What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

If he is telling them to fight against Pakistan then yes it is an act of war by a head of state, this is unacceptable by international standards but if he is willing to make this a policy he should be treated as an enemy combatant by Pakistan. Karzai won't last very long in power after 2014, so I think it's best to just wait it out.

Where does he say to fight against Pakistan? He says to fight against the place that plot against the prosperity of Afghanistan so now the question is which country is against the prosperity of Afghanistan and according to you do we afghans have the right to fight against that nation or not?

And this is claiming someone with the picture of Junna of his profile.

Its Jinnah; Muhammad Ali Jinnah !

And my profile picture's choice doesn't give me or take away my ability to read History or the Original Treaty signed with the Brits that established the Durand Line !

Most of the fighting was done by Tribes of Waziristan like Mehsud who have taken up arms against Pakistan now.
Tribes like kakakhel,zakakhel started dancing to britishers tunes.

Dumbass kakakhels are syeds and live near nowshehra....u know jack abt our tribes.

Sikh Punjabis are different.BTW atleast 51% of PA is punjabi.
Pakistan's Pushtuns are lar pashtuns they are mostly good for nothing except some tribes like Mehsuds.

do you even know about the pashtuns?

all the major tribe of pashtuns,historic tribe of pashtuns are in pakistan..

the one in afghanistan are tajikized and uzbekized pashtuns..i dont even think they can be called pashtuns..

they are now the hybrid of tajik and uzbeks.

go to wiki and read the history and tribes of pashtuns..all of the major infact 90% of major pashtuns tribe are in pakistan

And pray tell me are people of Waziristan not Lars ? Furthermore if the Mehsuds had taken up arms against Pakistan; the Army wouldn't be able to place one step in those areas as opposed to conducting spaced Operations therein for the past 2-3 years spearheaded by the FC (which is composed of Tribal Pukhtoons mostly) & Tribal Lashkars which is composed of volunteers from the same tribes fighting against the TTP, Uzbek, Tajik & Foreign Militants in their areas & driving them across the border into Afghanistan from where they attach us periodically with impunity !

Read Pak-One's post about SWA situation.
Barely 20,000 mehsuds have been allowed to return.

+1 for Karachiites
@Areesh bara paweii walaa lagtaa haii ! :fie:

Read Pak-One's post about SWA situation.
Barely 20,000 mehsuds have been allowed to return.

His conjectures have been refuted a thousand times by other Pukhtoons on this forum many of whom are Tribals !

As far as IDPs are concerned - Yes...yes that is a problem...a huge problem because the TTP, the Uzbek, Takjik, Al-Qaeeda & Foreign Militants are routinely attacking us from the otherside & disrupting life in those areas; so its going to take time for all of them to settle back !

Last edited by a moderator:

the one in afghanistan are tajikized and uzbekized pashtuns..i dont even think they can be called pashtuns..

go to wiki and read the history and tribes of pashtuns..all of the major infact 90% of major pashtuns tribe are in pakistan
So says a Jat Awan.:rofl:

Butt-Khel waisee Lahore ke haiiin ! :whistle:

Pashtun tribes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the one in the afghanistan are not even pashtuns or not the true pashtuns as all the major infact most of the major tribes of pashtuns are in pakistan.

afghanistan wont be regarded as land of pashtuns in future but rather dirty people like uzbeks and tajiks

Really? A pashtun which bows to Panjabis is not a pashtun anymore doesn't matter if they are 1% or 90%

Back
Top Bottom