What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Whose words do you take seriously than , Media is not acceptable , members statements are not ... i have an opinion for our very concerned country men why dont they visit karachi and really talk to to people in different locations.

media reported MAY 12th MQM rejected it....today media reported massive killing burning MQM called it peaceful! Batha khauri everyone in karachi knows about MQM batha khauri except in liyari & anp areas (where MQM can't go) and MQM rejects that!

so what does MQM admit to??

let me answer:
SELF DEFENSE KILLINGS & EXTORTION TO FEED THE FAMILIES OF SHAHEEEEEEED PARTY MEMBERS!

10 buses torched in nazamabad!! 12 people dead!! and ALTAF BHAI said peaceful protest is stopped!!! what kind of an airhead says that!

How are you so sure that these killings and torching were by MQM people, why not other parties (ANP / PPP) getting benefits of MQM protests. Remember they were together last night at ANP headquarters.

Why dont just go with wish of People, this what the democracy says. If people of Karachi are comfortable with MQM, then why other parties create problems for them?

ok then ACCEPT ZARDARI AS SAHAB! and stop calling him MR.10% people are "comfortable" with him and PPP accept them!

it usually happens not in what they call posh areas. lucky you.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

it usually happens not in what they call posh areas. lucky you.

I lived in Malir as well, but I am ready to take oath, that I never paid any bhatta to MQM people.

How are you so sure that these killings and torching were by MQM people, why not other parties (ANP / PPP) getting benefits of MQM protests. Remember they were together last night at ANP headquarters.

just the way you are sure that MQM only fights in self defense and always is attacked!!!

ok then ACCEPT ZARDARI AS SAHAB! and stop calling him MR.10% people are "comfortable" with him and PPP accept them!

This is what I was saying to you in earlier posts. Afterall we have a democratic system (read my signature for democracy). When everybody has elected PPP as govt. means they got the mandate, now what is the problem with people who are not ready to accept the mandate of MQM??

I lived in Malir as well, but I am ready to take oath, that I never paid any bhatta to MQM people.

lucky you, Pakistan didnt know Bhatta culture until some deprived community started asking it from businessmen !!

You don't need to like MQM but for the people here criticizing them, are you guys even from Karachi?

MQM are no saints but at least they have made efforts to help Karachi and make it better: just look at the Mustafa Kamal era.

The mess we're seeing right now and what we saw in the 80's and 90's are gifts from parties like PPP, PML-N and ANP

just the way you are sure that MQM only fights in self defense and always is attacked!!!

Well i m living in Karachi and have spent my life here. I know the situation better than you. Can you imagine the situation here, when some taxi driver hits our car, he gives us threat of ANP.

This is what I was saying to you in earlier posts. Afterall we have a democratic system (read my signature for democracy). When everybody has elected PPP as govt. means they got the mandate, now what is the problem with people who are not ready to accept the mandate of MQM??

ok if you accept PPP as a legitamte party & call it peoples mandate then why cry about waderas? and if you are ok with PPPs peoples mandate then why are you fighting with any party??? ANP PML & PPP? perfect nation everyone loves the other! according to your logic no one is oppressed everyone supports their party WILLINGLY then why does mqm cry that people are being opporessed by jagirdaras and waderaas?

Well i m living in Karachi and have spent my life here. I know the situation better than you. Can you imagine the situation here, when some taxi driver hits our car, he gives us threat of ANP.

i live in karachi and i know how MQM boys come to my house for KHAAL on eid & how MQM boys come for "funds" to my shop! so please don't give me crap!! last eid total firing happened because of war on KHAAL!!

lucky you, Pakistan didnt know Bhatta culture until some deprived community started asking it from businessmen !!

Yaar leader, MQM is associated with bhatta, while PPP is biggest bhatta khors, in their rule, everything is possible if you have money, people do not travel on super highway / national highway in Sindh as they get kidnapped for ransom. People cross the entire sindh in day light time. This is the fact that can be verified, still not believe, just travel during night in areas of sindh.

i live in karachi and i know how MQM boys come to my house for KHAAL on eid & how MQM boys come for "funds" to my shop! so please don't give me crap!! last eid total firing happened because of war on KHAAL!!

:lol: for Khaal collection, no one is gunda except jamaat e islami.

media reported MAY 12th MQM rejected it....today media reported massive killing burning MQM called it peaceful! Batha khauri everyone in karachi knows about MQM batha khauri except in liyari & anp areas (where MQM can't go) and MQM rejects that!

so what does MQM admit to??

let me answer:
SELF DEFENSE KILLINGS & EXTORTION TO FEED THE FAMILIES OF SHAHEEEEEEED PARTY MEMBERS!

And is this bhatta thing Islamic? these rascals politicians are only Muslims for name sake they do not have anything Islamic in them. Let these bastarxx (all the corrupt politicians including the ones getting drunk outside the country every night and giving speeches while they are drunk) meet the public without body guards. Do they dare? Do they have the courage? Of course not, they all are sissies and can only talk behind body guards or through phones or through press conferences in guarded halls.

It is obvious they all know they are hated by the people but what to do the comfort of the chair and the fight for it is very enjoyable for these politicians. These kafir politicians in the disguise of Muslims running "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom