but since you are their true servant and slave you would bring this on my face. Shame on you

Please update your facts, we have two official languages Pashto and Dari(a dialect of Persian) which makes sense since half of our population is speaking in fact Persian but what I don't understand why the national anthem of your country is in Persian.

Because Persian was a literary language of the Muslims of India & Pakistan for centuries & many of our poets, philosophers, writers, jurists & other intellectuals of old have written quite extensively in this language but at the same time we're not playing second fiddle to Persians nor are we loosing our local cultures & languages to Persians !

Furthermore are you guys allowed to study in pashto?

Yes !

how many pashto tv channels do you have?

Quite a few actually !

how many pashto books have been printed/written by so called pakistani pashtuns?

Again quite a few ! I wonder why is that most of the Great Poets of the Pashto language from Khushal Khan Khattak to Ghani Khan & Ameer Hamza Shinwari were either from the region that is Pakistan or were Pakistanis !

Apparently the Punjabis themselves haven't institutionalized their language as either a Provincial or Official Language of Pakistan so the Pashtuns would be fine standing next to them instead of bowing before Dari !

Indeed, the number of pashtuns are decreasing thanks to your panjabis masters. Again, If you had been a real pashtun and had some ghairat only this fact for you would be enough to hate panjab but since you are their true servant and slave you would bring this on my face. Shame on you

oh mr genius

you are a real pashtuns but a slave of tajik and uzbek

we are fake pashtuns because of friends of punjabi

i suspect that the beghairat words applies to you even more.because you have lost afghanistan to tajik and uzbeks

look at us khyber pakhtunkhwa is still majority by pashtuns.infact more than 90%

anyway as noticed now the afghan pashtun refugees are migrating to balochistan because of being kicked by uzbeks from there own country..the %age of pashtuns in afghanistan will further decrease before the uzbeks and tajiks merge it with there respective countries uzbekistan and tajikistan

How are the number of Pukhtoons decreasing ? Last I checked Pukhtoons are dominating the transport industry & many other business of Pakistan, are in the millions in every single big Pakistani city & are progressing by leaps & bounds in every sector of Pakistan !

Come to think of it we've got between 4-6 million of you guys in Pakistan to living off Pakistani hand-me-downs & still biting the hand that feeds them !

The number of muslim in the colonial army of Angreez were much higher than their share of the population so what is your point if pashtuns are overrepresented in the **** army if panjabis is making them to kill their own people for the interest of Panjab,

Back
Top Bottom