What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Taliban commander Noor Al-Aziz joins Afghan National Police in Kandahar to assure full Taliban support against Pakistan Army.

936808_531630510205657_426725524_n.jpg

he isn't with the taleban; he defected --after a handsome bribe payment made by the British government - not the Afghans. After the payment he switched hats and joined the Karzai puppet government.

helps always to know the facts first - especially those that pertain to your own country

Any way, the crisis on the border is to the detriment of Pashtuns primarily, and also to both countries. Pakistanis should do away with their bravado which we could hardly give a monkey about. Majority of us are convinces that we have tried all the other way in our disposal in relationship with Pakistan from immediately concerning matters of terrorism, trade (APTTA a failure), cross border management and now Pakistan incurssions deep into our territory. Karzai might as well give a different try and all consequences taken for granted by parliament, opposition political parties and people out one the street in their thousands

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-taliban-fight-pakistan-35.html#ixzz2Scz4LAuC

agree that a sober and calm approach is needed, i dislike the bombastic pakistani people who spout nonsense, although that seems to be in reaction to the afghans making similar noises.

what i dont understand is how has the afghan psyche so easily digested the notion that ALL terrorism comes from pakistan/ISI...nothing from the US, notihng from arabia, nothing from the many other foreign agencies in the area, why ONLY pakistan? - as if pakistan is the sole player in this game of drugs, financing, black ops and other covert activities.

simply put, its seems counter factual, i do not see the evidence to support your position and beliefs to the level that many afghans believe it, they are all consumed by the ISI/pakistan

agree that a sober and calm approach is needed, i dislike the bombastic pakistani people who spout nonsense, although that seems to be in reaction to the afghans making similar noises.

what i dont understand is how has the afghan psyche so easily digested the notion that ALL terrorism comes from pakistan/ISI...nothing from the US, notihng from arabia, nothing from the many other foreign agencies in the area, why ONLY pakistan? - as if pakistan is the sole player in this game of drugs, financing, black ops and other covert activities.

simply put, its seems counter factual, i do not see the evidence to support your position and beliefs to the level that many afghans believe it, they are all consumed by the ISI/pakistan

it's in their nature to scapegoat not just outsiders like Pakistan, but other ethnic groups within their country (Tajiks blame Pakhtuns, Pakhtuns blame Tajiks, Hazaras blame Balouch, etc. etc.)

only God can save those people

The best evidence is on display in this forum where the potential threat to Afghanistan stability comes from. Taliban's sanctuaries are in Pakistan, they get financed, regroup there, and all their leaders live there with ISI blessing. The dynamics dictate them to be under ISI influence. We know it, Pakistanis know it and so dies the Arabians and the Americans whose case is secondary.

The best evidence is on display in this forum where the potential threat to Afghanistan stability comes from. Taliban's sanctuaries are in Pakistan, they get financed, regroup there, and all their leaders live there with ISI blessing. The dynamics dictate them to be under ISI influence. We know it, Pakistanis know it and so dies the Arabians and the Americans whose case is secondary.

What about BLA dogs? what about mulana fazullah and his likes who are sheltered and regroup in afghanistan? under karzais blessings?

Spoken like a true hayena or a dhaal eating fox who would only put a cowardly fight in his own territory or house. A beghairat son of a ****** always the same son of a ******. I wouldn't bother to come for sucker like you to your country. I said a third country, rat look a like. Your skinny muscles are not ready for me. I will slap you to the worst shock of your living, simply pin you on the ground and squeez the dhaal and masala out of your two holes.Hahaha I grew up with Pakistaniss in UK, I laugh when I remember my experiences with them. Interacting with a fool like is even funnier.

cowardly fight? he gave you his address

something about interactions with Pakistan/Pakistanis? Yes we see millions of your refugees polluting our country and abusing our hospitality every day. Consolidate them, take them back. Dont need em, dont want em.

Nice abusing mothers are we? where do u want to be pigshyt? as for daal.. im not a poverty sticken assghani son of a bitchh.. and asshole.. i weight more than185 pounds. il rip ur arse with my bare hands fuk face! a fukin onion eating hill rat talkin funny.. beghairi kunni.. u can bark on the internet.. u sons of b...ches eat our shyt in our country and some kunnizai sittin in shithole assghani land threats me on an internet.. how typical of u beghairat rats... no go and dance infront of people like a good kunni dancing boy.

:rofl::omghaha:

What about BLA dogs? what about mulana fazullah and his likes who are sheltered and regroup in afghanistan? under karzais blessings?

There is absolutely no evidence that the two you are pointing at to be against Pakistan under Karzai's blessing. It would be a futile policy given the trade-off it will bring from Pakistan which would be countervailing. Afghan Taliban are a much bigger threat than Karzai could get into Pakistan's good game. I rule that out, and there is no proof for it. You know it.

Karzai's statements have caused the following among Pakistanis in recent days:
* Hyperventilation
* Sweating
* Heart attacks
* Anxiety

Regarding the refugees living in the Land of the Pure, I believe the Pak military/ISI sees them as useful tools to destabilize Afghanistan. They are a steady supply of fighters, which is why there has been no serious effort at repatriating them.

am i hearing you right?

that the best evidence you have is form THIS forum?

you have claimed the following in the above para:

- taliban sanctuaries in pakistan - but not in afghanistan?
- that some unspecified dynamic dictates this? - who or what?
- they receive financing from ISI? - how do you know? only the isi?
- that arabian and us case is "secondary"? - who has decimated your country, occupied your country and humiliated your people? isi? who created wahabism?

is this really your take on the substance of the situation?

it's in their nature to scapegoat not just outsiders like Pakistan, but other ethnic groups within their country (Tajiks blame Pakhtuns, Pakhtuns blame Tajiks, Hazaras blame Balouch, etc. etc.)

only God can save those people

you know for a long time i have given afghans a lot of benefit of doubt, i just felt that they were a war torn people who were lashing out at the closest people.....i felt a lot of sympathy, actually more than any nation pakistani's have been most distressed at their situation....

but what i realised now is that their slander agaisnt isi/pa is in effect a slander against pakistanis (or specifically punjabi's) which in turn is only masking there unrelenting desire to MAKE WAR......

just ponder on this...and i mean ponder....that in the midst of devastation and destruction from NATO the afghans still have a PRIMARY focus to "regain" peshawar and redraw the borders of af-pak.

ofcourse there is blame vis a vis the taliban but how can a people lack such a level of perspective and proportion unless they intentionally wanted to do so?

their justification is based largely on myths they have been told, myths they willingly eat up to create their own casus belli to HATE their neighbours.....and this too in the backdrop of the decades of foreign pillage of their land - forgot facts, forgot plausibility - the hate ISI/pak army line is good enough.

so what does that tell you about their character? about the core of their beliefs and their mode of thinking, that despite all that happens they STILL FIND TIME TO HATE?

Dhaal is your traditional staple Fucki boy. A 185 pound Fuki cannot carry his fat *** and breath properly being the most weak and brittle people on planet earth let alone catching with me in a fight. I can hunt and terrorize a Fuki like you and will make sure I squeze the crap out of 185 pound Faki like you. Your swearing don't bother me because I know too well that you are a coward only.

You are not a clown are you? Can I ask him to come to my house in Wazir Akbar Khan in Kabul? lol I will let me dog bit his fat 185 pound clumsy aas.

Oh shut the ef up you had bring that one up again. You ace card in every argument. If it was up to me and in my personal capability I would repatriate all tomorrow. But I know that is not possible because the biggest practical hurdle is your sponsorship of terrorism in Afghanistan which wont allow this to happen as immediately as it would be possible as far as the required conditioning is a concern. We don't live in simple world. You guys are the worst pollution it wont make it any worse.

Take back your refugees and then fight like proper men.

Until then - your words are hollow and meaningless. Based more on emotions rather than "actionable" abilities.

You afghans are your own enemies.

you know for a long time i have given afghans a lot of benefit of doubt, i just felt that they were a war torn people who were lashing out at the closest people.....i felt a lot of sympathy, actually more than any nation pakistani's have been most distressed at their situation....

but what i realised now is that their slander agaisnt isi/pa is in effect a slander against pakistanis (or specifically punjabi's) which in turn is only masking there unrelenting desire to MAKE WAR......

just ponder on this...and i mean ponder....that in the midst of devastation and destruction from NATO the afghans still have a PRIMARY focus to "regain" peshawar and redraw the borders of af-pak.

ofcourse there is blame vis a vis the taliban but how can a people lack such a level of perspective and proportion unless they intentionally wanted to do so?

their justification is based largely on myths they have been told, myths they willingly eat up to create their own casus belli to HATE their neighbours.....and this too in the backdrop of the decades of foreign pillage of their land - forgot facts, forgot plausibility - the hate ISI/pak army line is good enough.

so what does that tell you about their character? about the core of their beliefs and their mode of thinking, that despite all that happens they STILL FIND TIME TO HATE?

It's okay I've given them the same benefit of the doubt for the last 20 years.

Time to erect more checkposts, barriers. We should remove our signature from Geneva conventions and simply mine the living hell out of the border. That will keep any sorry bastard from sneaking in. Too bad nobody in our govt has the balls to do that - much to our detriment

so wait........

the Americans, according to him, are supporting taleban behind his back in collusion with Pakistan....so he's asking America to attack Pakistan?

or......wait...what? I'm confused now. The story keeps changing.

Pakistani pashtuns are not citizens of Pakistan but are subjects....Pashtun's culture, language, traditions and even identity is facing an onslaught in this country....The Urdu media has been very negative in its stereotyping. Its demonization and generalization of the Pashtuns has left them at a loss for their identity and they are forced to ask whether they can call Pakistan home. A perception is created among the urbanite middle class of Pakistan that Pashtuns are cultural savages, backward and unable to assimilate into the mainstream culture. They are ridiculed in dramas, humour based shows and morning shows and their stigmatization is a routine occurrence on Pakistani TV channels and newspapers. Pashtuns have been alienated so much that they feel strangers in pakistan...

I would give an example as to how they present Pashtuns on television screen. In a prime time drama scene a Pashtun is shown as security guard, a clown in fact. When he reports for duty at a house, the owner asks him to check if he has a brain before assigning him responsibility........... as if Punajbis and mohajirs themselves have produced Einsteins, Russells, Newtons etc

Pashtuns of pakistan need to realize that honour, dignity, ghairat, self-respect, self -esteem ,independence etc are more important than economic incentives , boot licking, and psychological slavery.............your urdu accent is ridiculed in pakistan and you feel inferior, that wont happen when you are with your own pashtuns of jalalabad or kandahar.....azad qabail of FATA are bearing the brunt of wrong policies of pakistan and they are either getting killed or getting displaced as refugees, its simply genocide......sooner or later khyber pakhtunkhwa would also be burning......you people have to take big decision in future which would ensure your survival....We bar afghans are always with you.

Lar o bar yo Afghan !

Can someone ban this idiot already :cuckoo:,
Pakistani Pashtuns are much happier than afghans, NO Pakistani Pashtun ever wants to be a part of or associated with Afghanistan. Keep your pseudo, non-existence honor to yourself while tajiks and uzbeks take over your country. Mind your own business and don't tell others how they should live. If you think Pakistan is so bad, take your refugees back with you and never ever step foot in Pakistan again.

Back
Top Bottom