What's new

Karachi to Srinagar to Katmandu to Dhaka...the Green Army everywhere

We don't easily bend over backwards to please outsiders.

lol mah man defender you still haven't answered my query .... you skirted around the question.

defeatist argument

We don't easily bend over backwards to please outsiders.

lol mah man defender you still haven't answered my query .... you skirted around the question.

To be honest I didn't know who Jinnah's daughter was married to , but to answer an imbicile indian like yourself I googled it and husband of Dina Wadia was ( deceseased now ) Neville Wadia , and English businessman who was parsi

if you were tyring to be clever that he was indian , well truns out that he was from England born in Liverpool

so what exactly was you point in asking me about Jinnah's daughter's husband ?

To be honest I didn't know who Jinnah's daughter was married to , but to answer an imbicile indian like yourself I googled it and husband of Dina Wadia was ( deceseased now ) Neville Wadia , and English businessman who was parsi

if you were tyring to be clever that he was indian , well truns out that he was from England born in Liverpool

The point was .. never make a snide remark about women. You never know from where it will come back and bite you in the ***. Respect them no matter what the nationality is.

wasnt she disowned ...

wasnt she disowned ...
I was just trolling him because he was being disrespectful towards Indian women. I would rather concede a point than to indulge into such childish debate but sometimes daru has it affect on me. :P

BTW congrats for the win .. your boys pulled back quite brilliantly.

He lived in Bombay with the rest of the Parsi community for most of his life and passed away there. LOL.:haha:

Hindi suite ugly faces of hindus, its disgusting language coming out of aborginals. Turkic muslims gave them civilized language urdu but these primitive beings butchered it and out comes Hindi.
And with Urdu sharing so many similarities with Hindi, no wonder it is the Lingua Franca of Pakistan.:coffee:

btw, post reported for demeaning stereotyping and racism.

Similarities because Hindi came out of Urdu, with hindu touch it become ugly language just like her speakers.

Is that why your National Anthem is in Persian? :coffee:

Anyways, you seem to understand what's written in Hindi quite well. What prompted you to learn an ugly language? :cheesy:

Is that why your National Anthem is in Persian? :coffee:

Anyways, you seem to understand what's written in Hindi quite well. What prompted you to learn an ugly language? :cheesy:
he share the same relation as hindi does with urdu ... ie. through dna

Back
Top Bottom