What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Best for Pakistan would be seal the border with India and Afghanistan, and do open trade with rest of countries specially China. Both Afghanistan and India damage Pakistan, whenever they got chance. Both problem child. Pakistan provide Afghanistan trade passage without paying a toll. In other words Pakistan give Afghanistan millions of dollar of subsidiary not paying toll tax and custom free passage for Afghanistan.

add to that the plethora of Refugees ingrates who p*ss and drink in the same pot.. Thankless wretch what else one can say I've witnessed plenty myself.

well mr Karzai has lost his mind ..............
such kind of statements will lead to disaster for his own country

Wow, Afghanis seem to have evolved a lot into a descent civil society, unlike under tha taliban rule. I am impressed by the progress and level of awarness in masses.

@Sher Malang Pl tell me about status of free media in post taliban Afg.

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Right?

I mean you won't like Hafiz Saeed making a protest today threatening armed Jih@d against Indian-Hindus.

Right?

Or we have double standard going somehow somewhere.

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
The Talibani terrorists are a major threat... instead of trying to pile on the problems onto Pakistan the US and Afghanistan should watch their side of the border and do their best to eliminate militants such as Faqir Mohammed and Fazlullah in Kunar from striking at Pakistan.

The problem with this war is conflicting interests. Pakistan's best interest is to defeat the Taliban attacking her. For example the TTP and LEJ serve a major threat to our country. America's interest is ensuring no attack occurs against America ever again. They do not care how many Afghans die in the process.

In any case its a clear message that we need to watch out for our own interests. The Taliban should be destroyed but since the past 10 years or so we have been seeing no real success against them.

I hope you were being sarcastic.

Right?

I mean you won't like Hafiz Saeed making a protest today threatening armed Jih@d against Indian-Hindus.

Right?

Or we have double standard going somehow somewhere.

peace

I dont get your point. No I am not being sarcastic. I am referring to the rising awareness of masses about current happenings. People are coming out to protest on various issues, and are allowed to do so, that is good sign of a healthy developing civil society, unlike in taliban dominated AFG.

Wow, Afghanis seem to have evolved a lot into a descent civil society, unlike under tha taliban rule. I am impressed by the progress and level of awarness in masses.

@Sher Malang Pl tell me about status of free media in post taliban Afg.

Thanks, Afghanistan today have the most media freedom in the region better than Iran, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and others...

Press Freedom Index 2013 - Reporters Without Borders

But at times I hate them when they go against our national interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan urges Taliban to fight againt Karzai since he supports the illegal occupation of afghanistan by NATO/US forces.

seriously, war is in no ones interest here, everyone needs to calm down.

i am not being biased here, but the afghan people need to re-evaluate some of their views.

as long as they believe what they do it will always compel them to hate their neighbors, in fact they will always be compelled to generally hate.

although there is some justification to hold a grudge against pak authorities when that manifests itself as ill will against pak ordinary people there is a problem, big problem.

afghans need to understand a lot of pak people are feeling truly angered that they have shown a lot of good will towards afghan people and in return look what they are getting....

and then if pak people remained indifferent to afghan plight they will also earn the afghan wrath...a no win situation.

time to work with one another, rather than bickering amongst one another, that just brings everyone down.

seriously, war is in no ones interest here, everyone needs to calm down.

i am not being biased here, but the afghan people need to re-evaluate some of their views.

as long as they believe what they do it will always compel them to hate their neighbors, in fact they will always be compelled to generally hate.

although there is some justification to hold a grudge against pak authorities when that manifests itself as ill will against pak ordinary people there is a problem, big problem.

afghans need to understand a lot of pak people are feeling truly angered that they have shown a lot of good will towards afghan people and in return look what they are getting....

and then if pak people remained indifferent to afghan plight they will also earn the afghan wrath...a no win situation.

time to work with one another, rather than bickering amongst one another, that just brings everyone down.

Everyone in this region should stop trying to backstab the other guy. All of us need 20-30 years of uninterrupted economic growth be it Pak, Afghan or India

Everyone in this region should stop trying to backstab the other guy. All of us need 20-30 years of uninterrupted economic growth be it Pak, Afghan or India

exactly this, the idea of a sino-india war for example is actually a disaster for the region!!

you would think that the people of asia would realise that their historical track record of the past 3 hundred years was based on being divided and therefore conquered....and its still happening to this day.

nato have clearly left a hostile anti pak military establishment in afghanistan - coupled with the negative propaganda that the people of afghanistan have swallowed, AND dreams of "conquering" peshawar....leaves the region in a volatile state....a condition for MORE sectarianism...

Every Afghan in Pakistan should be kicked out. The border sealed, mined and manned by troops. Any mullah types who want to cry foul can get dealt with too. We have been overly kind to the Afghans for too long.

Back
Top Bottom