What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

If this is what Karanchi people wants then bet it, next time if they will whine about Punjab or another stuff we should ask them to Shut up and demand everything from their provincial parties and don't blame federal government for anything.

If this is what Karanchi people wants then bet it, next time if they will whine about Punjab or another stuff we should ask them to Shut up and demand everything from their provincial parties and don't blame federal government for anything.
what do you mean by dont blame federal government

kia karachi alag mulk ban gaya hai?

what do you mean by dont blame federal government

kia karachi alag mulk ban gaya hai?

After the 18th amendment pretty much every province is responsible for its own destiny

The people of Sindh have repeatedly shown unwavering faith towards the PeePeePee and the MQM so good luck to them

HAHAHAHAH. Irony right there. People of Karachi rejected sympathizer of Taliban, but voted for the party who terrorized Karachi for a pretty long time. Nice Job! :p.

Its not about terrorizing anymore BB, they are now they are getting votes on Muhajirism, they are showing that they are the victim and every Muhajir should vote mqm for getting their rights ...

Today, Karachi have finally said no to the people who wanted peace with Taliban. It said no to people lying to Muhajirs and trying to make them powerless in their own city. Today, we gained back our power!

Thank you MQM!

Yes they have selected terrorists and mass murderers directly.

Today, Karachi have finally said no to the people who wanted peace with Taliban. It said no to people lying to Muhajirs and trying to make them powerless in their own city. Today, we gained back our power!

Thank you MQM!
Gained your power back to Kill innocents, to harass ppl, to keep running militant wing. wow.... I too am a Muhajir but I hate MQM for their 'Munafiqat'

Gained your power back to Kill innocents, to harass ppl, to keep running militant wing. wow.... I too am a Muhajir but I hate MQM for their 'Munafiqat'

the funny thing is I have not met anyone in Karachi who openly support MQM and were happy with Operation and thanking Rangers for getting rid of MQM, then they vote MQM again!!

imran khan ne mery name ko badnaam ker diya . sala bhai ki izzat dabu diya :p: and please don't bash karachi people they are free to vote . karachi is brain of pakistan . think otherwise the biggest city of pakistan rejected imran and jammat . karachi reject imran and jammat means pakistan reject them both :lol:

Back
Top Bottom