What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

wall chalking like the ones MQM did against Imran Khan, when he called Altaf a Gidhar ? it was quite true for any absconder though I guess he enjoyed more saying so, but should have respected him...
pictures of the wall chalking would be appreciated...

agreed that was very pathetic move , however to be fair both parties were equally responsible ... how has Imran changed his stance ? how he went quiet // is he afraid ? confused ? ab kyun khamoshi , Imran like mirza wanted cheap publicity he played MQM bashing card NOTE and look around its the best and works real well

Nobody came to me for bhatta ever in my life. Might be I am living in such an area.

it usually happens not in what they call posh areas. lucky you.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Nobody came to me for bhatta ever in my life. Might be I am living in such an area.

the same type of people that call waderaas bad and sit for 3 years in alliance with them then call dictator bad and sit with musharraf then call PML N responblie for jigirdara and also for "operation" against them and sits with them!!

BUT ALTAF BHAI IS ROBIN HOOD & MQM is self defense party! should be renamed to SELF DEFENSE PARTY! SDP!

This is what we call politics. yeah the dirty politics. When Qatil League can Join Maqtool League, you should not be surprised with such alliances and separations. This is what the politics is all about.

the same type of people that call waderaas bad and sit for 3 years in alliance with them then call dictator bad and sit with musharraf then call PML N responblie for jigirdara and also for "operation" against them and sits with them!!
BUT ALTAF BHAI IS ROBIN HOOD & MQM is self defense party! should be renamed to SELF DEFENSE PARTY! SDP!

yes correct however tell me one thing , who they should make a coaltion with ? get out of your box and look around there is NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT FUDALS and some mullahs HERE !!!? your rant is non stop yet you dont have a solution , nor any suggestions who should be there to govern karachi

http://karachi.metblogs.com/2008/05...450-billion-scandal-by-outgoing-mqm-minister/

again MQM did corruption in self defense! and bhai kicked him out after taking all money!

its a blog genius !!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

http://karachi.metblogs.com/2008/05...450-billion-scandal-by-outgoing-mqm-minister/

again MQM did corruption in self defense! and bhai kicked him out after taking all money!

its a blog genius !!

its a blog genius !!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

its a blog genius !!

yes genius just like your PAKKA QILA massacre was a blog!!! which makes people wonder if the operation was real at all or just a hoax by MQM! as for solution for karachi remove MQM and you will have your solution!! remove ANP,PPP & MQM!

yes genius just like your PAKKA QILA massacre was a blog!!! which makes people wonder if the operation was real at all or just a hoax by MQM! as for solution for karachi remove MQM and you will have your solution!! remove ANP,PPP & MQM!

do you have the slightest clue what a blog is ?? what are you on about?

as for the solution lets assume a geni comes and your wish comes true all (mqm , ppp ,anp) are vanished ... than who should the city vote ?

wall chalking like the ones MQM did against Imran Khan, when he called Altaf a Gidhar ? it was quite true for any absconder though I guess he enjoyed more saying so, but should have respected him...

pictures of the wall chalking would be appreciated...

You mean 'Geedar'(an animal) or 'Ghaddar'(traitor).

I appreciate IK views but i think no one should call any one ghaddar (traitor).

10 buses torched in nazamabad!! 12 people dead!! and ALTAF BHAI said peaceful protest is stopped!!! what kind of an airhead says that!

please elaborate how is it unfair ? we are in this situation for long enough , all new for the rest of Pakistan we are seeing this garbage from end of 80's will handle it on our own any way

Yes, I do understand it, we do need to get out of the feudal wadaira thing, but what mqm has resorted itself to, is not what is effective, worker level crimes, bhatta khori, badmashi, it was better if mqm had turned into an Assassin group and atleast had got rid of some of these badmash... but it restored to same old corruption and crimes stuff, like other Wadera parties...

I hope civil war ends in Karachi, after all its the poor that die...

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Whose words do you take seriously than , Media is not acceptable , members statements are not ... i have an opinion for our very concerned country men why dont they visit karachi and really talk to to people in different locations.

The bold part is not necessarily a good thing. It may also mean that Pakistanis are resigning themselves to live in an environment that allows for a terror attack every couple of days..

I never thought how bad the problem was in Pakistan,, but after the Mumbai attacks yesterday I realised that Pakistan experiance this every 2-3 days and will learn to respect your troubles more, as its a bad thing to happen, but must admit, you guys dont get to angry about it and downbeat compared to us guys.

Typical indian thing to do: you guys don't know anything about the situation, yet you guys try to act like "experts" on Pakistan.

Your expertise is not needed here. :rolleyes:

Why dont just go with wish of People, this what the democracy says. If people of Karachi are comfortable with MQM, then why other parties create problems for them?

agreed that was very pathetic move , however to be fair both parties were equally responsible ... how has Imran changed his stance ? how he went quiet // is he afraid ? confused ? ab kyun khamoshi , Imran like mirza wanted cheap publicity he played MQM bashing card NOTE and look around its the best and works real well

donot you know ? PTI is a non violence party, it has set some objectives for anyone who wants to come in alliance, declaring assets, leaving violence etc,

you know who is absconder and who sleeps on roads ! now guess who is afraid !!

and Imran khan only went into your mess, because mqm militants went into PTI office and injured no less than 10 PTI workers...

Back
Top Bottom