What's new

Karachi to Srinagar to Katmandu to Dhaka...the Green Army everywhere

you say sabji , jindagi , maja ... it provides us a lot of laughs , you are good clowns that provide us entertainment
You are perfectly right .. I happened to meet one indian guy years ago as we were used to work together and he said jero in some sentence it took me a few sec to realize he meant zero and I just laughed he couldnt understand the reason but when I told him he said its like this as its taught this way in their schools anyways he was a nice chap who took the blame unlike these online indian warriors who are just to troll without even realizing how much they make the whole world laugh with their english and urdu(hindi)only

:whistle::whistle::whistle: just a general perception... and a quite true one :whistle::whistle:
General and quite true? There are some general perception about Pakistan aswell I wonder how "quite true" are they.

Cool, better you go learn basic of your national language properly, then try to converse with Indians. :laughcry:
Come on now .... don't be harsh he probably came with mohamad bin qasim to the Sindh. He literally saw the history unfolding with his own eyes and then slowly make it's way in the books.

Cool, better you go learn basic of your national language properly, then try to converse with Indians. :laughcry:

Everyone knows pretty well what urdu is all about, its grammar is from indic base but its vocabulary is highly mixed with persian, arabic and turkish languages. I do not feel any difference between punjabi and urdu when it comes to grammar but the main difference is in phonology and to some extent in lexicon

General and quite true? There are some general perception about Pakistan aswell I wonder how "quite true" are they.

AxpJ77ECMAAfaCU.jpg:large

when coversing with an indian one cant help noticing how funny you sound when you try to talk with us in 'same' language , you are something we laugh at then , like somekind of dirty joke :rofl:

ab jao maja karo , jindagi mein jero rahna aur jiada bhang na peena :lol:

when coversing with an indian one cant help noticing how funny you sound when you try to talk with us in 'same' language , you are something we laugh at then , like somekind of dirty joke :rofl:

ab jao maja karo , jindagi mein jero rahna aur jiada bhang na peena :lol:

BTW what is this Jiada or Ziada. :omghaha:

You are perfectly right .. I happened to meet one indian guy years ago as we were used to work together and he said jero in some sentence it took me a few sec to realize he meant zero and I just laughed he couldnt understand the reason but when I told him he said its like this as its taught this way in their schools anyways he was a nice chap who took the blame unlike these online indian warriors who are just to troll without even realizing how much they make the whole world laugh with their english and urdu(hindi)only
well, that's how most north Indians will pronounce unless given a pure accent training. even south Indians also has funny accents. look for tamils - "only" is pronounced as "Vaanly". "flower" as "pulavar" etc etc. Angreizi is a foreign language for most of us. can't help.

well, that's how most north Indians will pronounce unless given a pure accent training. even south Indians also has funny accents. look for tamils - "only" is pronounced as "Vaanly". "flower" as "pulavar" etc etc. Angreizi is a foreign language for most of us. can't help.

This simply means indians are unfit to mold themselves to learn consonants of other languages , quite incompetent people

This simply means indians are unfit to mold themselves to learn new languages, quite incompetent people
We don't easily bend over backwards to please outsiders.

aaaaaaaahahahhaha indian didnt get it :D :D :D :D

The 'j' Joke is on you , you idiot!
lol mah man defender you still haven't answered my query .... you skirted around the question.

Back
Top Bottom