What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

OP himself has declared himself as a terrorist sympathizer. Shame on you.

Its not about terrorizing anymore BB, they are now they are getting votes on Muhajirism, they are showing that they are the victim and every Muhajir should vote mqm for getting their rights ...

Obviously Rangers took over. :)

To all the haters of MQM I agree that it is not perfect, it has done lot of bad things, but not like PPP and PML-N who have actually sold Pakistan to IMF and World Bank slavery not to mention USA.
I'm from Karachi and not really a big supporter of MQM, but then again I know the ground realities of Karachi too well.

I saw some celebrations in Delhi for winning of MQM.
:)
Some signs of Akhand bharat but still long way to go. Akhand bharat is not possible under modi leadership.

OP, shame on you for defining yourself as "muhajir" before defining yourself as Pakistan.

Shame on you for feeling happy that "your group" got back the "power," while you don't give a rats' *** about your country. For people like you, its all about "your group" and not about your nation, your homeland, your country.

You all are Pakistanis for god's sake. Why define yourself as "muhajir" and karachi as "your city." Such divisions never let any nation-state to get prosperous and advanced.

To all the haters of MQM I agree that it is not perfect, it has done lot of bad things, but not like PPP and PML-N who have actually sold Pakistan to IMF and World Bank slavery not to mention USA.
I'm from Karachi and not really a big supporter of MQM, but then again I know the ground realities of Karachi too well.

MQM would have sold Pakistan to India---forget about bigger powers.

MQM's links with RAW was open and undeniable. Their treacherous ethnic politics are destroying the nation and dividing its people, and its chief Altaf Bhai is borderline insane.

Yet, "educated" karachites support MQM and define themselves as "muhajirs" first before seeing themselves as Pakistanis.

Such a pity!

Today, Karachi have finally said no to the people who wanted peace with Taliban. It said no to people lying to Muhajirs and trying to make them powerless in their own city. Today, we gained back our power!

Thank you MQM!
You people choose pure evil over bewaqoof, aik taraf kunwaan dosri taraf khaii

Obviously Rangers took over. :)

Rangers ??

Let me tell you on a security level Rangers did really well, they almost achieved what they intended too, but on a political level it is a disaster, it helps mqm hugely, the guys who hate mqm months ago are now posting the pics of their dirty thumbs on facebook with the tag of #voteforKarachi :D

Rangers ??

Let me tell you on a security level Rangers did really well, they almost achieved what they intended too, but on a political level it is a disaster, it helps mqm hugely, the guys who hate mqm months ago are now posting the pics of their dirty thumbs on facebook with the tag of #voteforKarachi :D

Wo Kia kehte hain Phir to Allah he Hafiz hai.
Best of luck to Karachi and the people. Of course we just want to see peaceful environment there. Doesn't matter who brings it.

Karachi Walon ko Bhatta dene ki aadat c hogai hai... Ager bhatta na dein to din acha ni guzarta hai unka baat or koi ni hai :D :D

Pakistani ko choor k sb Muhajir bne bethe hain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today"

Hain? Didn't know PTI was MQM sympathiser. o_O

After the 18th amendment pretty much every province is responsible for its own destiny

The people of Sindh have repeatedly shown unwavering faith towards the PeePeePee and the MQM so good luck to them

If Punjab can elect a traitor (attacked Supreme Court, Messed up with COASs) and highly corrupt people who love to have relation with arch enemy even in hostile times and list goes on and on, then yes its better to elect small thief in pool of so many big thieves in Pakistani politics, at least they have worked for the city others only wanted to eat up resources.

Edit:

Most professional, populated, most civilized, most educated, biggest middle class, most diversified (mini Pakistan) city understand much more then rest of Pakistan what is good for them. Rest of Pakistan is way behind in above said and they think Karachiates are stupid. Shame on you people.

All of those who think Karachiates are stupid then please live wherever you are and don't come to Karachi for your bread and butter, its Karachi who can feed whole Pakistan.

Last edited:
lel no matter what ppl say yes Imran has made a lot of mistakes maybe he is still doing it but he is still way better than "Bhatta Mafia"

Lol, Punjabis coming in this thread, their province voted for corrupt PML-N but they like to lecture. Muhajir is our identity. Altaf is our leader!

Rangers did a very unfair operation deliberately targeting and killing Muhajirs but we have replied back. We Muhajirs love MQM and will never vote for Muhajir haters and TTP sympathisers like PTI. We will vote MQM, hamara shehar hai and we will vote our leader in!

Back
Top Bottom