What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

Some Afghani in this thread said that 'we have nothing to lose and therefore we can attack Pakistan’, this ghatya mentality can be observed even in the droves of those f i l t h y Afghani beggars on the streets of Islamabad.

There are gangs of afghan beggars in Islamabad who use afghan children for begging, while one does feel sorry for the children since they have no shoes to wear and f i l t h y torn clothes with running noses and just plain bad condition
BUT , the audacity of these child beggars is that they have now come up with a new scheme , these children run up to vehicles on traffic lights and ask for money , when they are refused they say if you don’t give we'll scratch your car now you can get off your car and give them a few slaps and tell them to get lost however were one of them were to scratch up your car , there is no way to recover anything from them because they have nothing and even if you kill them you are left with a is scratched vehicle will a bill to pay at the car repair shop.

This is same dilemma that Pakistan has at the national level when dealing with Afghanistan.

Shame on Karzai , he's the most spastic president I've ever seen , when I see him on TV I feel like getting epilepsy.

lol what a pathetic comment.
we are not ready to wage war against any muslim country unless we are provoked and if we are provoked we attack and defeat them just like we did to india in 65 and 98.
im very much doubting that your a muslim period, you just dont sound like a muslim at very best you could be person born to a muslim family now an atheist nutjob

and we going to see in a few more days that your actually not a muslim but just a hindu pretending to be a muslim after we do our little pakistani magic on you.

maybe you should read the rest of his comments this is what your going to get from him after he knows he is cornered

maybe you should read the rest of his comments this is what your going to get from him after he knows he is cornered

Wooooowwwww.......quite an intellectual interpretetion,i must say sir.....:frown: ...but I must also say there are many of us like me,in India.... take for example our 2nd term serving Vice-President,our Foreign Minister,our head of the IB..... so what does your "pakistani magic" suggest you to do????? I think it will make you.....blow or shoot us down...surely thats how things are going in your country,with many samples like you,blowing or shooting people up,who doesn't suscribe to your veiw... and become "a hindu pretending to be a muslim" or a "person born to a muslim family now an atheist nutjob"...... :hitwall: EVOLVE dude EVOLVE.... :rofl: I have nothing to "prove" to you as a Muslim and I don't see any reason to "prove" anything to your kind..... Lets wait for judgement day and give our "proofs" to where it only counts!

Wooooowwwww.......quite an intellectual interpretetion,i must say sir.....:frown: ...but I must also say there are many of us like me,in India.... take for example our 2nd term serving Vice-President,our Foreign Minister,our head of the IB..... so what does your "pakistani magic" suggest you to do????? I think it will make you.....blow or shoot us down...surely thats how things are going in your country,with many samples like you,blowing or shooting people up,who doesn't suscribe to your veiw... and become "a hindu pretending to be a muslim" or a "person born to a muslim family now an atheist nutjob"...... :hitwall: EVOLVE dude EVOLVE.... :rofl: I have nothing to "prove" to you as a Muslim and I don't see any reason to "prove" anything to your kind..... Lets wait for judgement day and give our "proofs" to where it only counts!

According to him, A Muslim should speak ill about India, Should say that Muslims were NOT given equal opportunities.. Anything which differs from their mullah fed beliefs is wrong and anyone who speaks about that is NOT at a Muslim, A Hindu under the cover of Muslim.

They fail to understand that Hindus and Muslims are friends and their design to create terror among Hindus and Muslims failed ALL the time!

According to him, A Muslim should speak ill about India, Should say that Muslims were NOT given equal opportunities.. Anything which differs from their mullah fed beliefs is wrong and anyone who speaks about that is NOT at a Muslim, A Hindu under the cover of Muslim.

They fail to understand that Hindus and Muslims are friends and their design to create terror among Hindus and Muslims failed ALL the time!

