What's new

Karachi: Some independent tweets welcoming New LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR

You are an idiot

You want me to support party that purposely and deliberately destroyed Karachi in the first place?

Bhai tu kaun sa nasha kar raha hai? Or is it lack of self respect in you?

A true Karachiite. My foot

Lets see where this goes.

Be water, my friend.

Too much Rigidness is not good.

Mustafa Kamal was a young man and still is, who was active, vocal and tried to solve Karachi problems
Similar is Murtaza Wahab, young, active and very vocal defending corrupt Sindh Government policies.

PTI needs to get someone young and active to become the face of the party in Karachi and sindh

Khurram Sher zaman is not the appropriate personality nor is UNCLE IMRAN ISMAIL OR UNCLE ARIF ALVI representing Karachi.

Mustafa Kamal can make a difference if Imran Khan can convince him to Join PTI.

Time is very short before elections and PTI needs to make things right very quickly

Lets see where this goes.

Be water, my friend.

Too much Rigidness is not good.

No thank you

But I would always remember that you supported pee pee pee to some extent

Your daily rona dhona about condition of Karachi is meaningless after this

Dude, this is Pakistan and this is how things done here. No one is saint and innocent.

Just help people who are intending to help your city

Sources are saying that Bilawal is eyeing upcoming local body elections of Karachi. He has definitely fired the first shot.

-----------
-----------

LOL! "Grateful to bilawal, zardari and faryal tapur"! what a nice democratic setup PPP has up and running! soon bilawajah bhutto will be killed off and faryal talpur will become the all-in-all of PPP. poor CM Sindh cant appoint anyone on his own without go-ahead of his owners first.

No thank you

But I would always remember that you supported pee pee pee to some extent

Your daily rona dhona about condition of Karachi is meaningless after this
PPP has no incentive to fix Karachi so why would they?

They didn't even fix the areas of rural sindh from where they get votes and here people are expecting them to do something good for Karachi

They didn't even fix the areas of rural sindh from where they get votes and here people are expecting them to do something good for Karachi
Some days ago I saw a news clip of dogs bitting patients inside an interior sindh hospital
Sindh is the only province without a rescue service
You cross from Rahim Yar Khan to Sindh and you feel like countries changed
The haves are killing it while the have nots are living a life worse than Somalia
As per your assertion PTI had not won any election in Lahore so it has no power to decide about Lahore??
I totally agree lets divert funds from Lahore into places where pti won 😏

Last edited:
33% of popualtion while share in development budget 12%. Unless PPP stop treating Karachi with disdain administrator will not matter.

1628243083517.png

Then why karachi is gifted to ppp and no one dare to ask them question because they raise slogan sindu desh. How come that is not a threat?.

Then why karachi is gifted to ppp and no one dare to ask them question because they raise slogan sindu desh. How come that is not a threat?.
No one gifted them Karachi
Sindhis vote for ppp and Karachi goes to them because of that

Even goats donkeys chickens dogs etc make better decision then majority of pakistanis.

No one gifted them Karachi
Sindhis vote for ppp and Karachi goes to them because of that
no one voted ppp from karachi. Its a gift where in world happen like this where you dont get vote but city is yours.

فباٹی کا مرتضی وہاب کی ایڈمنسٹریٹر کراچی تعیناتی پر اظہار تشکر

کراچی(کامرس رپورٹر) فیڈرل بی ایریا ایسوسی ایشن آف ٹریڈ اینڈ انڈسٹری کے صدر محمد علی نے ترجمان حکومت سندھ مرتضی وہاب کو ایڈمنسٹریٹر کراچی بننے پر مبارکباد دیتے ہوئے کہا ہے امید ہے کہ مرتضی وہاب ہمیشہ کی طرح شہر کی تعمیر و ترقی کے لئے بھرپور کردار ادا کرتے رہیں گے۔ صدر فباٹی محمد علی نے جاری بیان میں کہا ہے کہ مرتضی وہاب کو ایڈمنسٹریٹر کراچی تعینات کرنا اس بات کی جانب اشارہ ہے کہ اب سندھ حکومت پوری سنجیدگی کے ساتھ صوبائی دالحکومت اور ملک کے سب سے بڑے صنتعی شہر کے بلدیاتی مسائل کو حل کرنا چاہتی ہے ، صدر فباٹی نے امید ظاہر کی ہے کہ مرتضی وہاب ہمیشہ کی طرح شہر ہی تعمیر و ترقی کے لئے بھرپور کردار ادا کرتے رہیں گے۔۔ فباٹی سے منسلک صنعتکارادریس گیگی نے کہا کہ کراچی کے بلدیاتی مسائل کو حل کرنے کے لئے مرتضی وہاب کی کوششیں کسی سے ڈھکی چھپی نہیں ، مرتضی وہاب کی بطور ایڈمنسٹریٹر تقرری پاکستان کے سب سے بڑے صنعتی شہر کی رونقیں بحال کرنے میں مددگار ثابت ہوں گی ان کا کہنا تھا کہ کراچی کے صنعتکار مرتضی وہاب کی کاوشوں کے معترف ہیں اور ہر مرحلے پر ان کی مدد کرنے کے لئے تیار ہیں۔

https://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/07-Aug-2021/1393764#.YQ4_N28t9QM.whatsapp

Back
Top Bottom