What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Some people claim here that whenever MQM resorted to violence, it did so to defend itself. I ask them, who were they defending against for the last 2 days when they went around wrecking this city ? Zolfikar Mirza's statement was highly inappropriate, there is not doubt about it but did it merit the murder of more than 15 innocent people ? Did it merit bringing Karachi to a standstill knowing how vitally important it is to Pakistan's economy ? The loss of propert and lives that's happened for the last two days, was it in defence as well ?

If someone doesn't control this pig Zulfiqar then those days are not far when people really come out on street and this time not for a strike but for you know what. Don't test us bhookay nangays of Karachi. Pee Pee Pee already played that ethnic card in 1971 and we all know the result of that. Better to learn from our past mistakes and stop playing the blame game. Karachi's situation is better then Balochistan's but for how long? Pee Pee Pee better get it's act together.

Zulfiqar Mirza is a idiot but see what the reaction Karachi has got in last 12 hours, 40 vehicles burnt, 10+ people killed, just because of a foolish statement, this terrorist organisation aka MQM is the main obstacle to peace, of course followed by ANP and PPP.

If someone doesn't control this pig Zulfiqar then those days are not far when people really come out on street and this time not for a strike but for you know what. Don't test us bhookay nangays of Karachi. Pee Pee Pee already played that ethnic card in 1971 and we all know the result of that. Better to learn from our past mistakes and stop playing the blame game. Karachi's situation is better then Balochistan's but for how long? Pee Pee Pee better get it's act together.

instead of killing some poors of other ethnic group suggest your party to take down some wadaira/jagirdar

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

be productive !!

Not only is Karachi is in danger because of this stupid party but all of Pakistan is.

People in Pakistan were so desperate to get rid of Musharraf that they brought idiots into power now have to live with the destruction this party has caused to Pakistan.

PPP khappay :disagree:

instead of killing some poors of other ethnic group suggest your party to take down some wadaira/jagirdar

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

be productive !!

baat solid ki hai bhai jan xD

be productive !!

This myth that only non urdu speaker's die when Karachi's situation gets tensed is a lie. Last week in Orangi all those that died were all Urdu speakers. Where was the government and rangers then? What happened after Zulfiqar's Kutt@'s speech is not justified but were not even sure if MQM had any part in it. It could have been easily ANP and PPP trying to take advantage. It could have been normal citizens who were so angry.

All I want and majority us Karachiites want is for PPP and ANP to leave Karachi and us alone.

This myth that only non urdu speaker's die when Karachi's situation gets tensed is a lie. Last week in Orangi all those that died were all Urdu speakers. Where was the government and rangers then? What happened after Zulfiqar's Kutt@'s speech is not justified but were not even sure if MQM had any part in it. It could have been easily ANP and PPP trying to take advantage. It could have been normal citizens who were so angry.

All I want and majority us Karachiites want is for PPP and ANP to leave Karachi and us alone.

yara I didnt say that, in civil war all groups suffer... I just gave you a suggestion... you may like to forward...believe me it would be productive...

My friend remember your mqm leaders are not different from Zulfikar Mirza one pig said Punjab k har ghar main Mujra hota ha, you people have to show some maturity 18 people lost their lives what you you think altaf bhagora is superior to these 18 people who lost their lives for no reason.

well the major reason was the point where he said "tum loog bhookay nangay aaye thay aur hum nay tum ko khanay ko diya", that was humiliating to the whole pakistani people as it abused people who gave sacrifices during partition times.I live near that katti pahari and i know who are the people firing randomly from high altitude from checkpost on the public .paid criminals ..they have to kill pathans/locals to make or keep them fighting forever.

This was my post on 28th June about Zulfiqar Mirza

Talking about Zulfiqar Mirza..... he gives statements like...

First statement:
These MQM people are Gundaasss...

2nd:
I said, some negative element is there in MQM....

3rd:
I said, like every party, there are few people in MQM who are not doing according to their party's moto...

Final Statement:
My statement has been fabricated by the media....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to ask one thing, how will someone justify the damage and loss of lives in what happened today? These Terrorists of MQM used even more abusive language against the people of Punjab, did anyone react from Punjab, how many people were killed on roads after their statements?

Muhajir Muhajir Muhajir, Khuda ka waasta hai yaar! Musalmaan banno Pakistani banno!

Today lives of all non-urdu speakers were in danger in Karachi, not a single word can be said about that pig Altaf bhai, you'll simply get killed if you do so.. What if people in Punjab have shown a similar attitude and started killing non-Punjabis ? What if Pathans behave like them, hundreds of innocent Pathans have been killed in Karachi, still we see no racism in Peshawar, still I have Muhajir friends here in Lahore, they don't even call themselves Muhajirs anymore, what the hell is wrong in Karachi?

MQM will pay a heavy price if they continue this way! Insh'ALLAH!

Back
Top Bottom