I understand the desperation,on their part,to do these things.... :undecided: ...you see their "Two Nation Theory" and country was born this way.... and their country or "nationality" will cease to exist...if they come to terms with reality,without creating any artificial violence and loss of innocent lives.....because all religions have lived and thrived in relative peace and harmony in India and and Indian subcontinent through ages....contrary to their belief!

typical pissed indian comment.
when you have no answer for anything then your going to bring in how pakistani blow people up? lol
seriously? and then your telling me to evolve? i know indian muslims by the tons i have herd from their own lips that they support pakistan!!!! and they are all young college students!!. there you a "tarek fatah" type of muslim even if you are a muslim.
why don't you try rent a flat in mumbai then you will see how much your hindu brothers love you. even saif ali khan, a big movie star couldn't get a flat simply because he was a muslim.

firstable if you click on his profile you see his profile pic, which shows obviously some kind of muslim CLERIC portrayed as evil and than you see his avatar and then you have this guy talking non sense about us cutting india into 2 parts, and it makes you wonder is this guy full of crap? and i think he is full of crap,

TWO THINGS

he is either a non muslim indian pretending to be a muslim.

or he was born into a muslim family and is clearly not a muslim any more judging from his speech.

I understand the desperation,on their part,to do these things.... :undecided: ...you see their "Two Nation Theory" and country was born this way.... and their country or "nationality" will cease to exist...if they come to terms with reality,without creating any artificial violence and loss of innocent lives.....because all religions have lived and thrived in relative peace and harmony in India and and Indian subcontinent through ages....contrary to their belief!

where you been living?
religions never lived in harmony in india, it was always us muslims having to rule you guys till the british came and than it was decided that its best two make 2 countries because of all the tension between us.

pakistan and pakistani is written in stone now and it isnt going no where.

its be a very bad day on earth when you indians out smart us, there is a reason our spy agency is the best in the world, seriously your messing with the wrong nationality, we pakistanis dont look at the good things in a person we look at the bad things first.
especially your messing with a people whose army is full of pathan and punjabis something that is very bad for you guys.

firstable if you click on his profile you see his profile pic, which shows obviously some kind of muslim CLERIC portrayed as evil and than you see his avatar and then you have this guy talking non sense about us cutting india into 2 parts, and it makes you wonder is this guy full of crap? and i think he is full of crap,

TWO THINGS

he is either a non muslim indian pretending to be a muslim.

or he was born into a muslim family and is clearly not a muslim any more judging from his speech.

That guy is a lecherous Hindu evangelist named Asaram Bapu. Why does it hurt you to see Indian Muslims professing love for their country?

That guy is a lecherous Hindu evangelist named Asaram Bapu. Why does it hurt you to see Indian Muslims professing love for their country?

im talking about his profile pic as well not just avatar.

i don't have no problem for to profess his love for indian but i will have a problem if he is talking crap about pakistan or pakistanis, understood?

im talking about his profile pic as well not just avatar.

i don't have no problem for to profess his love for indian but i will have a problem if he is talking crap about pakistan or pakistanis, understood?

Dont see anything wrong with his profile pic as well. Mad mullahs are as dangerous as lecherous sadhus

where you been living?
religions never lived in harmony in india, it was always us muslims having to rule you guys till the british came and than it was decided that its best two make 2 countries because of all the tension between us.

its be a very bad day on earth when you indians out smart us, there is a reason our spy agency is the best in the world, seriously your messing with the wrong nationality, we pakistanis dont look at the good things in a person we look at the bad things first.
especially your messing with a people whose army is full of pathan and punjabis something that is very bad for you guys.

Hahahahahahahah..... see where this path of yours leads down to???? You're judging people whether they are religious or good Muslims by Profile pics and avatars.... I told you earlier,that i consider people like you morally unevolved and unable to reason...so it will be the greatist sin if I would justify myself whether I am a Muslim or not to an inferior creature such as you.... In India we don't need to use some "magic" of blowing innocent people up...to be a good Muslim....and I am glad and proud it is that way! Subhanallah!

lets leave it at ths so far lol.
exactly what i expected you.
i read you guys look a book.

where you been living?

Again.....Islam spread across this Indian subcontinent through its spirit of UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.....against the discriminating Hindus....way of the sword was only a medium.... The great Mughals never forced anyone to convert to Islam,and its because this very reason,that they were able to rule with the support and allegiance of their majority hindu subjects.... The hindus converted to Islam on their own accord to get high places in courts..and escape the discrimination of the hindu caste system!

Back
Top Bottom