What's new

Karachi goes into hands of hooligans as 4 MQM workers killed

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking:

Karachi is under seize by terror of hooligans closing it down by force as four MQM allegedly workers have been killed allegedly by police/rangers.

tomorrow is complete strike in karachi as well.

aur bhaiyun maza a raha hai na democracy mai ??
search

Whenever I disagree with acts / policies of MQM and want to say something against their such actions ... Always PTI propagandists stop to me to do so .............

Anyways I myself against this strike because MQM is now in government and this strike has no meaning .........

What the hell is wrong with MQM...and why is this govt full of crap! Seriously NS needs to just step down he failed in less than 1 yr!

MQM has to look death squads, within police, deputated by ppp from interror sindh?
IB has the assingenment from fedrl govt, which not happy with MQM joining PPP GOVT.
anyway who, critisize MQM actions no, they should bring back the dead ones?

MQM has to look death squads, within police, deputated by ppp from interror sindh?
IB has the assingenment from fedrl govt, which not happy with MQM joining PPP GOVT.
anyway who, critisize MQM actions no, they should bring back the dead ones?
Is N$ totally lost his mind? TuQ protest relies on the way IK starting dharma at ISD on same say and Army is not much satisfied with him and that nehari/paya khor in such a condition to make Karachi an open front against him? I'm personally not in favor of shutting down the city as a protest but that bastard in ISD need some lesson. What if same day on May 11 Karachi start it's own protest? Ganje ke din khatam hone lage hain.

MQM should rather ask its ministers to resign from Sindh government as a "real" protest instead of Youm-e-Soag

100% agree ... If ex-judicial killings couldn't be stopped then there is no meaning to be stayed in government anymore ........

@pak-marine @W.11

MQM is totally helpless here, it is knocking doors of judiciary about its missing workers but judiciary is not listening to it, it is pleading police/rangers to bring peace in karachi but rangers and police is getting out of hand, it pleaded to form monitoring committee over karachi operation but to no avail, more over sindh govt had refused to give MPA funds to MQM, then there is water issue in karachi now a days, without water how would karachi survive?

the sindh govt and federal are all hell bent on punishing karachi for voting the MQM

if MQM starts talking about making karachi a province the paindus like PTI supporters will be the first one to oppose it

so bhai things are not that easy

MQM is like a fish in a barrel, its stuck with little options

This is what you get when you have a Mafia boss pretending to be politician.

They kill their own because of grudges and blame on others. Typical mafia antics.

When will we reclaim Karachi from these Indian funded fools? TTP and MQM are like 2 peas from the same pod.

Back
Top Bottom