What's new

Karachi to Srinagar to Katmandu to Dhaka...the Green Army everywhere

Is Bhasha me mat likh yaara...use samajh nahi aayega.:sarcastic:Is duniya me ek hi Quam hai jiske log khud ke pardado se nafrat karte hain. Sharmnaak log.

Some scientific breakthrough it needed so that they can get rid of their ASI genes to become truest Nordics. :sarcastic:

Well the truth of the matter is that Bangladeshi youth support Pakistan over India in cricket. Obviously Indians behind(a.sses) would be lighting up with fire and gas, but truth hurts. In this case it smells also.

:bunny:

Green is an attractive color and we still love Bangladeshis. They have finally come to realize that Blood is always thicker than water and a brother remains a brother even if you fight each other.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Indians on this thread:

zvywb.gif

Nobody loves Indians..How sad. :(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well the truth of the matter is that Bangladeshi youth support Pakistan over India in cricket. Obviously Indians behind(a.sses) would be lighting up with fire and gas, but truth hurts. In this case it smells also.

:bunny:
don't just don't it.

Green is an attractive color and we still love Bangladeshis. They have finally come to realize that Blood is always thicker than water and a brother remains a brother even if you fight each other.

I think it also has something to do with their younger generation growing up relatively insulated from Pakistan, but not from India. To them, whatever happened in 1971 was in the past and does not influence them any more. But conflicts with India over political intervention, border deaths, water sharing etc are ongoing problems which serve to antagonize India in their eyes.

As an Indian though, it's none of my business who Bangladeshis support and who they don't.

Arey Ranjeet dada, indian movies may bohot ganda villian ka kaam karliya aapnay. Aap to sharief ho jao aur teeth yatra ko nikal jaao.
Ganga to pehle hi gandi hai ... mere paap kya dohyegi !!!

Ganga to pehle hi gandi hai ... mere paap kya dohyegi !!!

Maha purash ganga gandi zaroor hai magar aap sey ziyada nahi, aap aisa karo ke naha hi lo ta ke gandgi ballance ho jaye

Back
Top Bottom