What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

typical pissed indian comment.
when you have no answer for anything then your going to bring in how pakistani blow people up? lol
seriously? and then your telling me to evolve? i know indian muslims by the tons i have herd from their own lips that they support pakistan!!!! and they are all young college students!!. there you a "tarek fatah" type of muslim even if you are a muslim.
why don't you try rent a flat in mumbai then you will see how much your hindu brothers love you. even saif ali khan, a big movie star couldn't get a flat simply because he was a muslim.

Good now,go speak to some high caste brahmin college student from India... they will complain and whine more cause the lower castes are "stealing their seats and jobs" or something like that... There are whiners everywhere.... I js don't consider myself to be degraded to their level.... I have two flats in Kolkata...and a farmhouse in the suburbs... i don't need a flat in Mumbai
...thank you very much! :smokin:

Which Taliban Karazai is requesting?

The good ones (in Indian books) TTP or the bad ones, who fight drug lords?

We must keep in mind that we cannot have a safe and stable region without a safe and stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. Those who are working against our interests would love to see us remain tangled in our differences for the sake of gaining advantage. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let our differences deter us from achieving our ultimate goal of stabilizing the region. We strongly encourage the regional partners to remain unified against our common enemies. It is simply imperative for us to be on the same page for the sake of achieving our peace objectives. At the same time, we are not overlooking the seriousness of this situation. Veteran Diplomat, James Dobbins, has been assigned as the new special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan by U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry. This is what Secretary of State, John Kerry, had to say about his appointment: “This is a pivotal moment for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, with interconnected political, security, and economic transitions already under way in Afghanistan, and Pakistani elections just days away, marking an important and historic democratic transition.” He further said that his appointment “reaffirms this government’s commitment to the key national security priority of ensuring Afghanistan and Pakistan are secure, stable and prosperous nations.” Furthermore, James Dobbins would “continue building on diplomatic efforts to bring the conflict to a peaceful conclusion.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

We must keep in mind that we cannot have a safe and stable region without a safe and stable Afghanistan and Pakistan. Those who are working against our interests would love to see us remain tangled in our differences for the sake of gaining advantage. We’ve come too far and made too many sacrifices to let our differences deter us from achieving our ultimate goal of stabilizing the region. We strongly encourage the regional partners to remain unified against our common enemies. It is simply imperative for us to be on the same page for the sake of achieving our peace objectives. At the same time, we are not overlooking the seriousness of this situation. Veteran Diplomat, James Dobbins, has been assigned as the new special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan by U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry. This is what Secretary of State, John Kerry, had to say about his appointment: “This is a pivotal moment for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, with interconnected political, security, and economic transitions already under way in Afghanistan, and Pakistani elections just days away, marking an important and historic democratic transition.” He further said that his appointment “reaffirms this government’s commitment to the key national security priority of ensuring Afghanistan and Pakistan are secure, stable and prosperous nations.” Furthermore, James Dobbins would “continue building on diplomatic efforts to bring the conflict to a peaceful conclusion.”

Ali Khan
U.S. Central Command

Oh f**k off and take your drones with you.

Ali Khan
U.S. Central Command

Well stated.

We must sure to not waste the immense sacrifices of Pakistani, US, NATO soldiers will not go in vain.

We must work on stabilizing Afghanistan and keeping it so alongwith stabilizing FATA.

peace

Ali Khan
U.S. Central Command

Pakistan becomes stable if the anarchy in Afghanistan can be controlled. And please stop looking at two completely different countries with the same lens. The US inability to handle Afghanistan yet again is the real cause of instability.

PS: What are the Americans doing for getting illegal Afghans in Pakistan back to their country ??

Taliban commander Noor Al-Aziz joins Afghan National Police in Kandahar to assure full Taliban support against Pakistan Army.

936808_531630510205657_426725524_n.jpg

This is only according to one random online poster.

Unless there's concrete evidence that this actually happened, we can consider it to be fake.
Salamwatandar.com is also saying the same thing and so are several Afghans on twitter.

i was wondering can any afghan member comment.
since this information could come handy in my friend case

does afghanistan university/colleges has reserve seats for pashtun pakistanis?the one with kpk domicile

in medical colleges of afghanistan or not..

