What's new

4 MQM workers were involved in attack on Hamid Mir. Ranger sources.

Bro, am I wrong in saying ask others you can't consider everyone liar...did you read my post in other Thread, did I say entire afghans? What is truth must be told. I have no problem if you have become the voice of afghans but do understand Pakistan's and KPK's sacrifices. I can continue to write hundreds of pages.
You said such things to score points here...aids, prostitution, mysterious diseases? Who fed you that non-sense in canada?
You are welcome to write hundred pages, i have answer for your every page.....

You said such things to score points here...aids, prostitution, mysterious diseases? Who fed you that non-sense in canada?
You are welcome to write hundred pages, i have answer for your every page.....

If you don't know the disease what would you call it let me make it to my mistake "unknown disease" would it suffice. Now please don't tell me you don't believe they did not open prostitute centers in Hayatabad and some other places I would not mention. If I have to define they are unproductive community that keeps to themselves and are not in the interest of Pakistan majority...it is no secret no i am not point scoring drugs, thefts, pro centers, murders, money laundering and more not that it is just them Pakistanis do that too but you see an outsider should be careful however they've ruined KPK, you know why we move out of Hayatabad to Isb for this same reason of these afghans the entire line where my house was afghanified I had to left infact whole Hayatabad is ruined this is just one of those things i can write a book.

Anyway the topic is something else i wouldn't comment any more open another Thread.

If you don't know the disease what would you call it let me make it to my mistake "unknown disease" would it suffice. Now please don't tell me you don't believe they did not open prostitute centers in Hayatabad and some other places I would not mention. If I have to define they are unproductive community that keeps to themselves and are not in the interest of Pakistan majority...it is no secret no i am not point scoring drugs, thefts, pro centers, murders, money laundering and more not that it is just them Pakistanis do that too but you see an outsider should be careful however they've ruined KPK, you know why we move out of Hayatabad to Isb for this same reason of these afghans the entire line where my house was afghanified I had to left infact whole Hayatabad is ruined this is just one of those things i can write a book.

Anyway the topic is something else i wouldn't comment any more open another Thread.
So you would throw mud at afghan-pashtuns due to prostitution of few ghilam-jam, farsiwan kabulis?, its like saying all lahoris are prostitutes due to hera mundi. Trying to be dramatic by painting hayatabad as prostitution ada, dude i have also lived in your islamabad, there are also prostitutes there. And hayatabad of today has small afghan population, most are pakhtuns from across the province and tribal areas of different professions and backgrounds, both educated or simple wealthy people.
@datalibdaz, @Spring Onion

So you would throw mud at afghan-pashtuns due to prostitution of few ghilam-jam, farsiwan kabulis?, its like saying all lahoris are prostitutes due to hera mundi. Trying to be dramatic by painting hayatabad as prostitution ada, dude i have also lived in your islamabad, there are also prostitutes there. And hayatabad of today has small afghan population, most are pakhtuns from across the province and tribal areas of different professions and backgrounds, both educated or simple wealthy people.
datalibdaz, Spring Onion[/USER]

You have a problem you generalize, I did not generalize read my posts, I said majority. In the end no matter how we twist the subject afghans have to go due to bad economic problems of Pakistan we can't keep them for we've done our part for the last 34 Years. I don't want to argue into a wrong thread I know about hayatabad, rahatabad [afghan ghar] and many more places quiet ops have taken place. Last now don't play bro the problem is both pushtun and non pushtun afghans so please don't put the words in mouth. Finally no matter how much you take sides-switch sides for various reason afghans have to go back to afghanistan put it on the path of recovery and development don't you understand....Pakistan is economically not stable enough to feed them anymore. Good luck if you have to discuss open another Thread.

Last edited:
You have a problem you generalize, I did not generalize read my posts, I said majority. In the end no matter how we twist the subject afghans have to go due to bad economic problems of Pakistan we can't keep them for we've done our part for the last 34 Years. I don't want to argue into a wrong thread I know about hayatabad, rahatabad [afghan ghar] and many more places quiet ops have taken place. Last now don't play bro the problem is both pushtun and non pushtun afghans so please don't put the words in mouth. Finally no matter how much you take sides-switch sides for various reason afghans have to go back to afghanistan put it on the path of recovery and development don't you understand....Pakistan is economically not stable enough to feed them anymore. Good luck if you have discuss open another Thread.
There is very specific reason why i felt the urge to counter your post, i can only share it with you in PM. In pashto let me give you hint "kiliwala, lar awo bar pakhtun yo khalaq di, durand agha khwa pakhtun izat ye sta izat hum dey. Dalta pradi khalko makh key lag ahtiat kawa, kumay khabaray ta afghanano teetawano para wakrray, dagha ba yo punjabay ya mahajar tolo pakhtano bande war wali. Bar afghan nang khpal nang ganra"

Smarty aka @Pak-one i don't know why you cry, couple of weeks ago i visited pf and your posts were sull of shit and hatered. Here you behave nicely but on pf one can see your real self. You are snake like that bengali retard Farhan exposed, posting bs in pdf and pf at the same time with different ids.

Last edited:
Smarty aka @Pak-one i don't know why you cry, couple if weeks ago i visited pf and your posts were sull of shit and hatered. Here you behave nicely but on pf one can see your real self. You are snake like that bengali retard Farhan exposed, posting bs in pdf and pf at the same time with different ids.
Smarty?. Yes i was active member of PF but with ID of Luffy/dinosaur khan. I do some times check threads on PF, what is your ID there?

Smarty?. Yes i was active member of PF but with ID of Luffy/dinosaur khan. I do some times check threads on PF, what is your ID there?

I dont have id there, registered once to put bengali in his place but never approved. Smarty and you post same videos, no way this is coincidence. Similar style of posts etc

Can't see it, anyway its possible that you are indeed not that guy and are just copy/paste videos from pf. In that case forget everything i said, peace :)
I wont deny it, i used to bash pakistan army on PF, but i never denied my pakistani identity there neither i have ever entertained westrenized afghans there. I lost interest in that forum because of low traffic there and because there were not much to discuss there.

@datalibdaz, @Spring Onion

Yes i agree...comparing hayatabad of today to 10 , 15 years back, population of afghans have decreased by half...Most of them have moved surrounding areas of peshawar and to islamabad. There are still very limited pockets of these prostitution centers but its nothing compared to islamabad and lahore, believe me. Rich People and i must say filthy rich people mostly from tribal areas have flooded hayatabad, which i consider an excellent replacement.

What un immature statement ......

MQM guy does not leave work half done ......

Good point! MQM have expert target killers. And there have been reports they stay with their victim until they make sure he is dead. They are such ruthless killers.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom