What's new

Karachi to Srinagar to Katmandu to Dhaka...the Green Army everywhere

Pakistani and Bangladeshi brotherhood LOL.
The Bangladeshis like @Al-zakir are getting a stiffy because Pakistan is finally giving them attention after they begged for years to get recognised.:rofl:
Pakistan considers you all inferior and so does India and in fact so does the entire world. In India, Bangladeshis pole vaulters are subjected to there rightful place as car washers and gardeners. :haha:

I understand your pain. You are feeling left alone. Aren't you?

We do not like saffron color and for some wired reason we are still Muslim even though your politicians and their local dalal BAL has been trying since 71.
I couldn't give a shit to be honest lol.

No Sedition Charges against Bangladeshi Chicks for supporting " Team Pakistan " ?

I guess Rawami League has more sense than the silly Indian Government Ministers , eh ?

Hasina dies every time Pakistan team visit Bangladesh. So much propaganda against Pakistan yet these hardheaded Bangladeshi won't just hate Pakistan. :undecided:

I couldn't give a shit to be honest lol.

I know. I guess my name just pop up in your head unconsciously. :coffee:

Hasina dies every time Pakistan team visit Bangladesh. So much propaganda against Pakistan yet these hardheaded Bangladeshi won't just hate Pakistan. :undecided:

I know. I guess my name just pop up in your head unconsciously. :coffee:
Yeah deffo, al Zakir is always on my mind.

I don't know how Indians can speak when some of you have never even been to the country and if you have, I doubt the capital will tell you anything. Bangladeshis are a mostly young population and that pattern follows in other countries we have migrated to. Regarding Pakistan, we do not hold a grudge or any kind of opinion, go deep into villages and ask any common man they hold no grudge or opinion regarding the country, Pakistan.

And the fact that the middle-class (middle-class is mostly what you will see in Cricket stadiums) are whole heartedly supporting Pakistan with the jersey and face paints, that tells us a lot. I am not a Jamaati but this stupid logic of accusing anyone of being a Jamaati is stupid just because they support Pakistan, just like Pakistan we would support any other Muslim country that plays in a game of competition.

It shouldn't be a surprise that the bulk of Bangladesh still support Pakistan as we were once East Pakistan. You can dwell in the past or you can be progressive and move on, let the fun times roll.

Back
Top Bottom