What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Who are TTP? are they afghans or pakistani. Karzai urged afghan taliban to fight against the enemies of their own country instead of destroying it. Why do you see a problem with this comment?

If he is doing that, then that is an act of war by which Pakistan then has a right to treat Karzai as a war enemy.

Urgent strategies should be made by Afghan gov to persuade Afghan Taliban against their masters in pakistan, this is the best time both for Afghan government and Taliban to show they are with the people and patriotic and stands against anyone for the sake of the country!!

After 2014... this bastard shouldnt be allowed to live in quetta... if u know what i mean..

Yeah. This haramkhor was allowed to refuge in Quetta. This time we would give him refuge by sending him to hell.

29532053411464663552120.jpg

Exactly, Let's see what these so called Pakistani patriots have to say regarding this issue

Had you bothered to check on Pakistani members, you'd have realized that Pakistan is not looking for a puppet in Afghanistan. Kabul already has a puppet show going on for the past decade. :lol:

No wonder u have so many punjabis in ur army... for waving flags i guess.. as for afghans.. we have more pashtuns than the entire population of Afghanistan.... u dig?
Sikh Punjabis are different.BTW atleast 51% of PA is punjabi.
Pakistan's Pushtuns are lar pashtuns they are mostly good for nothing except some tribes like Mehsuds.

Yeah. This haramkhor was allowed to refuge in Quetta. This time we would give him refuge by sending him to hell.

No No. This poor man is just suffering from being a puppet too long. He needs our compassion and care. We should grant him access to some good psychiatrist and perhaps a urinologist as well.

Pakistan's Pushtuns are lar pashtuns they are mostly good for nothing except some tribes like Mehsuds.

Hain ? :what:

It was the Lar Pukhtoons who continued fighting whilst the Bar Pukhtoons (Modern Day Afghans) signed & periodically reaffirmed the Durand Line agreement with the Brits to save their skins !

Pakistanis from all walks of life think of Afghanistan as a fifth province, so when Karzai makes these statements it shatters their world view. I have said it before, they don't like such leaders and want to install good puppet, like Commander of the Faithful Mullah Omar.

No sane Pakistani would ever want that "country" ( I use that term lightly) as our fifth province.

If he is doing that, then that is an act of war by which Pakistan then has a right to treat Karzai as a war enemy.

So according to your logic and logic of so called Pakistani patriots ,if a leader of a country is asking the citizen of his own country to stop killing their own people and to fight the enemies of their country, this is an act of war against Pakistan? How would you like him to address the afghan taliban? Remember we are talking about afghan taliban and Karzai also address afghan taliban

It was the Lar Pukhtoons who continued fighting whilst the Bar Pukhtoons (Modern Day Afghans) signed & periodically reaffirmed the Durand Line agreement with the Brits to save their skins !
Most of the fighting was done by Tribes of Waziristan like Mehsud who have taken up arms against Pakistan now.
Tribes like kakakhel,zakakhel started dancing to britishers tunes.

No No. This poor man is just suffering from being a puppet too long. He needs our compassion and care. We should grant him access to some good psychiatrist and perhaps a urinologist as well.

Or just hand him over to us Karachiwalas. We know how to handle such vermins. ;)

So according to your logic and logic of so called Pakistani patriots ,if a leader of a country is asking the citizen of his own country to stop killing their own people and to fight the enemies of their country, this is an act of war against Pakistan? How would you like him to address the afghan taliban? Remember we are talking about afghan taliban and Karzai also address afghan taliban

If he is telling them to fight against Pakistan then yes it is an act of war by a head of state, this is unacceptable by international standards but if he is willing to make this a policy he should be treated as an enemy combatant by Pakistan. Karzai won't last very long in power after 2014, so I think it's best to just wait it out.

And this is claiming someone with the picture of Junna of his profile.

:rofl: yeah they were created with "experimental genes" makin em superior... reminds me of what mughals,pashtuns did to them and later indian hindus in 84... as for PA... it has around 40-45% punjabis,35% Pashtuns and rest are baluch and sindhis... "lar pashtuns" lol son... ur tryin too hard but u still suck at it... what do u know abt pashtuns? i bet even afghans would laugh at ur stupidity..

2a9qv4h.jpg

Most of the fighting was done by Tribes of Waziristan like Mehsud who have taken up arms against Pakistan now.
Tribes like kakakhel,zakakhel started dancing to britishers tunes.

And pray tell me are people of Waziristan not Lars ? Furthermore if the Mehsuds had taken up arms against Pakistan; the Army wouldn't be able to place one step in those areas as opposed to conducting spaced Operations therein for the past 2-3 years spearheaded by the FC (which is composed of Tribal Pukhtoons mostly) & Tribal Lashkars which is composed of volunteers from the same tribes fighting against the TTP, Uzbek, Tajik & Foreign Militants in their areas & driving them across the border into Afghanistan from where they attach us periodically with impunity !

Back
Top Bottom