What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Mamaiii how the heck is a Pukhtoon from Bannu a Jat or an Awan because God knows what a JatAwan is ? :blink:

Does that mean that @Dance has a lot of pawa too ? :blink:

in my life time i have never met a jatt/punjabi in bannu except people who visit for a few days..

the only urdu speaker friend i had was in my school days in bannu

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? A pashtun which bows to Panjabis is not a pashtun anymore doesn't matter if they are 1% or 90%

we have a seperate province.we are 24% in pak army despite our populatin represent 15% of population.

we dont bow to anyone..

but what about you guys?your country official language is now persian.you guys bow to uzbeks and tajiks whom by history are the biggest enemy of pashtuns

@Dance doesn't need pawa. @Dance ka naam hi kafi hai. :)
@Dance hai ke Waves ka Fridge ! :omghaha:

in my life time i have never met a jatt/punjabi in bannu except people who visit for a few days..

the only urdu speaker friend i had was in my school days in bannu

Mein neiii bhii visit karnaa haiii Bannu kaa ! :)

Rora, teraa chakar Lahore ka kub ka lagg rahaa haiii ? :azn:

the one in the afghanistan are not even pashtuns or not the true pashtuns as all the major infact most of the major tribes of pashtuns are in pakistan.

afghanistan wont be regarded as land of pashtuns in future but rather dirty people like uzbeks and tajiks

hahah and for some reasons, we are able to speak/read/write in pashto but you who claim to be a pure pashtun can't speak proparly pashto, read and write. We are totally fine that people like you are standing with panjabis but what we don't like that people like you misuse the holy name of pashtuns because you are not pashtuns at all, the day you accepted the chian of panjab you stopped being a pashtun and thats why you don't talk like a pashtun, you don't act like a pashtun and I am pretty sure that you don't even look like a pashtun.

Bows? lol son... do u still pronounce Afghan as afghuan? and ur talkin abt pashtuns bowing to punjabis? u farsified pashtun? ...

Ali yaraa, phir kahan tukk baaat pohaanchiii flight school kiii ? Abb tukk cockpit mein bethaa bhii hai ya right now its only theoretical work ?

we have a seperate province.we are 24% in pak army despite our populatin represent 15% of population.

we dont bow to anyone..

but what about you guys?your country official language is now persian.you guys bow to uzbeks and tajiks whom by history are the biggest enemy of pashtuns

Its 35% brother! plus almost 99% FC is pashtun..

hahah and for some reasons, we are able to speak/read/write in pashto but you who claim to be a pure pashtun can't speak proparly pashto, read and write. We are totally fine that people like you are standing with panjabis but what we don't like that people like you misuse the holy name of pashtuns because you are not pashtuns at all, the day you accepted the chian of panjab you stopped being a pashtun and thats why you don't talk like a pashtun, you don't act like a pashtun and I am pretty sure that you don't even look like a pashtun.

The what ? :what:

@Dance hai ke Waves ka Fridge ! :omghaha:

Mein neiii bhii visit karnaa haiii Bannu kaa ! :)

Rora, teraa chakar Lahore ka kub ka lagg rahaa haiii ? :azn:

welcome sir jii

buss bata dena kabb ana ha

lahore ka hamara bachpan main chakar laga thaa..pir kabhi ni gya..shaid future main koi lagg jay

Son u should take a look at Pak pashto channels,univs teaching different courses in pasto etc... as for u... lol how many of u farsified pashtuns can even read?atleast learn to spell when making a point.. its chain... also unlike ur majority tajik,uzbek ANA we had several pashtun COAS hell even a hazara COAS... abt pashto...dude ur language itself is heavily persionised... makes u look stupid when u talk abt pashto..

Back
Top Bottom