What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Farhan zarrgaya let me tell you a beautiful short story,

The Fox Who Had Lost His Tail

A FOX, caught in a trap, escaped with the loss of his "brush". Henceforth, feeling his life a burden from the shame and ridicule to which he was exposed, he schemed to bring all the other Foxes into a like condition with himself.

He publicly advised them to cut off their tails, saying "that they would not only look much better without them, but that they would get rid of the weight of the brush." One of them said: "If you had not yourself lost your tail, my friend, you would not thus counsel us."

You have lost you tail, you have become subservient and you also want us to become slave-minded like you?. Free yourself from influence of pulses and become an honorable gentleman like your forefathers were...

What is with afghanis and their slave rant? u can live under tajiks,uzbeks and hazaras but our people cant be brothers with other countrymen? for this nation PAKISTAN all of us have bled irrespective of ethnicity.. yet some ignorant afghani whose country is in deep mess pops up and starts his retarded slave mentality rant? its you who have lost ur pride,dignity and ur "tail" even now ur country is occupied by 42 nations and u talk about slavery? hot air... i guess!

Your country f**ked and you want to go to war with us? Bhai you will be amazed at the weapons we have created.

First defeat TTP guys who have killed thousands of your soldiers with antique weapons,

We have developed restraint. Its what happens when a society evolves to a point when rule of the jungle is not as powerful as moral and ethical values. I will give Afghanistan 50 more years till they can develop this.

And it can't come soon enough for everyone, honestly, your war rhetoric is ridiculous.

Protests have spread all over the country MashAllah a little mistake by pakistan showed the world that Afghans are united against any aggression no matter what!!

So far protests have been in these provinces:

Nangrahar
Khost
Kabul
Konar
Helmand
Paktika
Kandahar
Ghazni
Laghman
Bamyan
Herat
Mazar-e-Sharif
Zabul

Today in 2nd protest by Nangrahar university students announced their armed jihad against pakistan by fully supporting ANSF!

Protests have spread all over the country MashAllah a little mistake by pakistan showed the world that Afghans are united against any aggression no matter what!!

Nangrahar
Khost
Kabul
Konar
Helmand
Paktika
Kandahar
Ghazni
Laghman
Bamyan
Herat
Mazar-e-Sharif
Zabul

Today in 2nd protest by Nangrahar university students announced their armed jihad against pakistan by fully supporting ANSF!

If only you can do this against NATO who has plundered you for the last 12 years.

NATO has also spent $100blns in every sector to develop Afghanistan and Afghans... and we are technically allied to them, of course a major one :)

You must be kidding me. They have killed thousands upon thousands of Aghanis. They are occupying your country.

You have to be an idiot to think they are your ally and for you to think you are their ally.

Allies are relationships built on co-existence and neutrality and equalism, these are not found in your relationship with NATO.

You are a slave my friend.

You must be kidding me. They have killed thousands upon thousands of Aghanis. They are occupying your country.

You have to be an idiot to think they are your ally and for you to think you are their ally.

Allies are relationships built on co-existence and neutrality and equalism, these are not found in your relationship with NATO.

You are a slave my friend.

They are first a major ally and killer of Pakistanis then with Afghans :) stop being a hypocrite!

Best for Pakistan would be seal the border with India and Afghanistan, and do open trade with rest of countries specially China. Both Afghanistan and India damage Pakistan, whenever they got chance. Both problem child. Pakistan provide Afghanistan trade passage without paying a toll. In other words Pakistan give Afghanistan millions of dollar of subsidiary not paying toll tax and custom free passage for Afghanistan.

First defeat TTP guys who have killed thousands of your soldiers with antique weapons,

To defeat TTP we need block transit aid of India, unfortunately which is not happening due to few corrupt politicians.

26 countries have flooded into your country and killed so many of your people, destroyed you.

Yet you turn your guns to Pakistan who has helped you in times of need. Provided shelter for your people, given them a living so they can feed their families.

You want NWFP? You want Baluchistan?

I don't understand your logic.

Afghanistan has nothing to offer the provinces of Pakistan, you don't have an economy, ideology, infrastructure, governance, security. You are struggling to establish your own country and you are targeting our provinces?

Its all afghan delusions. the mayor of Kabul and his advisors there know that it is no more practible or realistic than afghans having an embassy on jupiter. it's only peddled by fat expats on the internet, common people there are concerned with feeding themselves and living a decent life. which theyre continuously denied by NATO and Karzai's cronies.

they've already been taught their lessons by Pashtuns in Balochistan and Pakhtunkhwa during the 40s and decades thereafter. No one wants to join them. for a moment let Afghans think every country is as fractured as theirs, and influence people like @Pak-one- even he says Pashtuns always see where their interests lie.

now you tell me, would they join that trash heap of a desert called afghanistan with no agriculture, industry or economic opportunities. or would they remain in their homeland with Punjab and Sindh, having most fertile land, source of nearly all food, fresh water and tangible growth of industrialization and middle class in major cities?

even their wet dream scenarios are so crassly devoid of logic that it's laughable. Just ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir @pehgaam e mohabbat yeh Afghan tou sirf zameeen chahteiii haiiin; aaap neiii tou dushman seiii piyaaar kar liyaa jaa kaaar ! :whistle:

Nangrahar
Khost
Kabul
Konar
Helmand
Paktika
Kandahar
Ghazni
Laghman
Bamyan
Herat
Mazar-e-Sharif
Zabul

Wow, Afghanis seem to have evolved a lot into a descent civil society, unlike under tha taliban rule. I am impressed by the progress and level of awarness in masses.

@Sher Malang Pl tell me about status of free media in post taliban Afg.

Back
Top Bottom