What's new

Karzai urges Taliban to fight Pakistan

PA are restricted by its actions how i see it, that's my point..... I don't see the time and space that you do..... I see pitfalls ala Syria.

Interesting - because I see Syria if we don't do this - perhaps when you are inclined you can elaborate - I'm genuinely interested in reading that

So he's asking the Talibs for help, anyone told NATO forces about this?

This policy of Karzai would damage both Pakistan and Afghanistan but we are the stronger nation (purely in practical terms) and turning a potential ally into an enemy seems shortsighted and frankly stupid especially coming from Karzai's side. Hope the Afghanis elect him out this time.

Bastard Karzai.
His days are numbered, him and other ministers in Kabul are trying desperately to go out with a bang.

just a Little more patience ............ its a matter of months now ..

Interesting - because I see Syria if we don't do this - perhaps when you are inclined you can elaborate - I'm genuinely interested in reading that

I said earlier that perception trumps reality so in a twisted way the fates of nations depends on the perception of the lay person in the us or Europe.

Now consider that they will not have the context you have, no one will provide it. they did not have any context of Libya or Syria other than what their press told them, so while you may see a logical course of action you can n guarantee that they will not see it.

THEREFORE if Pakistan is assertive the western press will interpret this as aggression, no one is and ever had been interested in the Pakistan point of view.... Have you ever seen an afghan in incursion reported in the western press? Did the PA get any sympathy when their soldiers were killed by nato and afghans? Already louder noises are being made about Balloch separatism and pa abuses.... The trend is clear, the dossier has been readied, but if the PA get bold the dossier will come out loudly...Already the mythical death of obl is pinned on Pakistan, already many Americans have internalised Pakistan as a perfidious enemy..... In effect the trigger only has to be pulled.

I said earlier that perception trumps reality so in a twisted way the fates of nations depends on the perception of the lay person in the us or Europe.

Now consider that they will not have the context you have, no one will provide it. they did not have any context of Libya or Syria other than what their press told them, so while you may see a logical course of action you can n guarantee that they will not see it.

THEREFORE if Pakistan is assertive the western press will interpret this as aggression, no one is and ever had been interested in the Pakistan point of view.... Have you ever seen an afghan in incursion reported in the western press? Did the PA get any sympathy when their soldiers were killed by nato and afghans? Already louder noises are being made about Balloch separatism and pa abuses.... The trend is clear, the dossier has been readied, but if the PA get bold the dossier will come out loudly...Already the mythical death of obl is pinned on Pakistan, already many Americans have internalised Pakistan as a perfidious enemy..... In effect the trigger only has to be pulled.

Pakistan is to Afghanistan

What

Turkey is to Syria

--- Extremely important and necessary launch-pads for USA and NATO.

Peace.

If he can urge them to fight pakistan, he can also urge TTP and he is already doing that too and also supporting BLA against us, He will pay for this, we know where his loyalty lies.

I think Karzai has forgot that time when was to be hanged in the streets of Afghanistan with his cousins by the Taliban and he ran for his life to Quetta...
I think this time he should not be given any chance to run...!!!
Mullah Umar..!! Hang him in the street of Kabul...!!

Karzai now a days is just like a mad ***** wandering on the streets of Kabul.

A famous Urdu quotation exactly fits on Karzai
'Laaton k bhoot baton say nahi mantay'

yar this man will lead afghan nation to destruction , they need to get rid of him as soon as possible ...........

If he can urge them to fight pakistan, he can also urge TTP and he is already doing that too and also supporting BLA against us, He will pay for this, we know where his loyalty lies.

Kharazai is now a mehman of chand ghari.

Let's not give him more credence than a little pup.

Peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom