What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

I will say only thing jo mahajir hey abhi tak tu wapis chala jaye jaha say aya hey hijrat kar k jesey ham log afghan mujahjirs ko wapis page rahey hain.
Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for any kind of muhajir.if you are really Pakistani then call your Pakistani not muhajir.
Why this muhajir thing is only exist in karachi not other parts of Pakistan?
In my city most metal scrap business run by urdu speaking on them was my freind long time ago.i never ever heard from him or any urdu speaking in my city word muhajir.they dont call them self muhajir they speak punjabi when we speak with and they integrated well in our city and i think whole punjab.
To my urdu speaking brothers from karachi let go your muhajir status.you have Pakistani passport and living in Pakistan from genrations.you are Pakistani nationals not muhajirs now.

JI ( un Islamic party ) hated by vast majority of Pakistan umm seems all Pakistan is ahamdis,keep TCing mulla party who were even against creation of Pakistan ( u don't care coz u not even a Pakistani ) now go back to your cave where u belong.
In Islamabad they were allied with noon league and were contesting against pti in urban uc,s

I will say only thing jo mahajir hey abhi tak tu wapis chala jaye jaha say aya hey hijrat kar k jesey ham log afghan mujahjirs ko wapis page rahey hain.
Pakistan is for Pakistanis not for any kind of muhajir.if you are really Pakistani then call your Pakistani not muhajir.
In my city most metal scrap business run by urdu speaking on them was my freind long time ago.i never ever heard from him or any urdu speaking in my city word muhajir.they dont call them self muhajir they speak punjabi when we speak with and they integrated well in our city and i think whole punjab.
To my urdu speaking brothers from karachi let go your muhajir status.you have Pakistani passport and living in Pakistan from genrations.you are Pakistani nationals not muhajirs now.
Most preffered to be called urdu speakers except mqm fundos

First !
finish all , the stupid provinces named on ethnicity ?
Then come & lecture others on pakistaniyat ?

Just to add a perspective. we all love to bash ones who don't like or follow as we do. I wonder if this is going to be the future or are we going to change ourselves for the future of our generations. There are a thousand factors for me to hate MQM and thousands to love. But this party is being chosen by the largest and most educated city again and again. The question is "Why". I also want a political power that represent a united Pakistan and is a power to reckon with in federation. but why are we being divided. why are we hating on the people who are going to stand next to us in the moment of adversity.
MQM won the elections because the city of Karachi doesn't gets its fare share from federal or provincial govts, and run by incompetent fools from interior sindh. MQM based their campaign on this factor adding the ethnicity as the reason and won because there is truth to this to some extent. We have examples of developed countries on how they educated their citizens, developed infrastructure and progressed. Why do we have to waste precious time and resources to learn the obvious. The chief executives of developed or developing countries are not engaged in building roads, public transport projects or bridges. They are busy selling their products all over the world and bringing home the investment and opportunities.
Briefly the people of Karachi have chosen what they think is right. Now the duty of the federation is to ensure the concerns of the citizens are taken into account and their is a proper division of resources and opportunities from Karachi to Kashmir. If MQM performs good under these conditions that it will be best for Pakistan and if not then citizens of Karachi will definitely have one less reason(a major one) to vote for MQM.
Thanks!

I like the "almost achieved" phrase. because they couldn't do anything about the PPP and its wild dogs. That is what helped MQM.

That the very reason I had typed "Almost" :P

If Punjab can elect a traitor (attacked Supreme Court, Messed up with COASs) and highly corrupt people who love to have relation with arch enemy even in hostile times and list goes on and on, then yes its better to elect small thief in pool of so many big thieves in Pakistani politics, at least they have worked for the city others only wanted to eat up resources.
PML(N) have maintained a strong foothold in Punjab province for a long time and it is popular due to its investment in development projects. I am not a supporter of PML(N) but I am not blind to its accomplishments in Punjab.

However, PTI is slowly but surely gaining its foothold in Punjab province. But this will take time because it is not easy to defeat the mechanisms of dynasty politics at grassroots level.

Most professional, populated, most civilized, most educated, biggest middle class, most diversified (mini Pakistan) city understand much more then rest of Pakistan what is good for them. Rest of Pakistan is way behind in above said and they think Karachiates are stupid. Shame on you people.
Excuse me?

You should take a tour of Lahore and Islamabad; the best cities of Pakistan [so far]. B/W Both Elite and Middle Classes are actually visible in Lahore; not just in claim.

Karachi is relevant due to its location. It will meet its match in Qwadar City in the future by the way.

All of those who think Karachiates are stupid then please live wherever you are and don't come to Karachi for your bread and butter, its Karachi who can feed whole Pakistan.
Yes, they are. They are slaves of Altaf Bhai.

Karachi feeds whole of Pakistan? Joke of the century. It is a city where even basic necessities are not properly available to people (e.g. water).

Ever heard of Karakorum highway?

Last edited:
Good and effective policing is the solution and it can bring peace too. The Police of Karachi is a disgraceful.

You forgot to mention Local police. We need local police in Karachi not outsiders.

Pakistani ko choor k sb Muhajir bne bethe hain :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Karachi waley app se ziada patriotic hain. They don't need to prove their patriotism

Gained your power back to Kill innocents, to harass ppl, to keep running militant wing. wow.... I too am a Muhajir but I hate MQM for their 'Munafiqat'

As far as Rangers is there, MQM won't do anything. I am a Urdu speaking too and not a big supporter of MQM but when Mqm will deliver if given power. We want MQM but not their militant wing. Rangers should wipe out their militant wing

Today, Karachi have finally said no to the people who wanted peace with Taliban. It said no to people lying to Muhajirs and trying to make them powerless in their own city. Today, we gained back our power!

Thank you MQM!
MQM itself a terror group and its chief once don turns mad + moron.

As far as Rangers is there, MQM won't do anything. I am a Urdu speaking too and not a big supporter of MQM but when Mqm will deliver if given power. We want MQM but not their militant wing. Rangers should wipe out their militant wing
Assuming that the current militant wing of MQM is wiped out; on what grounds are you assuming that MQM will not develop a new militant wing years later?

Why not choose a political party that doesn't have history of developing militant wings?

You forgot to mention Local police. We need local police in Karachi not outsiders.

Karachi waley app se ziada patriotic hain. They don't need to prove their patriotism

Most Khi policemen look like pregnent ladies with beards and they are corrupt to the core the only reason they patrol ia to collect bhatta

MQM will squel cry but rangers will clean Karachi some say in secret mqm supports rangers because it is cleaning the thugs which is actually helping mqm get rid of militant tag
Chirya says some mpa,s of mqm gave info of target killers in nine zero when it was raided

HAHAHAHAH. Irony right there. People of Karachi rejected sympathizer of Taliban, but voted for the party who terrorized Karachi for a pretty long time. Nice Job! :p.

If MQM will do stupid stuff again, they will be rejected but people of Karachi know that MQM won't do this, so they voted for MQM. Nice strategy of Karachiites. I am Urdu speaking, not a big supporter of MQM but MQM will deliver when given authority. We want MQM as a party not a criminal enterprise.

Rangers did very well job :pakistan:

If MQM will do stupid stuff again, they will be rejected but people of Karachi know that MQM won't do this, so they voted for MQM. Nice strategy of Karachiites. I am Urdu speaking, not a big supporter of MQM but MQM will deliver when given authority. We want MQM as a party not a criminal enterprise.

Rangers did very well job :pakistan:

Given authority? What do you mean? So they are not given it already? The thing is we don't want to see betterment, because we are immune to this system and state of living. :)

upload_2015-12-7_0-1-54.png

Most Khi policemen look like pregnent ladies with beards and they are corrupt to the core the only reason they patrol ia to collect bhatta

MQM will squel cry but rangers will clean Karachi some say in secret mqm supports rangers because it is cleaning the thugs which is actually helping mqm get rid of militant tag
Chirya says some mpa,s of mqm gave info of target killers in nine zero when it was raided

Exactly. But i am totally stunned that people over here lecturing Karachiites on Patriotism. Blaming them for supporting terrorists. My city is the biggest victim of violence of every type. Blood of my people continues to spill since independence movement of Pakistan. Who created Pakistan? Who gives you Mr. Jinnah, Mr. Edhi, Rashid Minhas Shaheed, Marium Mukhtar Shaheed, M.M Alam Shaheed, Alamgir who sang patriotic songs and many other personalities. We stood for this country every time. Our blood was spilled when we were fighting in north India with Hindus in their majority towns for this very country Pakistan. During Partition, our people head chopped off when they were trying to enter Pakistan. Our people again give their heads in Bangladesh when Bangali nationalist launched separatist movement in 1971 but my people stood with army and result? they were brutally murdered by Bengali nationalists for opposing Bangladesh. Name me one single community who has done so much for Pakistan.

People over here loves army and have great respect of Raheel Sharif. Karachiites are the most open minded people dealing with every ethnicity of Pakistan on daily basis. Too much influx of people has destroyed Karachi's infrastructure. Those people who are saying Karachi and its people are terrorists sympathizers and no sense of nation belonging, they should keep one thing in their mind that if Karachi decides to become anti Pakistan then Pakistan is doomed. Despite so many oppression by state (starting from shifting capital to Islamabad, attacking on Miss Jinnah by son of Ayub Khan) Karachi never becomed Anti Pakistan. Karachi was and will be never anti Pakistan. :pakistan:Muhajir name is just for identification purpose and nothing else. Yes we are Pakistanis and we don't owe any justification/need to anyone to show our proof of loyalty.

Not to mention who created MQM in first place so that state can have a leverage over Sindhi nationalists who were going anti establishment. Muhajir Sindhi tussle comes as sign of relief for establishment as secessionist movement becomed weak because Karachi, a capital of Sindh was filled with those people who were and are great patriots. So Sindhudesh movement couldn't be able to succeed as their capital is in someone else hands. But now that state nurtured MQM becomes frankestien and out of control, people are blaming Muhajirs. You do know that blame goes to Karachi and its people by default. :(

Exactly. But i am totally stunned that people over here lecturing Karachiites on Patriotism. Blaming them for supporting terrorists. My city is the biggest victim of violence of every type. Blood of my people continues to spill since independence movement of Pakistan. Who created Pakistan? Who gives you Mr. Jinnah, Mr. Edhi, Rashid Minhas Shaheed, Marium Mukhtar Shaheed, M.M Alam Shaheed, Alamgir who sang patriotic songs and many other personalities. We stood for this country every time. Our blood was spilled when we were fighting in north India with Hindus in their majority towns for this very country Pakistan. During Partition, our people head chopped off when they were trying to enter Pakistan. Our people again give their heads in Bangladesh when Bangali nationalist launched separatist movement in 1971 but my people stood with army and result? they were brutally murdered by Bengali nationalists for opposing Bangladesh. Name me one single community who has done so much for Pakistan.

People over here loves army and have great respect of Raheel Sharif. Karachiites are the most open minded people dealing with every ethnicity of Pakistan on daily basis. Too much influx of people has destroyed Karachi's infrastructure. Those people who are saying Karachi and its people are terrorists sympathizers and no sense of nation belonging, they should keep one thing in their mind that if Karachi decides to become anti Pakistan then Pakistan is doomed. Despite so many oppression by state (starting from shifting capital to Islamabad, attacking on Miss Jinnah by son of Ayub Khan) Karachi never becomed Anti Pakistan. Karachi was and will be never anti Pakistan. :pakistan:Muhajir name is just for identification purpose and nothing else. Yes we are Pakistanis and we don't owe any justification/need to anyone to show our proof of loyalty.

Not to mention who created MQM in first place so that state can have a leverage over Sindhi nationalists who were going anti establishment. Muhajir Sindhi tussle comes as sign of relief for establishment as secessionist movement becomed weak because Karachi, a capital of Sindh was filled with those people who were and are great patriots. So Sindhudesh movement couldn't be able to succeed as their capital is in someone else hands. But now that state nurtured MQM becomes frankestien and out of control, people are blaming Muhajirs. You do know that blame goes to Karachi and its people by default. :(
Dude are you new to internet so batein sun,ne parein ge :p:
Karachites dont really like ethnofascist face of mqm but they dont have a choice pti isnt doing heavy politics on grass root level and ji well molvi masjid mein he achay lagtay hain
Btw aswj got 12 uc,s in jhang :sick:

Back
Top Bottom