What's new

Karachi has rejected PTI and other terrorist sympathisers today!

What else verdict the people of Karachi would have given? Even after 2 generations, people are still Muhajirs In Pakistan. They could not become Pakistanis.

What else verdict the people of Karachi would have given? Even after 2 generations, people are still Muhajirs In Pakistan. They could not become Pakistanis.
They treat themselves like shit, nothing else. Even you can tell there is no discrimination or anything; they expect special rights. Voter turnout was 20 to 22%, very low, people don't believe in these parties anymore.
Even after 2 generations, people are still Muhajirs In Pakistan. They could not become Pakistanis.
They are, they call themselves Pakistanis, they have equal rights, in fact they are the best doing community in Pakistan, education, economically, socially, maybe after Kashmiris, point being they are doing much better than the rest. MQM has done well to divide them and bring forth this term.

They treat themselves like shit, nothing else. Even you can tell there is no discrimination or anything; they expect special rights. Voter turnout was 20 to 22%, very low, people don't believe in these parties anymore.

OHhhhhh People do not believe in party which won the election? Is the democracy in Pakistan is fake?

OHhhhhh People do not believe in party which won the election? Is the democracy in Pakistan is fake?
Parties* plural. If 80% of the people are not voting, what does it mean, anywhere in the world? MQM does have a mandate, i agree. Even lower turnout in areas with large number of Urdu speaking people, lol to that.

At least Karachi people don't vote Feudalism
Karachi people are no better than the rest of the country, no one is superior to anyone. Moving on, people in Karachi vote in the name of ethnicity, i don't see how that is any better than voting for Feudalism. Again, no one is superior to anyone, or better for that matter.
I live in Karachi, BTW.

MQM was given authority in Musharraf era and see what they did under Mustafa Kamal. I also don't like Altaf Hussain. MQM has bad reputation and some militant groups and some agents on indian payroll but that doesn't mean whole MQM and its suporters are like of them. :pakistan:
One expects MQM supporters to raise their voice against these Target killers, i have yet to see one protest by Urdu speaking community in this regard. But i agree with your point, MQM supporters are not like them.

Parties* plural. If 80% of the people are not voting, what does it mean, anywhere in the world? MQM does have a mandate, i agree. Even lower turnout in areas with large number of Urdu speaking people, lol to that.

Why did others not voted? Does this mean that they do not trust any party? If 80% did not vote and 20% select one party than it is ok. It is the failure of other parties to win over people. this can not take away the credit from MQM.

Why did others not voted? Does this mean that they do not trust any party? If 80% did not vote and 20% select one party than it is ok. It is the failure of other parties to win over people. this can not take away the credit from MQM.
Seems like people have lost faith in democracy, or are boycotting the elections. While historically Karachi has had a good voter turnout, very good.
If 80% did not vote and 20% select one party than it is ok.
MQM has won 65%, of the seats i guess. MQM's vote bank has drastically fallen, compare it with previous LB elections, abhi to population bhi bhar gaey hai. Bad sign for democracy, people not voting.
this can not take away the credit from MQM.
It cannot, specifically stated this in my previous post. They have a mandate...

Seems like people have lost faith in democracy, or are boycotting the elections. While historically Karachi has had a good voter turnout, very good.

MQM has won 65%, of the seats i guess. MQM's vote bank has drastically fallen, compare it with previous LB elections, abhi to population bhi bhar gaey hai. Bad sign for democracy, people not voting.

It cannot, specifically stated this in my previous post. They have a mandate...

ok

Karachi was nothing in 1947. Carry on with your delusions of thinking it was great before 1947, when it was the hard work of educated migrants who made it what it was, considering it had no development whatsoever with uneducated people there

Incorrect. This is exactly what Jews say about Isreal. You know "we made the desert bloom". And Karachi was everything for it gave home to millions of refugees. That is opposite of "nothing". It gave life and home.

All thanks to "fathers" of Sindh who had elected to join Pakistan in 1947.

Don't believe that low percentage tricks a lot of facts involved in That! Mqm grab 135 seats out of 209 and support 8 independent candidates in different areas, now guess what is the presentage karachiets supporting mqm, PPP in second won 25 PTI/JI alliance ( the party of Tank you engaged with only one 11 seats, PMLN in govt won only 4 seats, and independents won total 8, compare to Punjab and other parts of Pakistan where independent grabed majority of seats after PMLN, Karachi results showing they believe in democracy and vote for a poplar party instead of chose an independent candidate.
In last! Don't believe the house aka Tank Shank majority of them anti mqm and PTI pro They never give you an honest opinion regarding Karachi and mqm.

Well low turnout speaks that Karachi'ites seems to be more interested in alternate system because if law and order situation is getting better then it is due to efforts and decisions of army. so 80% that didn't voted can be assumed that are willing to have an alternative system in Karachi. @WAJsal

Back
Top Bottom