Farhan,

I cannot give you a yes or no answer since I honestly don't know it. But let me tell you couple of cases something which I have come to experience fist hand. I know a Khyber Pakhunkhwa Pashtun who is doing business in Afg and who I have come to know; he carries tribal/qabaili identity card issued to him by Ministry of Tribal Affairs and he is fine while roaming and living in Afghanistan.

I personally am witness to a Pashtun brother and sister from Peshwar Charsada area doing their medical studies at Khost university. Their cousin is known to a member of family and once I was asked if they could stay over the night at our house on their way to Peshawar which they may happen to come in the next day or two. I gladly agreed to host the brother and sister, and particularly to interact. I didn't hear again and didn't really ask again what happened.

Any way, the crisis on the border is to the detriment of Pashtuns primarily, and also to both countries. Pakistanis should do away with their bravado which we could hardly give a monkey about. Majority of us are convinced that we have tried all the other ways in our disposal in relations with Pakistan from immediately concerning matters of terrorism, trade (APTTA a failure), cross border management and now Pakistan incursions deep into our territory. Karzai might as well give it a different try as all consequences are taken for granted by parliament, opposition political parties and people out one the street in their thousands.

Pakistan warns Afghanistan to show restraint

KANDAHAR, Afghanistan (AP) — Pakistan warned Afghanistan on Tuesday that it would not be responsible for the consequences if a border spat between the two countries escalated further, even as hundreds of Afghans rallied in a southern city to protest the latest incidents along their country's frontier.

The Pakistani warning came one day after Afghanistan lodged a similar protest with Islamabad, blaming its neighbor for a spate of shootouts near the boundary.

Afghanistan had claimed Monday that its forces were fired on in the Goshta district of Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province, the same place where a firefight between Afghan and Pakistani forces left an Afghan border policeman dead and two Pakistani soldiers wounded last week.

Relations between the two neighbors have been severely strained in recent months, and the mountainous region in eastern Afghanistan where the shootings occurred has seen acrimonious exchanges between the two sides over the demarcation of their border.

The Pakistani protest, made to Afghanistan's charge d'affairs in Islamabad, described Monday's incident as an "unprovoked fire incident."

A Pakistani statement said the Afghan diplomat was told that "in case of any further escalation as a result of this situation, the responsibility would be on the Afghan government."

It added that in Monday's incident "Pakistan security forces exercised maximum restraint."

"Pakistan feels that repetition of unprovoked firing incidents are adversely affecting the friendly relations between the two brotherly countries which have covered a long distance in building trust and understanding in the recent years," the statement said.

Although Afghanistan's national security forces have swelled to nearly 352,000 in recent years, their size is tiny compared to a Pakistani military that is one of the 10 biggest in the world.

Earlier, hundreds of men marched through downtown Kandahar chanting "Death to Pakistan" and "Death to the ISI," a reference to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, the country's spy agency :-)rofl:).

The demonstrators, who dispersed peacefully after the march, were protesting the two shooting incidents along the frontier.
In the first incident last week, a border gate built by Pakistan was damaged in the fighting. Afghan officials say the second exchange started Monday when Afghan border police told Pakistani forces to stop repairing the gate, sparking a firefight that ended two hours later with a cease-fire.

Pakistan claims the facility is on its territory. But Afghanistan does not recognize the disputed Durand Line, the 19th century demarcation between present-day Afghanistan and Pakistan as its border. Pakistan accepts the line as the boundary between the two sides.

Insurgencies in both nations have also contributed to deteriorating relations.

Both countries have accused each other of providing shelter for militants fighting on the other side of the border, and Afghan officials have claimed Pakistan has tried to torpedo peace talks with the Taliban.

In domestic violence, insurgents placed a bomb on a police vehicle in the Khan Abad district of eastern Kunar province, killing two police officers and wounding five — including two civilians. District chief Hayatullha Amiri said the bomb was attached to the police pickup truck using a magnet.

Amir Shah and Patrick Quinn contributed from Kabul.

Back
Top Bottom