What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

Given authority? What do you mean? So they are not given it already? The thing is we don't want to see betterment, because we are immune to this system and state of living. :)

MQM even doesn't have funds to spend on Karachi. You can't expect something good and great for country/city when you tie the hands of a person/leader. MQM was given authority in Musharraf era and see what they did under Mustafa Kamal. I also don't like Altaf Hussain. MQM has bad reputation and some militant groups and some agents on indian payroll but that doesn't mean whole MQM and its suporters are like of them. :pakistan:

Dude are you new to internet so batein sun,ne parein ge :p:
Karachites dont really like ethnofascist face of mqm but they dont have a choice pti isnt doing heavy politics on grass root level and ji well molvi masjid mein he achay lagtay hain
Btw aswj got 12 uc,s in jhang :sick:

:-) Not new to Internet but newbie on PDF, joined this site recently. I love this site and each and every Pakistani member on it. I feel very greatness, optimism and patriotism over here. So, i decided to join this holy patriotic club :pakistan:

Every militant party who has extreme ideology or militant group should be kept under strict scrutiny. Be it ASWJ or MQM.
Yes, Moulvi masjid me hi ache lagte hain :cheers:

Assuming that the current militant wing of MQM is wiped out; on what grounds are you assuming that MQM will not develop a new militant wing years later?

Why not choose a political party that doesn't have history of developing militant wings?

Political parties except MQM, JI and PTI are not interested in Karachi. Thats the problem. People went for MQM and rejected others.

As long as rangers is there, MQM won't even think of militant wing

MQM even doesn't have funds to spend on Karachi. You can't expect something good and great for country/city when you tie the hands of a person/leader. MQM was given authority in Musharraf era and see what they did under Mustafa Kamal. I also don't like Altaf Hussain. MQM has bad reputation and some militant groups and some agents on indian payroll but that doesn't mean whole MQM and its suporters are like of them. :pakistan:

:-) Not new to Internet but newbie on PDF, joined this site recently. I love this site and each and every Pakistani member on it. I feel very greatness, optimism and patriotism over here. So, i decided to join this holy patriotic club :pakistan:

Every militant party who has extreme ideology or militant group should be kept under strict scrutiny. Be it ASWJ or MQM.
Yes, Moulvi masjid me hi ache lagte hain :cheers:
Get used to trolls fast :D
The mayor of karachi will be powerless Zardari ko paghal samjha hay kiya :p:

Altaf is more of a liability on mqm his and some other hardline leaders stupid speaches harm mqm

Karachi waley app se ziada patriotic hain. They don't need to prove their patriotism

Patriotism ki baat kr kaun rha hai??? Muhajir hoty kaun pehle ja k yeh seekho school me Phr muhajir bn'na

Punjab me b loog India se aai thy wo Muhajir ni kehlate ab wo Punjabi bn gai But Karachi k loog abhi b Mhajir hain

Patriotism ki baat kr kaun rha hai??? Muhajir hoty kaun pehle ja k yeh seekho school me Phr muhajir bn'na

Punjab me b loog India se aai thy wo Muhajir ni kehlate ab wo Punjabi bn gai But Karachi k loog abhi b Mhajir hain

The term "Muhajir" invented in the 80s along with the birth of MQM

The term "Muhajir" inve
Awam ki support lene k liye Chu**** to banana tha

Ahahahah :D tujhe aik maze ki baat bataun :D

I was in Liquidated earlier this month, stronghold of MQM , there was banner jis pr likha tha

Karachi ko banaya tha
Karachi ko banayen gey :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smjh tou gye ho gey k kya banaya tha aur kya banayen gey :P

Get used to trolls fast :D
The mayor of karachi will be powerless Zardari ko paghal samjha hay kiya :p:

Altaf is more of a liability on mqm his and some other hardline leaders stupid speaches harm mqm

200% correct. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which ethnicity do you belong :unsure:? Just curious because you seem to have more knowledge and know how of/on Karachi dynamics.

YES, TEACHER :tdown:

The term "Muhajir" inve

Ahahahah :D tujhe aik maze ki baat bataun :D

I was in Liquidated earlier this month, stronghold of MQM , there was banner jis pr likha tha

Karachi ko banaya tha
Karachi ko banayen gey :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Smjh tou gye ho gey k kya banaya tha aur kya banayen gey :P

Sach likha tha :D :D :D

They should now add Karachi ban gaya

I saw some celebrations in Delhi for winning of MQM.
:)
Some signs of Akhand bharat but still long way to go. Akhand bharat is not possible under modi leadership.

That is why we need Modi leadership. We do not want Pakistan and BD with us. You can enjoy your Islamic state. Had it becomes Akhand bharat, it will become a hell for we Hindus. Pl no akhand bharat. you can do anything else.

200% correct. BTW, if you don't mind me asking, which ethnicity do you belong :unsure:? Just curious because you seem to have more knowledge and know how of/on Karachi dynamics.

YES, TEACHER :tdown:
I am from Mirpur Azad Kashmir ,live in Islamabad and stayed in Karachi for a few months in metroville

I am from Mirpur Azad Kashmir ,live in Islamabad and stayed in Karachi for a few months in metroville

Kashmir and Kashmiris...Right now, i have nothing to give you and your people/valley except Hugs, Hugs and lot of Hugs. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Take care, sir.

Kashmir and Kashmiris...Right now, i have nothing to give you and your people/valley except Hugs, Hugs and lot of Hugs. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Take care, sir.
:tup:
Azad Kashmir is mostly hilly area with pahari/pothwari/hindko speakers with Kashmiri speaking minorities region in Neelum district and Muzzafarabad districts

1. The Qadianis seems themselves to be the sympathizers. They are targeting Jamaat Islami which was supporting PTI. MQM also has created militancy in Karachi. Nobody is innocent here.
How did Qadianis come into picture here? I thought you are one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom